Arizer Solo

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Easy flow adapter for bubbler and stock straight stem for dry use...

The bent one is really loose for some reason...
I'm pleased to hear you're happy with The Solo, for me....

I was loving it from my very first session, and as I became more familiar with the slight nuances in technique, this beauty is quickly becoming my favorite Vaporizer...

Not that I don't love my DBV, but I haven't even turned it on since I had my Solo Revolution...

The convenience factor and Conductive Vapor Signature tipping the scales in favor of The Solo.

Still love the DBV for Dry Cloud Chasing however.

Welcome to the Solo Thread!! Like Family in here!
:peace:

VapeHeadz

I'm pleased to hear you're happy with The Solo, for me....

I was loving it from my very first session, and as I became more familiar with the slight nuances in technique, this beauty is quickly becoming my favorite Vaporizer...

Not that I don't love my DBV, but I haven't even turned it on since I had my Solo Revolution...

The convenience factor and Conductive Vapor Signature tipping the scales in favor of The Solo.

Still love the DBV for Dry Cloud Chasing however.

Welcome to the Solo Thread!! Like Family in here!
:peace:

Yes, I am similar in the sense that since I started using my solo a lot I noticed I no longer wont to use my Extreme Q anymore, and I hardly do anymore at all. It's all solo solo solo for me now. The solo has made my Extreme Q redundant.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I do really love this solo, I can't believe I ever doubted it, having a battery level means alot to me...
How does it pull such nice clouds and still be so economic with temp herb...

Makes my flowermate just feel like a hungry herb eating waste of flowers now... the fm has its own advantages of course, stupidly long battery life and convenience to name a couple, I'm not bad mouthing it...

But I still don't think it will take over from my eq, as my favourite vape...the eq vapour is just something else to me...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Stuffing 3 stems with green poison, smell very little but rock hard and very sticky.
Smells like sugar and rosemary when broken up.
One year and no noticeable reduction in battery performance, a combination of good quality battery and @OF advice.
<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:track:4jfQHslaa9pVsa0f9WKcd3" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

CALI GREEN at 420 CONCRETE WORLD

Did you repect 420?

VORTEX at 5 in my SOLO so old.
520 session the taste was so good and I feel fine.

Every hour before and after is SOLO time!

Last edited:

Vaperist

hi guys!

i just poped in to point out a few things why i did choose to buy a new Solo instead of an Air few moths ago.

1) i see nothing portable to carry with me extra Air batteries. Solo charge can bring me trough whole day at work.
2) Solo is more heavy and stable on tabletop when a big one EasyFlow bubbler is attached.
3) Solo doesn't roll on uneven surfaces when left on a side.
4) Solo got more temperature settings. i really do feel a smallest difference in temperature. and i like to fine tune my vaping temp for each specific strain i use.
5) and it is cheaper!

so overall Solo is my daily driver for years now. and its vaping technique remains me of smoking a joint. i love to chill out like that! and it is super easy to maintain it clean. i just torch up those stems, take a dab trough a bong and then putting them in a dishwasher.

for a vapor bong hits i'm waiting for a GrassHopper though.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
hi guys!

i just poped in to point out a few things why i did choose to buy a new Solo instead of an Air few moths ago.

1) i see nothing portable to carry with me extra Air batteries. Solo charge can bring me trough whole day at work.
2) Solo is more heavy and stable on tabletop when a big one EasyFlow bubbler is attached.
4) Solo got more temperature settings. i really do feel a smallest difference in temperature. and i like to fine tune my vaping temp for each specific strain i use.
5) and it is cheaper!

so overall Solo is my daily driver for years now. and its vaping technique remains me of smoking a joint. i love to chill out like that! and it is super easy to maintain it clean. i just torch up those stems, take a dab trough a bong and then putting them in a dishwasher.

For some a AIR works for them??

I like a SOLO because it reminds me of the first portable drills!

I broke all be one GonG and have one Stem left.
My pile is so high of broken glass?

Just think if planet vapes or ariser made a unbreakable GonG and Stem?

My SOLO is used daily however I'm almost out of attachments to keep it running.

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
Yes, I am similar in the sense that since I started using my solo a lot I noticed I no longer wont to use my Extreme Q anymore, and I hardly do anymore at all. It's all solo solo solo for me now. The solo has made my Extreme Q redundant.
I find I use my two Solos more, even indoors. But it is nice to mix it up so I use the EQ with Ddave kit, sometimes with the D020, sometimes with the Pinnacle Water Tool at the end of the whip. Sometimes I use both the EQ and Solo with a claisen adapter for a heavy hitting experience. Nice to have both, but ease of use and portability is why mine gets used more.

Alegre

Pobre payaso
I read so much about stems breaking.... what's the best way to store them between uses to prevent or minimize breakage?

Also, I'm trying to find something (diy?) to store the solo and stems.... any suggestions?

Thcgos

Vape Addict
I read so much about stems breaking.... what's the best way to store them between uses to prevent or minimize breakage?

Also, I'm trying to find something (diy?) to store the solo and stems.... any suggestions?

As ataxia said. ... planet vape travel tubes. I have 4 of them.
Or there are cases that will fit the Solo and usually have a stem compartment.

For DIY, you could use the old MFLB technique and use an elastic band to hold your stem to the Solo body.
Or you could buy a cheap cigar that comes in a plastic tube, ditch the cigar and use that tube.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
As ataxia said. ... planet vape travel tubes. I have 4 of them.
Or there are cases that will fit the Solo and usually have a stem compartment.

For DIY, you could use the old MFLB technique and use an elastic band to hold your stem to the Solo body.
Or you could buy a cheap cigar that comes in a plastic tube, ditch the cigar and use that tube.
My Son is at the contest at SNAPPER ROCK.
How far are you from there?
You guy's have SOLO'S?

Thcgos

Vape Addict
My Son is at the contest at SNAPPER ROCK.
How far are you from there?
You guy's have SOLO'S?

Yeah close..... about 10 hours drive away lol.
If I lived in Perth it would be 48 hours drive away hahaha (big country)!

Hahahaha of course we have solos! More often than not you have to buy online tho.

Not many headshops around these days, they clamp down pretty hard on them here. It seems while other countries are ramping down their war on drugs, we are ramping ours up.

fernand

If you have or had a Norelco/Philips shaver, you might have the perfect soft case for the Solo. In this model's case there's a separate space for a couple of stems and a little grinder/container where the shaver's charger went.

20160308_183830_zpsrtuvdq0t.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
hi guys!

5) and it is cheaper!

I hate to waste money!

My SOLO taste great and medicates just right.

A grasshopper? Didn't he die?

You like to waste money I notice?

Sorry my face is melting!

DUTCH TREAT will destroy and take over!

Last edited:
Top Bottom