Arizer Solo

Hexi

PM pipes directly here.

I ran some more bubbler / SOLO action last night with the PVH shorty. Definitely have to hit this thing early and often. Although I noticed even when there was no more visible milky stacking, I was still pulling good sized slightly less thick rips off it.

But the first 2-4 hits off a shorty load are the key hits. Don't sleep on it, don't wait... just get to temp and then start honking on the shorty until it's dead. I'll take some milk shot pics later tonight.

I had one of those moments where I was questioning my tolerance again... until I started hanging with my MIL watching sitcoms :smug: we keep her in the dark re: cannabis, but once we started laughing and talking I realized I was heavily medicated and kinda chatty :rant:

Hexi,
Reactions: Pipes

Mitch

So, I just plugged my solo in this morning to charge and it seems to be broken. The blue light and the first three yellow lights simply flash intermittently and the green charge light doesn't come on.
Has anyone else had this problem? Is this covered by the warranty and, if so, how do I go about getting my unit fixed? I bought this unit last Christmas (2012)

Mitch,

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
So, I just plugged my solo in this morning to charge and it seems to be broken. The blue light and the first three yellow lights simply flash intermittently and the green charge light doesn't come on.
Has anyone else had this problem? Is this covered by the warranty and, if so, how do I go about getting my unit fixed? I bought this unit last Christmas (2012)
Contact Arizer https://arizer.com/contacts/

VaporsVaporizer,

Tamataz

Icelander

I had a similar problem, not exactly the same. I charged my solo fully, then used it later in the day. But it wouldn't turn on, so i thought maybe i didn't charge it or something. I plugged it in and no green light, just the first blue light is glowing. I sent mine back..

Mine was covered in warranty, i think it ended up being the battery. IIRC the warranty is 1 yr. So if you've had it for longer then that, sorry. Shipping is $30 bucks if you want them to repair/replace it for you.

Tamataz,

Mitch

Thanks for the speedy responses, guys! I've contacted Arizer to see what I should do. I've had it for around 9 months so the warranty should still cover it. *fingers crossed*

Mine was covered in warranty, i think it ended up being the battery. IIRC the warranty is 1 yr. So if you've had it for longer then that, sorry. Shipping is $30 bucks if you want them to repair/replace it for you.

How long did it take them to repair your Solo?

Mitch,

GSH

On a Möbius plane
I have had this before, and I just took the charging cable out, turned the Solo on and set to 2 or 3 just to get the unit into a heating cycle. Then turned off and plugged the charger back in and it works. THis has happened 3 times and all 3 times I fixed it doing this.

I assume you may have tried this already though...

But it seems as if the Solo gets confused on the voltage input sometimes I think and acts strangely...

GSH,
Reactions: OF

2clicker

Observer

its the charger. ive been through 3 of them until i figured out that the chargers dont work well when plugged in all the time.

my advice is to unplug the charger from the outlet when not charging.

i havent had a problem since.

bussinrounds

But the first 2-4 hits off a shorty load are the key hits. Don't sleep on it, don't wait... just get to temp and then start honking on the shorty until it's dead. I'll take some milk shot pics later tonight.
But while it's getting up to temp you have the packed gong inserted, right ?

bussinrounds,
Reactions: ataxian

Hexi

But while it's getting up to temp you have the packed gong inserted, right ?

Depends on how quick I am ^_^ If I'm slow on the grind/pack I just pop it in whenevs. If I'm paying attention, I pop it in while temping up.

It seems to matter less with shorty bowls.

salivape

On the Pinnacle Pro thread ,
TRVB said he would ' Try ' to get the vendors involved .
At least he will offer the sale price to them , whether or not they will participate ???

edit ;
you might want to ask TRVB first .

Thanks for that. Fingers crossed!

salivape,

bbonline1234

Forgive me if this has already been beaten to death, I've tried to read back a few pages and am kinda getting lost. I'm new to the wonders of cannabis use so please be patient with me.

Ok, So I bought a solo from puffitup.com about a month ago and was told that I have received the latest model, M1A49xxxxx, and I also purchased a spacecase 4-piece grinder. I have been looking to cool the vapor and landed on this thread, really an awesome source for valuable information. I haven't bought anything else, so all my current solo accessories are just stock stems, screens from puffitup, and grinder.

So my question pertains to my interest in buying a water based cooling attachment thingy.

I see that poonman, thank you btw, alerted us to a deal on the 14.4 mm Micro-shower water tool attachment and this is something that I might want to buy. I see F-Bomb being thrown out as well, but for me I'd like to get the best between the two, even if one is slightly more expensive than the other. I am a college student so funds are tight, but I'd like to buy something that I don't need to "upgrade" later in the future.

So being interested in the 14.4 mm Pinnacle Water Tool attachment, I'd like some help with making sure it is designed to do what I'd like to do, cool down the vapor, and also to make sure I get all the necessary tools.

So if were to buy the Pinnacle 14.4 mm attachment, would I need to buy anything else to get it to work with my solo?

Thanks for any suggestions and clarifying comments.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Forgive me if this has already been beaten to death, I've tried to read back a few pages and am kinda getting lost. I'm new to the wonders of cannabis use so please be patient with me.

Ok, So I bought a solo from puffitup.com about a month ago and was told that I have received the latest model, M1A49xxxxx, and I also purchased a spacecase 4-piece grinder. I have been looking to cool the vapor and landed on this thread, really an awesome source for valuable information. I haven't bought anything else, so all my current solo accessories are just stock stems, screens from puffitup, and grinder.

So my question pertains to my interest in buying a water based cooling attachment thingy.

I see that poonman, thank you btw, alerted us to a deal on the 14.4 mm Micro-shower water tool attachment and this is something that I might want to buy. I see F-Bomb being thrown out as well, but for me I'd like to get the best between the two, even if one is slightly more expensive than the other. I am a college student so funds are tight, but I'd like to buy something that I don't need to "upgrade" later in the future.

So being interested in the 14.4 mm Pinnacle Water Tool attachment, I'd like some help with making sure it is designed to do what I'd like to do, cool down the vapor, and also to make sure I get all the necessary tools.

So if were to buy the Pinnacle 14.4 mm attachment, would I need to buy anything else to get it to work with my solo?

Thanks for any suggestions and clarifying comments.
Welcome! I just ordered the Pinnacle WT you referred to above...use PNTW50 coupon code (only $50.00!): http://thevaporblunt.corecommerce.c...-4-mm-Micro-shower-Water-Tool-Attachment.html. You will need the PVHEGonG High Efficiency GonG from Planet Vape: http://www.planetvape.ca/pvhegong-high-efficiency-gong.html.
ENJOY!!!

bbonline1234

Welcome! I just ordered the Pinnacle WT you referred to above...use PNTW50 coupon code (only $50.00!): http://thevaporblunt.corecommerce.c...-4-mm-Micro-shower-Water-Tool-Attachment.html. You will need the PVHEGonG High Efficiency GonG from Planet Vape: http://www.planetvape.ca/pvhegong-high-efficiency-gong.html.
ENJOY!!!

Thank you so much Snappo for your quick reply and your direct links.

I am planning to order the Pinnacle Water Attachment, but regarding the PVHEGONG, is the one I need:
PVHEGonG 14MM
PVHEGonG 14MM Shorty
PVHEGonG 14MM Turbo (+$1.50)
PVHEGonG 14MM Shorty Turbo (+$1.50)

I have no idea the difference between them. To give you an idea, currently my girlfriend and I don't really have any issues with the draw on the stock straight stem that came with the solo, we would just like it to be a little cooler. So since the draw on the stock stem don't bother us, would just the regular PVHEGonG 14MM suffice? Thanks again for your help.

Also, I plan to buy a few other accessories for the solo and would perhaps if not too much trouble get some thoughts and comments, possibly a better deal.

I plan to buy: after 15% discount at puffitup
Arizer Solo Power Adapter $38
Arizer Solo Vape Case $38
Arizer Solo 12v Car Charger $25

At Thevaporblunt.com
14.4 mm Micro-shower Water Tool Attachment $ 50

At planetvape. Any promo codes?
PVHEGonG High Efficiency GonG PVHEGonG 14MM $33
http://www.puffitup.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ArizerSoloPowerAdapter&CartID=1

Inspired by everyone's favorite robot. @ataxian

@bbonline1234 there's lots of options. Same adapter @Snappo just linked (18mm though)

What the shit is that? It looks awesome. Once I get a job, I plan to start a collection of glass pieces.

My biggest hurdle right now is trying to piece together the various adapters and learn what they do.

Learning about all this is absolutely something I really enjoy so I don't envision any difficulties with research.

Thanks for you comment and suggestions!

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

farscaper

Paid for my solo tuesday morning. It is now on the charger. Hows that for service! Now finding patience for the next hour lol .... Where did I put those?....

Mitch

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but could someone tell me the differences between water filtration and dry use of the Solo? What are the benefits of water filtration?

Mitch,
Top Bottom