Arizer Solo

hogleg

I use 5/8" they are neccesary just buy a few and keep them they dont go bad just clean them in iso or torch them clean, planetvape and eds tnt are both makin some cool accessories

hogleg,

bealls

Also a quick question. I remember reading somewhere what kind of charging adapter the Solo uses, but I can't seem to remember what the little bastard is. Does anyone know? I was hoping I could find a generic car charger to fit the Solo so I could drop a little less than $20 for that addon.

bealls,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Darkrom, just a note on the battery issue. It is possible to buy the batteries the solo uses and changing them is not very dificult. So, although it is not as easy and pratical as buying a new set of AA batts, IMO, this is not one of the things that should steer you away from that.

On the Arizer as a company issues, i agree although i never dealt with them personaly.

I agree 100% for the battery. For me it would be a piece of cake and I never gave it a second thought, but for some people the idea of opening electronics is enough to deter them, simple as it may be. I was 100% ok with the battery shitting the bed on the solo IF it happened (mine never made it that long). It was one of the acceptable faults in my book. Every single vape that exists has at least 1 downside in my mind. Those are acceptable when you buy it knowing about them. Its when you find them out the hard way that it seems like a ripoff.

turk

turk
...I believe that patients/consumers are best assisted by a free flowing discussion, which addresses the pro's and con's of any product on the market....In that context it's all part of the experience the good, the bad..I know of no "perfect" product...not even our own bodies...everything has a expiration date....although it's not always visible...

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
There's always the bypass battery power adapter solution. It works great!!! I know you are attached to a wall. The battery is not the hardest to replace imo. You just need to buy the right ones, with the necessary plugs or make someone weld it for you (it's explained already in older posts here, someone sure will post a video doing the job :) it's just a couple pair screws, some easy and delicate unclasping and the battery pops out, you can clean your Solo at the time, you can see the internals, cool).
Solo M107 is a champ.
I'm still trying to find a way to avoid as much as possible material contact with any kind of SS in the air path, it really changes the taste if material is just glass all the way.
Just replaced both SS screens in my Solo, the one in the SS Solo heating chamber almost gone, I just left like a 2mm ring of screen on the outside, just enough to lift the glass stem for better airflow.
Now material sits on glass instead of SS :p mmmm delicioso.
Replaced the Solo stem SS screen for more glass too.
I'm not a scientist but I feel that glass is acting as an extra heat retainer. Any other vaporista here try this mod so far?? I really recommend it, taste wise at least :brow:
Besides batteries are done to die, it's a business, filthy one :mad: if people complain seriously about any kind of batteries dying, maybe, I say maybe, battery companies would take some more ecological solution in the case.
But business are business, capitalism, or the way business ways go, are been done the same way since people interact with each other for a long time, and is more about profit than helping the buyer, business my friends, business. We need to understand this here. Nothing is free in this world, not even this forum, people pay for internet bills, etc etc, people get paid through retailers and companies and bla bla bla, should I keep going, noooo.
Let's just be happy we have like 1000s of vaporizers or more to choose and complain :rockon: jajajaja and be proud of ourselves that we are pushing the way of people having fun and meds in safer ways than ever before, lets just get vaped in a proper way right now :nod: or at least try...

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: Vitolo

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Just replaced both SS screens in my Solo, the one in the SS Solo heating chamber almost gone, I just left like a 2mm ring of screen on the outside, just enough to lift the glass stem for better airflow.
Now material sits on glass instead of SS :p mmmm delicioso.
Replaced the Solo stem SS screen for more glass too.

Pics please? Sounds too good to be true :)

budbudbud

Thanks for all the replies! :tup: Just had an unexpected expense pop up but I will DEFINITELY be buying one of these up as soon as I can.

budbudbud,

Nintendo84

WOWOWOWOWOW

I joined the site two months ago. You guys helped me buy a arizer solo m107. Since I have recieved my solo I have pretty much neglected the site. I am back to thank all of you. I only vape now. and I am not talking about health benefits either I am just talking about being able to concentrate. if I smoke all day the next day I am out of it, groggy headed, and can't concentrate. Now I vape all day. The next day I am sharp, clear headed, and on point. Thank you all. now I can have my cake and eat it too. I will try to do my part and sign on every once in a while and help a fellow new comer. but wow this is just crazy.

natural farmer

But business are business, capitalism, or the way business ways go, are been done the same way since people interact with each other for a long time, and is more about profit than helping the buyer, business my friends, business. We need to understand this here. Nothing is free in this world, not even this forum, people pay for internet bills, etc etc, people get paid through retailers and companies and bla bla bla, should I keep going, noooo.

Zangano my friend, people interact with each other since the dawn of man and it wasn't about money since very recent times. Don't mix capitalism with people trading goods. It's a totally different beast and one that is responsible for the worst crimes in human and earth history... Yes, a lot of good stuff came out in the way too but the best things were done because people wanted to help other people, not for profit! Most of science and human progress happened in spite of profit, not because of it. Ask some of the inventors here if they would do their magic without profit in a world where they wouldn't need to struggle or pay for their food or power or water or even the air they breath. I believe most would... :)Most things that worth something to humans are free in this world and don't let the media tell you otherwise. The rest is just icing. You can have all the capitalism's materials at your disposal but if you stay without food, fresh water, fresh air or human contact and love, you just end up miserable and dead!
Sessnet, Vitolo and most of the guys in this forum don't expect anything in return for offering help around here and so do I. Best things in life are free baby and that's our only hope for the future as a species.
Cheers! :peace:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I agree in some points with you ili. But I totally disagree with other of your points. And , like I just said,
economy, politics and religions sucks, so let's just focus on vaping and forget about my commentaries. Because I come from what "developed countries" like to call "3rd world country"(like we live in Mars or a different world, not the Mother Earth) and i'm just tired of listening people whining because they bought a faulty vaporizer, or warranties not supported or pura mierda that people like to complain when they don't need to struggle to reach end of the month or never knew what is to eat the same food (bread&milk, sometimes just bread&water for breakfast/lunch/dinner). I missed those times and my people too :|
I'm pretty sure most of the people in this forum, INCLUDING MYSELF, and I'm sure in the rest of the world consume whatever they consume with vaporizers, just for fun and not medical reasons, so if they are spending money in vaporizers and super expensive brand glass toys for ILLEGAL consumption of ILLEGAL classified 2 substance, I would say we just have a superficial little problem in our hands, nobody is going to die from that, just ask for a refund if you don't like the product and swallow it, life rolls on. And if you don't get any money back, well, bad luck, shit happens. Worst things happen than losing some money. People with real medical issues have different needs and I feel they have a better right to complain, the rest of us we should just be happy to be healthy and vape just for fun. Either way I know several people that I'm not sure how they get a license for medical(fishy)reasons, I hope I can do it too :brow:
I'm really happy you are a happy "fruitarian vaporist natural farmer" ili , and your cool life let you live in a cool beautiful country as Greece, and I hope you always have your natural frutarian food, home, internet connection to interact with fellow vaporistas, vaporizers, how many ili??? MFLB, Solo, and???because in many countries people need money for that. I guess you have already the money and you don't need to worry about superficial things like a roof, or food. In the meantime I wish you the best. This is IMO and I hope I don't offend anyone, and If I do, my most sincere apologies. Sometimes when I'm vaped I talk too much and not always agree with all the world. Good vaping for everyone.

Zangano Cruel,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Zangano, I would like to respectfully disagree with you.
I'm just talking in abstract terms here, not about arizer specifically, but if a company produces something that's not up to standard, frankly, the fact that there are people far worse off doesn't change the situation.
It helps to have perspective, sure, but you can't just say "Shoosh, others have it worse than you, get over it"

I know I'm lucky to live in a 1st world country, with a fairly comfortable lifestyle, but that doesn't excuse other people if they rip me off...
Also, I know it's not how you meant it to come across, but you sound dismissive of the medical community.
Admittedly it's not the case for myself, but I can assure you that MJ is an extremely important medication for many, many people.
I'd also like to point out that those spending crazy amounts on glass are in the minority (and I'm happy to be part of that minority.)

Basically, I've heard that, or a similar argument relating to almost everything that relates to how a person spends their disposable income.
I don't want I come off as cold or callous, but frankly, I find it to be an irrelevant issue regarding whether a company should supply a product that works as advertised.

(also, IMO whether something is illegal is entirely irrelevant in my books, just whether it's unethical.)

On a bit more solo-centric note, I tried scraping out one of my pv gong stems the other night.
I didn't get a lot of oil, but I left a fair bit in the stem (im just gonna stick to ISO washes from now on.).
I basically just wiped the oil I did get across the edge of an empty stem, and put it in my solo.
Got 3-4 nice tasty hits, and 1-2 wispy hits after that.
Not bad at all :tup:

:peace:

natural farmer

I'm really happy you are a happy "fruitarian vaporist natural farmer" ili , and your cool life let you live in a cool beautiful country as Greece, and I hope you always have your natural frutarian food, home, internet connection to interact with fellow vaporistas, vaporizers, how many ili??? MFLB, Solo, and???because in many countries people need money for that. I guess you have already the money and you don't need to worry about superficial things like a roof, or food. In the meantime I wish you the best. This is IMO and I hope I don't offend anyone, and If I do, my most sincere apologies. Sometimes when I'm vaped I talk too much and not always agree with all the world. Good vaping for everyone.

Zangano, my friend, you are excused for your "assumptions" about my "cool" life... Peace brother. :peace: And stay pure minded and illegal for the sake of our future... ;)

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
How many hits do you all get from a glass tube? Got really ripped testing last night, bet I got at least 8 from the with the new design. Packed a load, set it in the unit til it warmed to temp 6 then pulled out hella clouds from it.

The Solo is the shit!!!

natural farmer

How many hits do you all get from a glass tube? Got really ripped testing last night, bet I got at least 8 from the with the new design. Packed a load, set it in the unit til it warmed to temp 6 then pulled out hella clouds from it.

The Solo is the shit!!!
At high temps (m105) 6-7 I get maybe 3-4 good hits and a couple wispy ones. But I do long draws... With a very lightly packed bowl I get 2-3 good ones and 1 wispy. :)

natural farmer,

turk

turk
....you know I also forget to count my hits....I have never encountered a session (one because I use the solo as....a solo hitter...if I'm vaping with a gf or friend I use my ssv or lsv) where I nneeded more than the intiial 10 minute session to "get-off"...the solo takes me there pretty quickly ...

turk

turk
....I'm intersted to see what ed has put together regarding the stems...from what I'm reading theere could be considerable value here...

turk,

sessnet

Noob Saibot

The Solo is the shit!!!

I get like 5 hits from a bowl that ends up looking like half a bowl, after I am done. That is because I don't pack it at all, and I also have a screen in there, that makes the space smaller.

If you want a longer experience, start at 2, get 5 hits...Then turn it up to 7 and get another 5 hits.

If I start at 7 it seems like I get a couple of hits less, like 8 or so.

Ed -since you are enjoying the Solo, can you try to see how deep the bowl can get? Even though 1 bowl will satify me, 1 1/2 bowls wouldn't hurt :ko:

Only you would know what works best, since you are testing for all of us :)

sessnet,

turk

turk
yeah, I started using a screen also (courtesy of planet vape)...you get hits out of 2?...sheesh I start at 5...or 6...

turk,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I like to start at lower temps too, usually 3, to get a few light hits that are really tasty. There may not be much visible vapor, but you def. get the goods at lower temps, and way more flavor. Once it starts to taste a little toasted, you might as well go for the clouds and finiish the load out on a higher setting. You should try it some time.

jambandphan03,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
you get hits out of 2?

Heck yeah! I spent at least a month on "2" only...It might be better when the herb is super fresh, undried, and potent of course.

I am still "chasing the dragon"....I remeber some of the first few batches I had when I first got my Solo provided me the most awesome experience ever, on "2".

On "2" the taste doesn't go away really, and there isn't really a burnt taste. So it's much more enjoyable for me.

That probably leaves a lot of stuff in the ABV, but...the ABV comes out browner than it would from a MFLB, and the MFLB taste is not there for me...

I also don't hold it in, the vapor is already pretty uncomfortable for me. One bowl gets me where I want without the "hold your breathe til you turn blue" technique. I figure - I only live once, and might as well live the way I feel best :tup:

Top Bottom