Arizer Solo

Nintendo84

I think it all depends on the clouds that you are getting. If the stem has white cloud running through it then the slow draw is more than sufficient. Any faster of a draw and you would burn your throat! But when the unit isn't hot enough, and the clouds are whispy, then you can suck for ever and get close to nothing!

Nintendo84,

Authrom

I was curious about the smell with this unit, I currently have a MFLB and the smell is pretty minimal, I can usually open a window while I am vaping and there is little to no smell. Now since the solo appears to give better hits then the MFLB I am also assuming that this vape would leave more odor as well. Hoping someone can commit on this as I remember when my friend had a iolite we could use that in movie theaters no problem as long as the device as hidden.

Authrom,
I was curious about the smell with this unit, I currently have a MFLB and the smell is pretty minimal, I can usually open a window while I am vaping and there is little to no smell. Now since the solo appears to give better hits then the MFLB I am also assuming that this vape would leave more odor as well. Hoping someone can commit on this as I remember when my friend had a iolite we could use that in movie theaters no problem as long as the device as hidden.
Just hold your hits in longer or take smaller ones. It extracts waaaay better than the MFLB IMHO so you just need to zero out your hits better.

VapeNStone,

rex dart

how long are your hits? 10secs? 25secs? Sometimes I hit my Solo for more than 45secs... As the airflow is so constricted you need to pull for some time for vapor to get thicker in your lungs. :)

One more quick question. how far in does the glass bowl/stem go in? Does the tip of the bowl just rest on the top of the copper looking ring or should it fit all the way in?

rex dart,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
One more quick question. how far in does the glass bowl/stem go in? Does the tip of the bowl just rest on the top of the copper looking ring or should it fit all the way in?
It fits all the way in so that the bottom of the stem is sitting on the bottom of the bowl.

J.R.R.Tokin',

rex dart

It fits all the way in so that the bottom of the stem is sitting on the bottom of the bowl.
So the copper colored bowl should be touching the sides of the glass stem? If so, that's my problem. They sent a stem far too big for the solo (prolly explains why the screens they sent are too big too)

rex dart,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
So the copper colored bowl should be touching the sides of the glass stem? If so, that's my problem. They sent a stem far too big for the solo (prolly explains why the screens they sent are too big too)

it will fit its is just real friggin snug the first few times. you can try warming the unit up a little then insert the stem.

ilovebOObs,
do some research all of your questions have been answered. They sent you a good stem and a great portable vape

Nkliph

Has anyone recently found a coupon/promo code for greater than 10% off from a certified online dealer (not through Amazon)? Looks like most places are currently offering 10% off, which puts it just over $200.

Nkliph,

Ville23

Has anyone recently found a coupon/promo code for greater than 10% off from a certified online dealer (not through Amazon)? Looks like most places are currently offering 10% off, which puts it just over $200.
Randy at puffitup has them for $170 shipped w/ a free grinder!
Damn fine deal ;)
Had it about 2 weeks and freakin love my Solo way more than I thought!

Ville23,
Reactions: cycleb

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Had my first evening with the Solo.

Out of the box it did have a very distinctive plastic smell. I fully charged and then cycled the machine 3 times on setting 7 till it auto switched off. By the end of the third run the smell was much reduced.

Recharged the battery full again and loaded a stem. Starting on setting 3 I got very tasty vapor with decent visible vapor production. Took it up to 4 and 5 to finish. I'm quite glad that I've had a log vape before and am used to the restricted draw. I could imagine if you were coming from something like an EQ that it could be disheartening.

So far it's very straight forward, is giving nice vapor production and is getting my abv to how I like with setting 5.

I am definitely going to be putting in screens to stop the herb being sucked up and also try with a second screen to stop herb falling into the bowl.

Lots more testing to do, but so far so good :tup:

Nkliph

Randy at puffitup has them for $170 shipped w/ a free grinder!
Damn fine deal ;)
Had it about 2 weeks and freakin love my Solo way more than I thought!
Which version did you receive? The rep on online chat is telling me that the M106's are newer than some M107's and the number is just off which machine they came. Haven't heard this before.

Nkliph,

Ville23

Which version did you receive? The rep on online chat is telling me that the M106's are newer than some M107's and the number is just off which machine they came. Haven't heard this before.
I got a perfect 107...Couldn't be happier with it!
I think either a 106 or 107 would be fine :2c:
I'm sure if you ask for the 107, they will make it happen.
Such an amazing little portable vape!

Ville23,
Reactions: cycleb
Top Bottom