Arizer Solo

vape4life

Banned for life
Hola good FC colleagues.
I'm posting this ABV for letting you know, it's coming from my homemade Dremmel PV GonG stem modifications.

Full bore open stem,
Convex 2xSS screens instead :) (mod. that allows less or more loading material, 2x1lol :) aka shorty??? jajajja
On top of material there's a domed SS screen.
Of course my Solo SS heating chamber already has a domed SS screen, for more airflow, channels??? :) I don't need channels.
Cost of mods..... mmmm, if you have a Dremmel nothing :)
Having this ABV
Priceless!!!!!! ..... :) lol

http://instagr.am/p/NR0rSVMOBM/

:) have a vaped day!!!

I get ABV that colour with my stock stem. just sayin.

I too broke out a cheap dremel knock off and went to town on some stems. IMO trying to do the "micro channels" that pv does is not really worth it. But just four notches on the bottom and boom! Much better than stock. I do own a pvhes shorty and it pretty much hits the same with nice big flavorful cloudy hits. My gong will be next in line once my new glass shows up :)

It's the micro channels that should make the biggest difference as the sides around the bowl are where it's flush against the cylindrical shape of the bowl. The notches on the bottom can somewhat be replicated by lifted/rocking the stem.

vape4life,
Reactions: SoloVape

Maynard G Krebs

Regarding Pelican cases! The shipping from their direct website will kill you! 15 buks shipping on a 25 dollar item was a little hard to swallow. So.... I went to eBay and shopped for them there and found a couple dealers that include free shipping.. I got the 1120 for 28.50 including shipping!

mgk

Maynard G Krebs,
Regarding Pelican cases! The shipping from their direct website will kill you! 15 buks shipping on a 25 dollar item was a little hard to swallow. So.... I went to eBay and shopped for them there and found a couple dealers that include free shipping.. I got the 1120 for 28.50 including shipping!

Nice pick up Maynard, would you please post some photos of the 1120 on here after you cut the foam for the Solo? I was about to buy the 1150 for mine after I planned the layout in my 1520 (to make sure it fit) but if the smaller 1120 works I'd rather have the smallest case possible. Thanks man and enjoy your new gear.

nugghuffer,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)

It's the micro channels that should make the biggest difference as the sides around the bowl are where it's flush against the cylindrical shape of the bowl. The notches on the bottom can somewhat be replicated by lifted/rocking the stem.
You're totally right sir. Enjoy your stems, I will enjoy mine. Thanks :)

100 % people in this FC forum agrees that the Cloud is the best hands off in taste and vapor production.
You, my dear Vaped4life, you are the only one, IMO, stating that the Solo is better than the Cloud.
So, I don't know if I want to keep this crapola with you, sir.
I know you love your PV shop, I love it too, I think it rocks.
Maybe I get another warning or banned but sir, you really love PV.
Are you sponsored by PV??
Do you work for PV??
Oh, I forgot you are a Beta Tester for them, now it's making sense for me.
Peace FC, see you soon if I don't get banned :)

I too broke out a cheap dremel knock off and went to town on some stems. IMO trying to do the "micro channels" that pv does is not really worth it. But just four notches on the bottom and boom! Much better than stock. I do own a pvhes shorty and it pretty much hits the same with nice big flavorful cloudy hits. My gong will be next in line once my new glass shows up :)
I'm not doing micro channels, IMO they only cool down the stem by bringing cold air from outside in a fast way ( channels :).
Just a couple cuts a la Ed's stems, and a domed SS screen in the Solo heating chamber.
Actually I'm bringing back my silicone ring on top of the heating chamber to prevent to much cold air to go into the small room between the stem and heating chamber walls.
Trust me, I've been playing a lot with my Solo stems at home.

@vaped4life.
I want to apologize to you for being rude and disrespectful, but man, you push my buttons.

And to finish my conversation with you,

Fact,
you've been a member since 2010, FingC since 2006, right?? You should know better about teasing other people in forums.
Fact: since 2010 you posted 1200 posts, likes 100 maybe, likeability less than 10% :( mmmm not so cool dude :(

In less than 1/2 an year I posted 100 posts with more than 50 likes, that makes 50% likeability in my mods and the crapola I talk all the time, soooo.....
I leave it there and I wish you the best...

Happy vaping for everybody and for you too my lovely beta tester PV supporter.

So, please report me, or keep teasing me so I get banned, if that's your purpose in this thread :(

p.s: I'm just trying to make free modifications for people that can't at the moment afford those PV stems.
I guess you have them for free so you don't give a s..t about others people free mods :(

mod note- Back to back posting, for easy quoting, is not allowed. Use quote tags manually instead. You also need to stay on topic and keep disputes off the thread. Use PM or report a post.

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: SoloVape

GoodDecisions

The Best of Decisions
Zangano...

You seriously just need to chill out. Its alllll gooooddd man, one love, peace, love, happiness, etc etc.

Respect others opinions, no one needs to fight about this stuff. Your long, angry posts are bad vibes, man.

You give so much to this community & you've contributed so much to the Solo's discussion! Just stick to the positive stuff man.

Zangano Cruel

Zangano...

You seriously just need to chill out. Its alllll gooooddd man, one love, peace, love, happiness, etc etc.

Respect others opinions, no one needs to fight about this stuff. Your long, angry posts are bad vibes, man.

You give so much to this community & you've contributed so much to the Solo's discussion! Just stick to the positive stuff man.
Sorry, I get carried on, it happens all the time to me, I need to relax, sorry.
I already apologize to him, but, he really knows how to push my buttons. And I'm such a moron that I follow his game and I'm getting banned. Hopefuly not :(
I'm trying to focus in my things and not pay attention anymore. Sorry for creating a bad vibe :doh:

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: vape4life

SoloVape

Fucking Combustion since 2010.
I could have swore I told yall when buttons start getting pushed, it's time to go make a sandwich. On another note the g-13 strain and Solo combination will get you very medicated early in the morning. Good Day.

vape4life

Banned for life
Woah, WTF? Slow down, what did I say? I can't say that my ABV out of a stock stem looks the same, if not darker? Zanago, do whatever you want, you need to respect the opinions of others too man, and not slam and rip apart me and my posting history? What's up with that?

You need to stop putting words in my mouth too. Regarding the Cloud vs Solo (own both remember), all I meant was that for pure full flavour, initially the Solo has the Cloud beat. Then the taste goes south from there. The short glass vapour path makes a real difference here. That's just my experience, if that doesn't jive with 100% of the members on here, then i'm sorry but that doesn't bother me.

I have no affiliation with PV dude, so get over it. All I said was that they have tested over 60 of these thoroughly and know what works and what doesn't. End of story.

mod note- copy and paste- You also need to stay on topic and keep disputes off the thread. Use PM or report a post.

vape4life,

bcdave

Hey guys, new here so any help would be appreciated i bought a solo vaporizer, from Hempyz in BC, yesterday and was looking forward to utilizing it until my buddy noticed the serial number did'nt say the M106 instead it has the numbers M1D2602630.. wtf i was wondering if i got ripped off

i know its cheaper online but i payed 259 for it i dont care about the price but if its a knock off then ill be pissed, It feels and looks like the solo vape ive seen online and has a stainless steel bowl instead of ceramic. Please any help would be appricated thanks, heres a pic of the bottom, also on the box it had the same number as on the bottom. It feels heavy not plastic and came with a leaflet and some fruity herbs idk lol.

hxxp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/39/imag0290j.jpg/

replace hxxp with http to view pic again thanks ahead of time

bcdave,

Zangano Cruel

Zangano Cruel,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I can think of times it would trump the MFLB on the go, but not sure if it validates the (new and more attractive) price of $160. TIA!
Like?

I have a friend that I vape with on cam (since he's in CO and I'm in CA) who got a Solo a few weeks ago. He loves it. I've had my Launch Box since November, and I love it too. However... I have a 5 second heat-up time ;)

Quetzalcoatl,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Like?

I have a friend that I vape with on cam (since he's in CO and I'm in CA) who got a Solo a few weeks ago. He loves it. I've had my Launch Box since November, and I love it too. However... I have a 5 second heat-up time ;)

The two don't even come close - IMO they aren't in the same category. I feel like the solo holds its own in an arena with desktops and I couldn't say the same for the MFLB - even with the PA.

mvapes,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
hey everyone... i have been curious... had my solo for awhile now and i love it, but.... what am i supposed to do with this bag of wild flower that came with it??? do i grind it?? do i vape/inhale it?? do i put in the glass bowl and just smell it?? just curious if anyone else did anything with it??

yes i did search the the thread first before posting but could not find anything.

mmenzie,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, I think that is in there for show, I would not advise inhaling it in any way... I like Stu's advice, that's what I did, after a good chuckle.

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom