Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
What is the difference between a 14mm and 18mm FBOMB? Why would I want one over the other? I want to purchase an FBOMB but I am unsure which one to get for my solo.
I wanted to get an FBOMB for my solo. Can someone explain the difference between 14mm and 18mm and why I would want one or the other? WHy is the 18mm more expensive? Should I be getting the 18mm FBOMB and an 18mm PVHES shorty GONG?

Also is there any way to get a discount at planetvape?
18mm I feel you'll be better off and well worth the added expense.
I personally think it's a big mistake to even make a 14mm for the SOLO?

14mm too much drag!

Your call!

Some like the drag!

Bearded Dude

Where do people get those little stands i've been seeing that allow the solo to be upright when charging?

Bearded Dude,

High n Dry

Just got solo powers adapter seems like I can charge the solo and use to heat also is that normal?

High n Dry,

as

I believe someone did mention it before with the newer solos but you can do it with the charger as well just pa is better for battery

as,
Reactions: Pipes

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I like the 14 mm as makes a better size to use as a stem if feel like dry and only have that stem.
While I don't have the 14mm (have the 18mm), I couldn't agree more that the Gong makes a great short stem! Doesn't get hot, like you'd think it would.... easier to carry....

Just blows the stealth "drinking cup" mod out of the water, as the gong will never look like a drink straw....

DDave,
Reactions: Pipes

Tom Funk

imrvc7.jpg

How much water do you need in this piece? What is the resistence like?

I've been curious about this one for a while. Looks more comfortable to hit than my PNWT.

Cheers
TF

Tom Funk,
Reactions: ataxian
Hey,

New member here with a question, my new arizer solo arrived today. I let the unit heat up to 7 and then inserted the glass stems, now the straight stem is very loose and will fall out. The curved stem goes in with a gentle push but is then loose when its inserted. I thought the newest versions fixed this problem?

Version: M1D.

thx

Randylahey,

Bearded Dude

lol omg Ataxian.. that's awesome. Definitely a Solo lover!

Well the latest on my recent Solo purchase is the owner of the shop I got it from was going to give me another but the other 3 he has are all M1C1 lol... they all seem to heat up the same - cold to 7 in 30 seconds. Is that not too fast? Even for the new-ish units? The girl who was working there was even surprised how fast it went to 7.

Because of that I didn't bother exchanging and will probably just send in to Arizer to try get a M1D2. Then i'll know for sure if its the "m1c1 blues" or if i'm just semi-retarded...

Bearded Dude,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Hey,

New member here with a question, my new arizer solo arrived today. I let the unit heat up to 7 and then inserted the glass stems, now the straight stem is very loose and will fall out. The curved stem goes in with a gentle push but is then loose when its inserted. I thought the newest versions fixed this problem?

Version: M1D.

thx
There is no fix for this "problem" as it is stated as being normal for operation in the manual. High temp silicone o-ring size 113, unscrew the cap and center it and screw cap back on.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
have to try everything once. sick longboard

i wish i grew up then with the zboys and dogtown surfing and skating. the evolution of skateboarding.
Red Vans, 501 Jeans, Hang Ten Tee Shirts and Clay Wheels before Cadilac Wheels came out. Jay and Tony owned the South Bay however we had our own movement in Huntington Beach. $10 a OscAR.
No Vaporizer and plenty of ZIG ZAGS!

Surfing in Hawaii during the Winters. The DOG TOWN BOYZ got the press. We got the waves!
It's all good!
Lot of empty swimming pools back in the day!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
@ataxian I like slim jeans and converse with a tshirt! Casual and comfy!

And I've got a bone to pick with you, @ataxian :goon: You always kept talking about whole nugget, whole flower stems, blah blah. I can't stop loading little nuggets into the stem and vaping like that! Steady clouds and awesome taste!! Curses, I had some material ground up already!! :argh:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
dude thats so sick @ataxian. those were the days eh.
We had unreal conditions back in the 70's. However my kids going around the world in search of perfect warm water surf is pretty awsome as well.
Today you must travel far. In my day we had the whole coast of California and Hawaii was a 5 hour plane ride.
Life is what you make it.

At least we have better gear and incredible flowers today!

We had good flowers because nature did the work. You have to be on your game these days!
@ataxian I like slim jeans and converse with a tshirt! Casual and comfy!

And I've got a bone to pick with you, @ataxian :goon: You always kept talking about whole nugget, whole flower stems, blah blah. I can't stop loading little nuggets into the stem and vaping like that! Steady clouds and awesome taste!! Curses, I had some material ground up already!! :argh:
I grind my flowers once in a while.
However I like whole flowers from top colas when I have them. Just figuring out the best strain for me so I just buy 1/8th's these days. Before when I bought a OSCAR I was stuck with it until my next one. Just grind your flowers if you have to economize. Now whole flowers vaporized is full of flavor it's also pretty wasteful!
@Quetzal I have 5 grams of GDP I can't get myself to grind. Whole flowers it is. OK wasteful! Dutch Treat Whole Flowers is not bad at all. Girl Scout Cookies I grind because their so expensive!

Last edited:

rekrab

We had unreal conditions back in the 70's. However my kids going around the world in search of perfect warm water surf is pretty awsome as well.
Today you must travel far. In my day we had the whole coast of California and Hawaii was a 5 hour plane ride.
Life is what you make it.

At least we have better gear and incredible flowers today!

We had good flowers because nature did the work. You have to be on your game these days!

travelling is nice however when its right in your home especially to walk or skate to the beach thats the tits. especially with a healthy supply of flower.

as for me we do a little different surfing up here in the okanagan, the land of many lakes and lots of snow. so winters are spent skiing and boarding around BC and summers wakesurfing behind a boat or skating up the local park. as for legit surfing we have tofino over on vancouver island however your wearing a full suit with hood. as for BC bud it never seems to disappoint, all the worlds flavors here. bc is like cali minus all the amazing mexican food, millions of crazy people, and police

rekrab,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
travelling is nice however when its right in your home especially to walk or skate to the beach thats the tits. especially with a healthy supply of flower.

as for me we do a little different surfing up here in the okanagan, the land of many lakes and lots of snow. so winters are spent skiing and boarding around BC and summers wakesurfing behind a boat or skating up the local park. as for legit surfing we have tofino over on vancouver island however your wearing a full suit with hood. as for BC bud it never seems to disappoint, all the worlds flavors here. bc is like cali minus all the amazing mexican food, millions of crazy people, and police
BC is awsome for bud!
To me it's like the HUMBOLDT COUNTY of CANADA!
Guy's from TOFINO stayed with us during the US OPEN of SURFING held in our home town of HB.
Very good people from the great white north!
SKIING!
Skiing and Surfing the same day in CALIFORNIA when we were kids!

ataxian,
Reactions: Tom Funk

Caligula

Maximus
Takes more material to cover the same amount surface area. Id imagine the average initial load is larger for whole vs ground.

Caligula,
Top Bottom