Arizer Solo

Thcgos

Vape Addict
See now I'm worried about polarity,
I bought my solo from nemastevapes in the UK, and I got sent a continental 2 pin plug, not a UK earthed 3 pin...

How do I know if its ok?

It is a bit sparky when I plug it in, but seems to work ok, does turning the adapter upside down change anything???

I'm worried I'm hurting my solo now,

Also, UK people, which way is the polarity symbol facing on the bottom of your solos???

Yeah definitely don't worry.

We use 3 pin here too, but I got a 2pin with my solo (it's actually just a Canadian model with an international 2 pin adapter).
I've had it for years, still going strong.

I think you'll notice, not all appliances come with earth pins anyway.

Keep happily using that bad boy :)

Spocks_Katra

CANNABIS makes one smarter if his/her interest is there?
''

I completely agree. I consider myself an academic. I have always loved to learn and always did well in school, I find that MMJ makes things more INTERESTING. Ive learned a lot about history/sociology/philosophy etc while medicated. I especially love nature and science documentaries, particularly anything by Sir David Attenborough and Carl Sagan, I was super dissapointed they took the original cosmos off of netflix :rockon:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
''

I completely agree. I consider myself an academic. I have always loved to learn and always did well in school, I find that MMJ makes things more INTERESTING. Ive learned a lot about history/sociology/philosophy etc while medicated. I especially love nature and science documentaries, particularly anything by Sir David Attenborough and Carl Sagan, I was super dissapointed they took the original cosmos off of netflix :rockon:
One of my favorite cartoons is FUTURAMA!

420 with DUTCH TREAT level 5 on my SOLO.
My stem is a VORTEX super clean.

FLAVOR/EFFECT=MASSIVE

SAGAN was so poetic when he presented.
I read a lot of his stuff.
Read some CHRISTOPER HITCHEN'S that writer blows me away!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I do know what you mean. When reading Stephen Hawkins its in his synthesized voice.
I like the SOLO and it's my get thing's done device.
To be in a COMA is OK for the evening however please I love the SOLO because I can Free Think!

Steven Hawking I want to read next however I'm into Carl Sagan at present.
Christoper Hitchens I read some of his books with more to read.
Richard Dawkins books are easy to read.
Steven Pinker as a great mind and his hard cover is on my shelf. (Blank Slate)

I'll stop there for now. (my family say's, "don't bore people")!

DUTCH TREAT + SOLO / LEVEL 5 + VORTEX STEM = AMAZING SESSION

CIVILIZED!

Earthtuner

I have made a minor discovery concerning the Solo.A standard drip tip with the silcone gasket fits perfect into the Solo glass tube.I have placed a, ceramic drip tip,[Yeti style on Fastech[less thatn dollar each]] about 1 inch long and it will make the tube easier to put into mouth and cool the vapor a tiny bit as well.

Spocks_Katra

@ataxian @lookhigh
may I suggest you gentlemen check out "Sapiens A Bried History of Humankind"
I am reading it right now and really find it interesting.

Its all about (you guessed it) the history of man from the days of Homo sapiens, Homo erectus, Australopithecus and neanderthals, all the way to our "modern" evolved form. It discusses scientific and social progress and evolution that took us from a creature in the middle of the food chain to the powerful species we have become.

Very interesting to read, especially after vaping a solo/air

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian @lookhigh

Its all about (you guessed it) the history of man from the days of Homo sapiens, Homo erectus, Australopithecus and neanderthals, all the way to our "modern" evolved form. It discusses scientific and social progress and evolution that took us from a creature in the middle of the food chain to the powerful species we have become.

I love evolutionary study!
I use the SOLO during the day.
Funny I'm watching you tube video's after a 420 session with a bubbler/DUTCH TREAT + Evolution Video =
No FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER?

Last edited:

lookhigh

FC member
@ataxian @lookhigh

Thanks for the recommendation.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks for the recommendation.
I RECOMMEND DUTCH TREAT.
Thank You!
NOFXqUd.jpg

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
That's a nice glass piece you got there, @ataxian! I can almost see it quivering with fear from here! :lol: ;)

I'm envious of the beautiful weather you guys in California always seem to enjoy. It got up around 60 here for a couple days, now today it's been snowing all day and it's supposed to snow tomorrow as well... Ugh, I wish spring would just come already.

Anyway, to keep things on topic, it's been almost a year since I bought my Solo (used), and it's still going as strong as the day I got it. I may change the battery out at some point down the line, but there's no rush. I still get at least an hour worth of vaping on a charge.

Long story short... I love my Solo! :love:

:peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That's a nice glass piece you got there, @ataxian! I can almost see it quivering with fear from here! :lol: ;)

I'm envious of the beautiful weather you guys in California always seem to enjoy. It got up around 60 here for a couple days, now today it's been snowing all day and it's supposed to snow tomorrow as well... Ugh, I wish spring would just come already.

Anyway, to keep things on topic, it's been almost a year since I bought my Solo (used), and it's still going as strong as the day I got it. I may change the battery out at some point down the line, but there's no rush. I still get at least an hour worth of vaping on a charge.

Long story short... I love my Solo! :love:

:peace:
I love the SOLO!

It not about $?
The Design is perfect for my needs!

Their is a vaporizer for everybody.

The SOLO is awesome and I Love it!
Let me really tell you what I believe!

As long as it fits you needs who cares what others think?

The weather in California Sucks!

Today was 80F at the end of February?

Now I get it?

We have bumper crops here!

I found one GonG for the SOLO.
My other vaporizers the GonG's are broken.

The worst design made by mankind is the GonG.

They break too much!

Unbreakable GonG's?

I want someone to do it!
If not I'll do it myself!

I'll trying not to work!

Mrbrown81k

Hey Guys! Just bought my first solo ! After reading this thread for a while you guys have convinced me it was the right choice. I currently own a Crafty but as you all know it's not reliable and the battery dies quickly so I needed a second unit. Also I live in Canada so all the "higher end" vapes cost more so this just felt like the right choice. Anyway, can't wait to try it !

dxer

Hey Guys! Just bought my first solo ! After reading this thread for a while you guys have convinced me it was the right choice. I currently own a Crafty but as you all know it's not reliable and the battery dies quickly so I needed a second unit. Also I live in Canada so all the "higher end" vapes cost more so this just felt like the right choice. Anyway, can't wait to try it !
Nice! I have had a Solo for many years now. I have tried and acquired a few other vapes over that time and I won't ever get rid of the Solo--it's a rock, such good solid experience and efficiency. I also have a Crafty and find them different enough to compliment each other. I'll pick either one up depending on my mood. Enjoy!

Mrbrown81k

Nice! I have had a Solo for many years now. I have tried and acquired a few other vapes over that time and I won't ever get rid of the Solo--it's a rock, such good solid experience and efficiency. I also have a Crafty and find them different enough to compliment each other. I'll pick either one up depending on my mood. Enjoy!
Good to hear! This will be my third vape. First one was an extreme q which I will now be retiring as I cant stand how long it takes before I can have a bag ready. I plan on getting a zion and a grasshopper eventually once they are available from Canadian merchants.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The price is lower because ARISER has recovered their in-ovation cost.

My first SOLO was $300
I'm on my 3rd!

For my daily use it is a practical unit.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
That's right the Solo is a rock solid portable vaporizer that will continue to work when all your other vapes have bitten the dust. My older version Solo is three years old and still works well. The battery is still at between 50 - 60 min of vaporizing time. It's the unit that can't be used and charged at the same time.

2 years ago I bought 2 of the newer model Solos and their battery is still at 60 min of battery time. I gave one of the newer models to my brother. What's awesome is when the battery isn't usable anymore it can be replaced by the owner. There is a video showing how to do it. I think the cost is around $50 or so.

What always brings me back to the Solo is its portability, flavor, ease of use and flavor it brings my cannabis. Not to mention you will notice that you can stretch your cannabis dollar.

When I'm hurting in the middle of the night I reach for the Solo. It's small enough to have it in bed with you and you don't have to worry about a cord.

Edit
I prefer a bent stem, I use a medium to a fine grind. Sometimes temp 3 is where I start and work my way up to heat level 5 at the end. I usually have a 10 min session. Usually there's enough left in the bowl for another 10 min session. My ABV gets pretty dark after that.

Last edited:

Mrbrown81k

Do you guys prefer the bent stem or straight one? I imagine liking the straight one more but seems like the bent one is more popular.

I prefer a bent stem, I use a medium to a fine grind. Sometimes temp 3 is where I start and work my way up to heat level 5 at the end. I usually have a 10 min session. Usually there's enough left in the bowl for another 10 min session. My ABV gets pretty dark after that.
Do you use a screen in there or its fine without?

Last edited by a moderator:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Most of the time I use a screen. If you decide to use nuggets you wouldn't have to. Usually a loose bowl works best to cut down on any draw restriction. Keeping your screens clean will help with keeping the air flow open.

If you think you may use a water tool you would want to get a GonG. The D020 bubbler from DHgate works well with the Solo. It takes an 18mm size GonG. You can pick those up through PlanetVape. I don't use water all the time. You can hit those higher temps with less harshness with water.

@Mrbrown81k i think you will be happy with your purchase. There are a lot of happy Solo owners.

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I prefer my straight stem as my bent is floppy....

I actually pack relatively tight, doesnt seem to cause me an unhealthy amount of draw restriction, I've come from a flowermate so I know draw restriction...

I love my solo, so efficient and tasty till the end...

Poor flowermate is redundant now...he was good for discretion and ease but was a hungry herb eater...

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Needed a bit of stealth at a road race .... so found one of my old cheap water bottles that you can't see through. Pulled the bottle's push up mouth piece out from the middle of the bottle top which left a perfect hole for the straight Solo stem. The Solo fit perfectly inside the bottle and left just enough room to fit the straight stem, fully loaded and capped, inside with one piece of bubble wrap around it. I was going to use my black Ed's stem to eliminate the glass possibly breaking but it looked so much more realistic with the glass stem.

Basically the same premise like using one of those fast food drink cups I've seen pics of when hiding the Solo in it.

Parked the car, pulled out the Solo, turned it on to temp 5 and put in the stem and put the water bottle cap on. Stood by the side of the car and stretched and pretended to hydrate. I'd fake an arm stretch to hide the exhale while I blow into my arm covering my face. The biggest downside was not being able to manipulate the temp or turn it off.....so I vaped for the full 12 minutes till it shut itself off. I can't remember the last time I ran a race without getting buzzed but I've never been that buzzed for a race before. At the end of the race was free, ice cold beer. What a combo....Never enjoyed a race more!

I've since saved that water bottle with the rest of my vape equipment for future use. No end to the possible places that water bottle will come in handy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom