Arizer Solo

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Am I the only one who starts on 2? I love the flavour of level 2 for the first couple of hits, it is mouthwatering! I then go upto 3 for a couple more then to 4 or 5 to finish.

I will start on 4 and take it to 7 through water though...

i start on 4 for dry and finish on 5 or 6. i start on 5 of water filtration and finish in 7. starting low is the key for flavor lasting hits. starting high and going low??? not really sure what that does?? i guess i will have to try so i can comment better

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Decided to buy a Solo from PlanetVape.

So far I have decided on:

-Solo (obviously)
-Power Adapter (Including EU Plug)
-Car Charger
-PVHE Gong x2 (14mm, planning to hook up to PWT)

Possibly a hard case as well.
Mainly planning to use it at home but occasionally taking it out as well, the use will be pretty much exclusively with the PWT once I get that.

Are there any accesoires/tools that you would suggest I pick up, too?
Also a question I havent been able to find an answer to regarding PlanetVape is whether they charge US or Canadian $. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks,

~DBA
or just a though, not sure if you can find it useful, many do and have, Brother Pipes and his awesome AIO+ (All In One) system.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/t...ccessory-package-aio.11079/page-2#post-478008
A PA system complete power kit, PA vape while plugged in (not charging), or you can swap cables and go into charging mode (cant vape at the same time due to solos microprocessor set up ) or you swap cables again and your charging in your car (cant vape at the same time).
Plus the bad ass stand!!!!

Edit
Not sure if these come with a EU plug ,but its worth asking.

unless you plan on driving really long distances and wont be charging at your house Id say save your money and dont get the car charger. If your into wood I suggest checking out one of ED's stems as well.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Decided to buy a Solo from PlanetVape.

So far I have decided on:

-Solo (obviously)
-Power Adapter (Including EU Plug)
-Car Charger
-PVHE Gong x2 (14mm, planning to hook up to PWT)

Possibly a hard case as well.
Mainly planning to use it at home but occasionally taking it out as well, the use will be pretty much exclusively with the PWT once I get that.

Are there any accesoires/tools that you would suggest I pick up, too?
Also a question I havent been able to find an answer to regarding PlanetVape is whether they charge US or Canadian $. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks,

~DBA
Use it stock and get it wired.
The PNWT or F-BOMB with a 14mm GonG is a really good intro to water world.

Two things that come to mind of must haves would be 1/2" Stainless Steel Screens and the Seal to Keep your stems snug.

The PHVES come with a SEAL and you will need one at some point so get one to get the seal.

Accessorize has you progress.
You will be busy enough.
I have so much stuff I'll probably never use before I'm dead.

The SOLO is so practical as it comes.

SCREENS and SEALS are the first items that come into my mind however others may have a different Point of View?

Power Adaptor is pretty nice as well.

Pipes and Tim both have a PA for sale.

Get one as you feel the need.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
They impart a flavor depending on the wood. As the vapor condenses on the inside, it coats it and the hints of wood become less apparent. They're nice, I had the chance to use one of Ed's on a Solo and own a stem for my LB. It cools the vapor down and feels organic for lack of better words. Not a must-have but very few are disappointed.

exit

Just so you guys know... you can get a car charger that works with the solo and adapters to fit it for like $6 total. If you only want a car charger.

I might pick one up just as a back up stem. In case the glass breaks.

Ask me about dropping my stem out of a parked car, out of a moving car, on all forms of floors and tables, it hasn't even chipped.

Seren

Away with the fairies
Am I the only one who starts on 2? I love the flavour of level 2 for the first couple of hits, it is mouthwatering! I then go upto 3 for a couple more then to 4 or 5 to finish.

Nope! I also love the flavour on the lower levels - I usually start on 2 or 3 - depending on the herb, then crank it up a little to finish. But when I first started vaping I did use higher temperatures to begin with, as I found the vapour more smoke like - which meant I found it a much easier transition from combustion.

samirfuzzywuzzy

Good Morning FC!!!
DSC_0047.jpg

SOLOGreen

Righto guys, I'm a newb, late to the vape party. I want to be converted so to that end have ordered a solo newest model.

Give me your number 1 tip for a smooth transition from joints.

I got some bho and 6 strains on hand at moment so this baby is gonna get a workout.

Do 3 or 4 stem loads.
OVER medicate!
Notice the flavor is richer.
Wow Cannabis is truly gourmet?

Start at level 5
Then drop down to 4
Practice!
Find your sweet spot!

Welcome to vaporization!

I can't smoke joints now!
You won't want too smoke again!
Get ready to be spoiled!

I switched to Arizer Solo recently but I can say " shit like I was stupid ! Vape Party is the best party to take your flowers ! "

when it arrived I did not know about how to use it . I learned how to use it by reading on this forum , FC save me man!

2 days after I bought my SS screens on Planetvape.ca to prevent the material from the holes when i aspire, and Oring to have more grip on the stem with the base ..... Amazing!

@ataxian had then suggested to use a small Honeycomb glass screen to prevent the flowers go in contact with the heating chamber , and in fact the flavor is greatly improved !

now ?
Dry material and bowl full pack
I start with level 2 (4 hits)
then get up to level 3
when it turns off automatically after 12 minutes , I turn it on again
now at level 4 (7-8 hits)
After that step to level 5 ( 3hits )
End of 2° CYCLES

BOM BOM my heart and ready for work! this solution is not comparable to the joint , it's totally different, THC is slow to rise, but it's much longer. Taste ? delicate and light; vapor is the best way for MJ and derivatives !

Also the amount of material for each session is considerably lower , but the effect is 2 times higher !

Next step ? PVHES straight! :smug:

EDIT:
Also Alcool ISO to clean glass parts is SUUUUUPPPEERRRR EASY!

LazyIdol

So after letting my M&M double lattice sit in the closet for a week I've pulled it back out and have been experimenting with lower fill levels. Currently I have the water just below the first lattice so it barely bubbles up to the 2nd one. Im loving it for my solo, with the higher fill levels I feel it adds too much chug when coupled with the 17'' volume. Ill have to try it this way with my magic flight.

Edit: @SOLOGreen I think this is the link you're talking about http://vaporpedia.com/wiki/Vaporizing_Effects_by_Temperature

Double Edit: @ataxian beating me to the punch :D

Krydolf

Hey guys. First post so far though I've been lurking here for about a year since I got my solo. Never had a reason to ask a question since I found all the answers here anyway, never considered myself to have the expertise to answer any either so this post will mainly be to say thanks a lot to all of you who posted here, questions and answers alike, all helped a lot. :)

And to introduce myself a bit:

First cannabis forum I join and I must say this one's awesome! I'm actually 46 years of age (from Sweden) and only started vaping about a year and a half ago. Before that I only smoked the occasional joint but now I hit it a few times a week since it's so good and addictive (in a good way...), also got my own growroom going since a year back. Fascinating stuff, growing, trying out new strains every time and changing the methods once in a while...

This thread's been most inspiring but also cost me quite a bit since, all the time, I see new stuff and ideas to try out.

For the solo alone I so far got me two pvhes-stems, two pvhes-GonGs, two of Eds wooden stems, one jet-flash, one Pinnacle watertool, one power adapter, one charging stand, some o-rings and smaller stuff + a big bubbler. Just ordered some glass screens and the "high capacity pack" battery as well. I still feel I need to get the Aio+ and the stand that comes with it though, it just never ends.... lol. That's just part of the fun with it though, love the Solo and all the things you can do with it.

Also have a "da kube" (first vaporizer I got, piece of crap), a "palm 2.0", an "Extreme Q" and some crap, generic, box vape and still the Solo is almost the only one I use, whether at home or away.

Just made myself a case for the Solo and whatever I might need if I'm out traveling, might not be a good idea bringing it when I go to other countries though.. ;) Still got some room for more stems or stuff, which I'm sure will come in handy as new stuff for this thing seems to arise continuously.

jn90ec9.jpg

Well, that's a bit about me. Freshly registered, looking forward to maybe taking a more active part in the community now, though it's been very interesting just reading your questions, answers, comments and ideas as well.
Time for a stem, think I'll go with the wooden one, the jet-flash on top and low temp this time, still early evening here... Have a nice one. ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys. First post so far though I've been lurking here for about a year since I got my solo. Never had a reason to ask a question since I found all the answers here anyway, never considered myself to have the expertise to answer any either so this post will mainly be to say thanks a lot to all of you who posted here, questions and answers alike, all helped a lot. :)

First cannabis forum I join and I must say this one's awesome! I'm actually 46 years of age (from Sweden) and only started vaping about a year and a half ago. Before that I only smoked the occasional joint but now I hit it a few times a week since it's so good and addictive (in a good way...), also got my own growroom going since a year back. Fascinating stuff, growing, trying out new strains every time and changing the methods once in a while...

This thread's been most inspiring but also cost me quite a bit since, all the time, I see new stuff and ideas to try out.

For the solo alone I so far got me two pvhes-stems, two pvhes-GonGs, two of Eds wooden stems, one jet-flash, one Pinnacle watertool, one power adapter, one charging stand, some o-rings and smaller stuff + a big bubbler. Just ordered some glass screens and the "high capacity pack" battery as well. I still feel I need to get the Aio+ and the stand that comes with it though, it just never ends.... lol. That's just part of the fun with it though, love the Solo and all the things you can do with it.

Also have a "da kube" (first vaporizer I got, piece of crap), a "palm 2.0", an "Extreme Q" and some crap, generic, box vape and still the Solo is almost the only one I use, whether at home or away.

Just made myself a case for the Solo and whatever I might need if I'm out traveling, might not be a good idea bringing it when I go to other countries though.. ;) Still got some room for more stems or stuff, which I'm sure will come in handy as new stuff for this thing seems to arise continuously.

jn90ec9.jpg

Well, that's a bit about me. Freshly registered, looking forward to maybe taking a more active part in the community now, though it's been very interesting just reading your questions, answers, comments and ideas as well.
Time for a stem, think I'll go with the wooden one, the jet-flash on top and low temp this time, still early evening here... Have a nice one. ;)

This is an inspirational post. I love this site. Good luck to you man, i dig your case, awesome job.

cawshook

Solod out.

jn90ec9.jpg

The case is badass id love to have one to take to a friend's house watch them be all confused like some serious shit is going down lmao

Top Bottom