Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
OK thanks guys!! Will be a bit more calm now ;)

Last thing i guess i need now before the bubbler arrives is the STEM unit to attach the solo with the bubbler. Whats the best stem that i should go for? Any links to places where i can order one also? Preferably a UK site so its quicker to receive otherwise a USA site will have to do, i know that vapefiend in UK sells them but is sold out currently.
http://www.planetvape.ca/solo-ground-glass-on-glass-adapter.html

Their in CANADA however very reliable!

18mm GonG

If you get a 14mm GonG you will need a glass reducer bushing. (18mm to 14mm)

Since it's your first rodeo just get a 18mm to start!

nads

nads,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks mate, however both 14mm and 18mm are sold out even on this website. However, i think they might be getting in new stock soon.

BTW whats the difference between 18mm carbed and no carb?
I prefer the no carb.

ataxian,

vv132

It's a piece of glass through which you may consume tobacco and other legal products through. Does the government care about a completely clean unused piece of glass coming into their country or the tons of actual drugs coming into their country? If anything you miiiight have to pay taxes or whatever for importing something, not sure how it works in your country? Some people here have mentioned having to pay duties or some such to receive products. Dunno.

Hit the vape some more, it's all good and they don't care about you getting glass, just you paying all your taxes ;)

Contact whoever you bought it from, they both sound defective.
Hey so has anyone dealt with randy at Puffitup when it comes to defective solos or replacing with another one. I emailed and tried to get on their live chat still no response. I just bought this solo last month

vv132,

ycooper2015

How dirty do people let their stem get before they clean or use the stuff inside it? Mine is really dirty and I was thinking about some happy hot cocoa .

ycooper2015,

Caligula

Maximus
How dirty do people let their stem get before they clean or use the stuff inside it? Mine is really dirty and I was thinking about some happy hot cocoa .

Up to you. Some people clean them after every use while others let their stems go until you cant see through them any longer.

BTW does anyone other than PV make gongs for the Solo?

sethhobrin

I wanted to get an FBOMB for my solo. Can someone explain the difference between 14mm and 18mm and why I would want one or the other? WHy is the 18mm more expensive? Should I be getting the 18mm FBOMB and an 18mm PVHES shorty GONG?

Also is there any way to get a discount at planetvape?

Last edited:
sethhobrin,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Up to you. Some people clean them after every use while others let their stems go until you cant see through them any longer.

BTW does anyone other than PV make gongs for the Solo?

Clean Stems > Dirty Stems = When Stealth Factor is important.

Having looked a bit, am sorry to report I've not seen any others make stems for Solo. (That was not some custom chillum of sorts..... ;) )

DDave,
Reactions: Caligula

ycooper2015

What is the best way to consume the stuff inside the stem? I do not have a screen in my "whip" so there is some bud in there.

ycooper2015,

tdriver

hi,

I'm still waiting for my solo to arrive... and, my question is:

what O-ring will fit in the newer solo? regular or thin? PV has 2 sizes.
I know one of them is #113 in silicon, but what size is the other?

tdriver,

as

i fell 14mm are better as if you need to its only a small adapter to use a 18mm and i would not think it would change air flow at all as the solo is restricted any way

as,
Reactions: ataxian

oldspice

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

So unfortunately about 15 minutes ago I dropped my only solo stem that I had left. All seemed lost until I noticed that the bowl part was still intact while the rest was all shattered. I made sure there was no glass inside of the remaining glass piece and put a mflb battery cap with a hole on top to cover the shattered part. This allows me to connect it to my water pipe to have an air tight fit, and also lets me remove the glass piece without burning my fingers. I'm a little worried about the plastic cap being heated up. I don't taste any plastic even when I hit it without the pipe, nor do I see any melting or deteriorating of the battery cap. Could this pose any health risks?

brokensolo1_zps0edb2297.jpg

oldspice,

as

Bern the stem with a torch to blunt it off then you won't need the battery cap

I have made DIY GonGs this way

Last edited:
as,

oldspice

Been the stem with a torch to blunt it off then you won't need the battery cap

I have made DIY GonGs this way
The solo glass piece is to small for my downstem so this isn't an option unfortunately. I'm afraid to do this too since I'll be unable to use my solo if I fail.

oldspice,

sethhobrin

What is the difference between a 14mm and 18mm FBOMB? Why would I want one over the other? I want to purchase an FBOMB but I am unsure which one to get for my solo.

sethhobrin,

2clicker

Observer
Hey so has anyone dealt with randy at Puffitup when it comes to defective solos or replacing with another one. I emailed and tried to get on their live chat still no response. I just bought this solo last month

i havent had to have my solo replaced, but Randy has replaced my charger twice w/out question. he will get back to you.

nads

Bloody hell still waiting for AliExpress to clear my account validation before they will let me make a purchase of the bong. My last order got automatically cancelled and was asked to provide a passport id or bank account bill. Sent that ages ago and still not heard anything :(

nads,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
What is the difference between a 14mm and 18mm FBOMB? Why would I want one over the other? I want to purchase an FBOMB but I am unsure which one to get for my solo.
Bottom joint size. Pick the same gong size as whatever your solo gong is to get plug and play without needing extra adapters.

Quetzalcoatl,

nads

I would also like to know which O-rings would work with the Solo 2014 edition? Model: MD01 or something.

My stems sit inside pretty loosely and are always moving around all be it very slightly.

nads,
Top Bottom