Arizer Solo

steven22

couple questions, Where can I buy a battery for the solo?... a generic version is fine.. I want to purchase the battery so please no suggestions for a warranty replacement inastead.

Are instructions for making the tintest disc floating around?...

how would putting a mesh screen on the bottom of the bowl compare to using a tintest disc?

anyone figure out the exact size of the washer used by tintest for keeping the stems tight and keeping the disc from falling out?... Where can I purchase one?.. any specific material I should look for?

Thank you

steven22,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
You asked for it, so here it is:
All of those hits were within the course of about 10 minutes (I didn't hit the auto shutoff) so I was pretty :smug: by the end of it.
It was only 1 load in each solo, no repacking or stirring.
I upped the solos from 4 to 7 about halfway through the vid.
All of the clips should be in the actual order I hit them...

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
You asked for it, so here it is:
All of those hits were within the course of about 10 minutes (I didn't hit the auto shutoff) so I was pretty :smug: by the end of it.
It was only 1 load in each solo, no repacking or stirring.
I upped the solos from 4 to 7 about halfway through the vid.
All of the clips should be in the actual order I hit them...

Nice vid bro. Could be better with more glass and solos. Hahaha
Gonna be hard topping that vid.

Holy shit why would we laugh? You were getting banging ass hits!! Now those are the hits I'm getting. I thought Fred's hits looked airy

dorkus_molorkus

@frederick-top vid dude, nice bit of production, really well made.

@boobies- now thats how you milk a muthafucking piece of glass!

top job guys.

dorkus_molorkus,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Sounds like im gonna have to make a vid with just my M105 :lol:

(I haven't watched your vid yet boobs) did you start on 7?
EDIT: just watched the vid, I see you started on 6/7 :tup:

I always start on 4, then move up to 7 once the vapor starts thinning out.

Which probably makes my hit look a bit airier on vid (they were perfectly fine in person)

Frederick McGuire,

tepictoton

This thread is rocking hihi, so many nice vids...I have been enjoying my new set-up(solo with GonG on weed star mentalist breaker, I know not the most loved ones but it looks sweet and hits great) to the fullest. Never thaught I would say this, but this really feels like my first experiences with the herb...Have been laughing my ass off these past few days:science: and one by one my friends are comming to the other side of combustion hihi

I also noticed that vapobonging with the solo requires a bit more technique then using it out of the box:p

I let my solo warm up for about 5 minutes on 7 and put my GonG in with the herbs and let it sit for another minute or two. Then i turn it down to five and hit it the first time. After that one can take one hit after the other....slowly...not to slow off course, but hitting it hard will result mostly in thin vapor, while pulling on it slowly results in nice clouds. if i fill the bowl (or stem?) completely I can get about 5-6 decent hits wich leaves me medicated for a full 2-3 hours with the herb i'm using now.

447975103-thumb_IMG_1606.jpg

447975392-IMG_1606bijgesn.jpg

(Hope the picture is not too big, but I'm a noob when it comes to these things so I have no clue how to get it smaller...strain is called Hawaiian Snow...

tepictoton,
How do you guys rate the Solo in terms of using in extreme public, meaning at concerts and the like? I have an Iolite for portability and love it for vaping in the park or driving down the road, but its limitations become clear when leaving the relatively private portable uses and entering crowded establishments such as concerts. The biggest problem is that my Iolite is good for two uses before I have to refill the butane, and carrying butane for refilling is a big problem. Also, it's not incredibly easy to be discreet with the Iolite as you can't cup it in your hand without it burning the shit out of you.

I have a MFLB that I use right now for discrete group settings, but it just doesn't give me the powerful hits I like from the Iolite and from my CRZ home-based vape. I can get a buzz off my MFLB, but it's not going to stone me by itself.

I'd love some feedback from experienced Solo owners, especially those who also have experience with the Iolite.

TheDudeNextDoor,

natural farmer

For me, that was the main reason I got a Solo. To be able to go to a W.C. for instance for a couple of mins, cache a bowl and be fine for a couple of hours... I could hit the MFLB in public but I never felt very comfortable. I vape more outdoors too since I got my Solo! It's just so fast and efficient to get you there if you 've got the lungs to keep a big vapor mass!

steiner666

Serial vapist
How do you guys rate the Solo in terms of using in extreme public, meaning at concerts and the like? I have an Iolite for portability and love it for vaping in the park or driving down the road, but its limitations become clear when leaving the relatively private portable uses and entering crowded establishments such as concerts. The biggest problem is that my Iolite is good for two uses before I have to refill the butane, and carrying butane for refilling is a big problem. Also, it's not incredibly easy to be discreet with the Iolite as you can't cup it in your hand without it burning the shit out of you.

I have a MFLB that I use right now for discrete group settings, but it just doesn't give me the powerful hits I like from the Iolite and from my CRZ home-based vape. I can get a buzz off my MFLB, but it's not going to stone me by itself.

I'd love some feedback from experienced Solo owners, especially those who also have experience with the Iolite.

no exp with the iolite but i think this largely depends on your level of paranoia and how observant or concerned the ppl in the setting are. it's definitely not stealthy enough for me to feel comfortable using outside of at my house or someone elses, in a car or maybe somewhere like a public restroom if need be. and even with using it in a car i get mildly paranoid without tinted windows, when just sitting in a parking lot or something at least. maybe i need that stealth adapter... still stealthier than smoking, just more troublesome to carry around. from the sounds of it tho, it would be better in the situations you described than the iolite in that the battery will last for more like 10 sessions instead of 2 and nothing on it gets too hot to the touch other than the glass on the stem close to the top of the unit.

but with the longer warmup time, the comparatively larger size, the use of glass stem (that gets honeyd up and scented rather quickly), the inability to preload (unless you use the battery cap trick or something), the stronger "ambient stink" during use and tendency towards delivering thicker (so more visible and stinkier) hits... well, my (possibly and admittedly paranoid) ass would always prefer the ninja nature of the LB. Vape in the car with solo and then us LB to kick up your buzz here and there as needed, works great :D

steiner666,
Reactions: Ville23

Ville23

Great vids guys!

@VaporBoxed...is that a custom stem or do you just have some kind of adapter on there?

@iloveboobs...I assume you did your glass mod to the GonG adapter?
Damn nice hits & love the glass bubbler!

Ville23,
Great vids guys!

@VaporBoxed...is that a custom stem or do you just have some kind of adapter on there?

@iloveboobs...I assume you did your glass mod to the GonG adapter?
Damn nice hits & love the glass bubbler!

I found my Gong adapter after i shot the video. In the video im using a underdog stem stretched around the solo stem.

VaporBoxed,
Top Bottom