Aromatherapy

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
shit....well I'll find some recipes online of whats good to mix with it. Possibly even mix some of my own variations :brow:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

owin

Hennessy1414 said:
shit....well I'll find some recipes online of whats good to mix with it. Possibly even mix some of my own variations :brow:

Yeah I haven't mixed with it much. But your other choices will be great. I have most of them and love them.

owin,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
aight...these things work! :D All tasty and delicious room fragrances that will amaze any keen sense of smell...and all of the oil I bought don't have a nasty lingering smell afterward.

I did research on exactly what I was gonna get (cheated off some FC members :tup: and looked around online for other places to find exactly what I wanted on oil info) so its no surprise that I enjoy all of these oils. The oil is my liquid :chill:

Good example of how aroma oil can be beneficial: Had to write up a quick mini paper...sooo early in the morning and I'm tired as hell! I load two drops of peppermint extract, and two drops of clary sage into the PD copper cup. Now that's a combo that will make you and your brain wake think open thoughts..and more relaxed feelings.

all I can say is...if you have a vape with aroma capabilities (if you dont then get one!) then make sure you buy some oil to give it a go and see what you like. Never know what you might find and how it might help you.

Hennessy1414,

heapofJeep

Would it be harmfull to blow a bag off my extream full of peppermint oil vapour and inhale it?

heapofJeep,
Top Bottom