Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Rick

Zapman
Thanks for that HighSti. We appreciate your confidence in us AND sharing it on FC.
steiners Zap with the first SSS heatport is now in the hands of the USPS and should be there Thursday if the mail is on time. We did make one more change after proto#3 which he is getting. We tweaked the center heatport hole inner diameter a few thousandths larger. It was an exact fit to the stems and they did slide in and out easily but once the unit was fired up and hit operating temperature for a day, that machined hole in a small chunk of of 1/2" SS stock reduced in diameter just enough to make the stems hard to remove. So our final version has enough clearance to allow for proper stem tip insertion and removal with no hang-ups when the unit is up to full heat. That was not a problem with the old design because the tubing was tubing. Now we have a machined hole in solid stainless so we have to allow for every thousandth of an inch change that will occur.
steiner did not have to wait because I made him some special stem tips that we took down in outer diameter enough to make them slide in and out easily of his proto #3. No other changes were made to the final design.

I did get my price on these puppies today. It was a little higher than I expected but still within my acceptable range. They added a R&D amount to the price of each unit. So that will be on me as it should be but spread out over several units. Once I cover the R&D, my price will come down. Also when/if I increase batch quantity the price will drop a little. As of today, I will order 20 per batch.
Bottom line to you, our fine customers and friends and lurkers, I am going to keep the SSS addition at ZERO price increase for the first few units sold in an effort to make buying decisions easier on your part. Maybe 20 units, maybe 40 but then I will raise the price to reflect some extra out of pocket expense I now have, and, more importantly, the extra quality our new SSS heatport reflects in the Log Vape world.(only our opinion, not a fact)
May be late tonight or early AM before I have website stuff ready. Too much to do these summer days.
Keeps us young though.

Rick,

Vitolo

Vaporist
And the wheels are turning!
train1.gif

Vitolo,

stinkbud

I was hedging on a mz for some time but the stainless steel work has me sold. When will they be available as I will be ordering. Will they be available with the best deal going?

stinkbud,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Nycdeisel said:
rick is santa claus wearing snowboarding goggles....?
Rick is Zapville.
The Train is the Universal Flow. (wheels keep turning)
Santa delivers Ricks good news.
The Goggles are vapor goggles... so that no matter how thick the fog from SSS,
the path be visible!

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

oh shit :o

You had the story ready as always Uncle Vito ! :D

so uhhh,,, whens the trains next stop at Zapville ;)
santa better bring me an SSS Zap!

Nycdeisel,

stinkbud

ahhh, stainless is up on the site now. I am ordering :) What is the deal with "Rick's Choice" wood: Has anyone had any experiences good or bad with this?

stinkbud,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Sounds like if you got Ricks choice you'd leave it to the great man himself to pick the wood. This was my intention for my next zap purchase anyway

psyshaman,

the ob

all good in the hood.
done and done.

I think this came about because many of us have trouble deciding and we often just want rick to decide for us.

As for me I am torn between cherry and walnut. I will let the master decide I guess.

I was so nervous ordering like I might not get one.

Mom, you are up!!!

btw, good catch on the website change.

the ob,

Nycdeisel

Im about to check out the site! Ricks choice sounds like a great idea! Not sure if I could pick that though, im too picky that way :p

Nycdeisel,

the ob

all good in the hood.
Nycdeisel said:
Im about to check out the site! Ricks choice sounds like a great idea! Not sure if I could pick that though, im too picky that way :p

sometimes it is nice to be surprised. I can say the one that rick picked for me is my favorite of the bunch.

As I said, I have wanted a cherry and a walnut and honestly can say I cannot decide between the two. It is better this way.

the ob,

Nycdeisel

I think I am due for a cherry wood unit!! I have a myrtle PD and a Walnut Zap, just one more to complete!

Nycdeisel,

the ob

all good in the hood.
Nycdeisel said:
I think I am due for a cherry wood unit!! I have a myrtle PD and a Walnut Zap, just one more to complete!

I bet the cherry's are nice. so are the walnuts though. see this is my problem. this is why it is ricks choice.

the ob,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Meanwhile.... back in brass heatport Zapville... a battle rages on!
Ravin', now retired to provide aromatherapy stands off to the side.. watching as her two sisters Kushin' and Walnetta "vape off".
The Dark Walnut Zaps are notoriously hotther that the ligther woods.... But there is phsycic energy abounding in our home.
The Myrtle Kushin' has beefed up her performance once again!
Photoon2011-07-22at14342-1.jpg

Please note.. since the discussion of this epic event, the cast and crew have performed and worked together on numerous theatrical and non entertainment based projects. The young co-star Walnetta has "warmed up" to her role and begun to shed her own "light" on the character she played. Ironically, Kushin' has stayed ahead of Walnetta in Vapor Production, but I see the gap closing!

Vitolo,

Rick

Zapman
Vitolo, your creations are amazing. We find it hard to express our appreciation through words. Maybe we will figure out another way soon.
You got me on that fog reply to NYC. You betcha, those be special grade goggles with little wipers you cannot see that wipe away the constant fog from the new SSS heatport. All of our train personnel have access to all the latest Zapville innovations. The engineer is cool because he has been doing his thing for many years and also is on tracks.........with computerized controls, auto pilot ya know.
We're up as been noted. All Zap choices at our store now have the SSS option at no extra charge for a short while. Introductory offer you might say. I have not got all the words everywhere tuned in to AromazapSSS but will be hitting the website every day for awhile for clean-up and more information.
For now though, go for it. I anticipate every order will be SSS but you never know. The first bunch will go out Saturday is my guess with more early next week.
NYC......"too picky that way".....what way? Hell, Ricks choice might be just perfect, you never know. I did the Ricks choice thing because of requests from customers, BTW

Rick,

the ob

all good in the hood.
Rick said:
Vitolo, your creations are amazing. We find it hard to express our appreciation through words. Maybe we will figure out another way soon.
You got me on that fog reply to NYC. You betcha, those be special grade goggles with little wipers you cannot see that wipe away the constant fog from the new SSS heatport. All of our train personnel have access to all the latest Zapville innovations. The engineer is cool because he has been doing his thing for many years and also is on tracks.........with computerized controls, auto pilot ya know.
We're up as been noted. All Zap choices at our store now have the SSS option at no extra charge for a short while. Introductory offer you might say. I have not got all the words everywhere tuned in to AromazapSSS but will be hitting the website every day for awhile for clean-up and more information.
For now though, go for it. I anticipate every order will be SSS but you never know. The first bunch will go out Saturday is my guess with more early next week.
NYC......"too picky that way".....what way? Hell, Ricks choice might be just perfect, you never know. I did the Ricks choice thing because of requests from customers, BTW

I know he means me here. probably a bunch of others as well.

the ob,

Nycdeisel

That was a great video! I really really liked that one! I didnt know you had a vapor hound over there! shes a cutie just like your zaps(vengeful zaps!)

and Rick, Idk, maybe I just really wanted to choose a cherry so I would have one log vape of each wood :p no offense, Im sure a lot of customers will use it and love it!

haha I loved that line as well!

Nycdeisel,

the ob

all good in the hood.
vitolo,
what people call in the vernacular "dank" love that line

you pooch is super cute.

I guess you could say there is more pushing in the cushion?

the ob,

Vitolo

Vaporist
More pushin' from de kushin'.. Dat be da truth.
There are 3 Vapor Hounds in the house, it's just that Sarah wants to be a star! (as if she isn't)
Here Patty give's the pup's a treat!
Patty-pupps.jpg

Vitolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Vito, you are a hoot. :lol: It's always such a treat to come on and see one of your "productions."

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom