Arizer Solo

Drxx

1. Put it in your right hand.
2. Throw into nearest waste basket.
3. If you miss, repeat steps 1 and 2.
:peace:

LMAO

Yeah, I searched google and this thread for any answers, but I never found a definitive answer until this.

Drxx,

GoodDecisions

The Best of Decisions
Stu, as a lefty I find your directions somewhat difficult. :(

But really, no one has found any use in the "potpourri bowl" thing? Thought it looked a little interesting, like a decent way to rid a room of any smell before/after use.

GoodDecisions,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It is not a useful tool for the Solo. No one in their right mind would use a potpourri warming device that was battery operated and set to turn off after 12 minutes. It's strickly for being able to call it an aroma therapy device. But Arizer knew no one would actually use it. That is why they didn't even bother to put holes in it.

Now u bwade wunner might be onto something with using with a log vape for essential oils. But all my log vapes already came with copper cups, so I just toss the flower bowls that come with the Solos.

I've gotten so good at it that I can use my left hand now.
:peace:

u bwade wunner

wish I d known I would offered you $ s for them Stu:) .I d rather glass over copper and it looks so much better than the tarnished copper bowl.Glass looks really cool full of melted tiger balm, try it.:tup:
some logs have washer at the top so the bowl needs a chop and heatpolish for it to sit stable.for The Hi it works straight outta the box.

I think there was a guy here that drilled his aroma bowl and used it with his solo and meds 8 months or so ago.but yep ridiculous exercise, the aroma bowl for the solo,

u bwade wunner,
hey everyone... i have been curious... had my solo for awhile now and i love it, but.... what am i supposed to do with this bag of wild flower that came with it??? do i grind it?? do i vape/inhale it?? do i put in the glass bowl and just smell it?? just curious if anyone else did anything with it??

yes i did search the the thread first before posting but could not find anything.
lol the potpourri bowl doesn't even actually work. They just included it so that it could be called an aromatherapy device.

EDIT: stu already beat me to it :)

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
so does anyone else get chills from the sound of ed's wooden steel base of the stem coming out of the solo? eeeekk like nails on a chalk board, I have to be very careful and twist it out.

kushcabbage,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
hey kush, anyway you could put the solo up against the inh004?
give me some time with the inh004, and I'll give a great comparison. So far I'm loving polymide>glass if thats blasphemous so sue me hehe, it heats up so quick then you take it out of the chamber and in no time the polymide is cool as a whistle. I've burned myself quite a # of times on the solo glass and ed's wooden metal base, because the heat rises and collects over the bowl, where innocent fingers go :cry:

kushcabbage,
Reactions: vape4life

GoodDecisions

The Best of Decisions
After seeing all the amazing videos of people milking glass bubblers/bongs with their Solos, I found this for $8 and had to buy it. Ignore the bowl, this piece is only going to be seeing vapor. :)
riStT.jpg

It's about 15cm tall from the base to the highest point (tip of the mouthpiece). It has a 5-arm tree perc. I'll have a milk video of my own up ASAP! :drool:

banana_republic

After seeing all the amazing videos of people milking glass bubblers/bongs with their Solos, I found this for $8 and had to buy it. Ignore the bowl, this piece is only going to be seeing vapor. :)

It's about 15cm tall from the base to the highest point (tip of the mouthpiece). It has a 5-arm tree perc. I'll have a milk video of my own up ASAP! :drool:

Hello!

Is that a typo or what? Did you mean EIGHT bucks? Really? Can you let us know where that gorgeous glass piece is that cheap?

I am eaer to see your coming-soon video. :)

Cheers!

banana_republic,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
+1 - this must be a typo!!!! if not then I'm getting one regardless of any need...

m0sh,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I want one, just got my carbed GonG adapter from PV yesterday so for 8 bucks its a no brainer.

mvapes,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
hahaha I'm using one of those as a portable oil rig with a cheap ti-pad and curve. But I paid $24 for mine from ioffer, which I still thought was cheap. I guess they made a fair profit! It works Ok- the slits don't really fire though- just kinda bubbles out of the bottom of the tree. The water doesn't seem to make it up the mouthpiece at all so it's a dry lips piece which was one of the concerns I had- IMO a piece is pretty useless if you get wet lips which I hate. I haven't tried it with my Solo yet though... going to now.

aka DaBigKahuna

Solo on the way - can't wait. Thank you to all for the discussion and info sharing.

I hope to contribute to the information in the near future.

aka DaBigKahuna,

poonman

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004MNBRTE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

This is a link to really fine SS screens. They work awesome with high airflow modified Solo stems, regulars and GonG.

http://instagr.am/p/NUHhspsOOF/

When they get really clogged, I push them with a long wood skewer and save them for QWISO.
At my current rate, IMO, I'll have SS screens for like an year of full heavy vaping...

Excellent ZC ,
That's what I'm looking for as a new Solo owner , 3 days and counting :)

Are they the same size as normal pipe's screens ? ( wow , 1000 for $12 )
Do you have to trim around the edge of the screen to make it fit properly ?
I've been using normal screens in the bottom of my NO2 , which I have to trim .
But someone wrote that the NO2 screens fit perfectly in the Solo ...agreed . ( screens on ordered )
Currently I only have 1 NO2 screen left and is using it in the Solo .
I want to try using 2 and sandwich it in the stem .
I'm thinking it might help keep the SS bowl cleaner and less cleaning with iso ?

And Thanx for the very helpful post .

Top Bottom