Arizer Solo

cawshook

Solod out.
So i bought i cheap ass bong, and i just stuck the solo with the stem in it. Damn this thing hits me so much faster. I can take big clouds and hold them for 10 seconds no problem. Dont think im going to buy the water tube. Im fine with this setup and if the bong breaks I only paid 10$. I'll see what Black Friday sales have to offer.

Caligula

Maximus
So i bought i cheap ass bong, and i just stuck the solo with the stem in it. Damn this thing hits me so much faster. I can take big clouds and hold them for 10 seconds no problem. Dont think im going to buy the water tube. Im fine with this setup and if the bong breaks I only paid 10$. I'll see what Black Friday sales have to offer.

At least get a proper GonG.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Hey guys ... I finally got on the Solo train! Unfortunately my first experience is a less than great one as my Solo is one of the defective M1C1 units

Luckily the eBay seller I bought it from honors the warranty so we are getting it sorted out.

Freaking beautiful Wood stem, I like the new term "WONG

In the mean time I thought I'd show off some pics of my custom blackwood WonG that @Ed's TnT made for me ...

Sorry about the crappy pics ... it's cloudy today so I had to turn the flash on. The stem looks better in person imo but as you can see it has some coffee/chocolate colored streaks through it. She's purdy and the wood/ss is right up my alley. I was hitting it dry last night on level 7 with no problem but I don't know if that will be the case once I get a replacement Solo because the abv was only coming out tan/light brown and the heating is super finicky.

Anyway, thanks for all the useful info over the last few weeks ... hopefully I get a replacement unit soon!
:peace:

Very nice setup, Loving the Wong adapter, very classy!

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Ya i should probably get that. Planet vape has it for 20$, whats the diff btwn carbed and no carb?
it s all preference, the carb allows you to hold carb and release without taking solo off the waterpiece to clear vapor from chamber, the NON carbed one you just pull solo or stem & solo off water piece to clear vapor.

Hope this helps!

cawshook

Solod out.
it s all preference, the carb allows you to hold carb and release without taking solo off the waterpiece to clear vapor from chamber, the NON carbed one you just pull solo or stem & solo off water piece to clear vapor.

Hope this helps!
So basically it depends if the bong has a hole or not. I would go with the non carbed because my bong doesnt have a hole. Right?

cawshook,
Reactions: Snappo

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
So basically it depends if the bong has a hole or not. I would go with the non carbed because my bong doesnt have a hole. Right?
Yes, if your bong doesn't have a carb and you like NOT taking the solo off to carb the vapor then get one with a carb, if you don't like carbs and rather take the solo off to clear vapor then get no carb at all.
Its just gives you more setup options with the carbed or non carbed, either will work fine , just a matter if you want to hold carb and release like an old style bong to clear the vapor or just pull solo stem like a bowl on a downstem to clear vapor.
It doesnt matter if your bong has a carb or not , these stems give you the option of either or.
most new glass on glass bongs use the act of pulling the bowl of the down stem to clear chamber, older bongs had the carb in the back that you plugged with thumb and released when you wanted to clear the chamber.
When vaping back to back bowls or sessions , some people like the carb on the actual pvs glass adapter so they never have to remove solo from bong to clear chamber, you just release the carb on the stem itself (pvs) to clear vapor into lung.

Last edited:

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
soo3.jpg
Thats NiCE... REAL NiCE
What kind is it exactly?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yes, if your bong doesn't have a carb and you like NOT taking the solo off to carb the vapor then get one with a carb, if you don't like carbs and rather take the solo off to clear vapor then get no carb at all.
Its just gives you more setup options with the carbed or non carbed, either will work fine , just a matter if you want to hold carb and release like an old style bong to clear the vapor or just pull solo stem like a bowl on a downstem to clear vapor.
It doesnt matter if your bong has a carb or not , these stems give you the option of either or.
most new glass on glass bongs use the act of pulling the bowl of the down stem to clear chamber, older bongs had the carb in the back that you plugged with thumb and released when you wanted to clear the chamber.
When vaping back to back bowls or sessions , some people like the carb on the actual pvs glass adapter so they never have to remove solo from bong to clear chamber, you just release the carb on the stem itself (pvs) to clear vapor into lung.
I use a spilter (TEE)

One side I use as a carb!

I sure hope all of you are medicating!

Vaper

I do have a Pipes CARPA, so I have used that actually and it should last a few days at least...and I am already charging the battery in the new unit as well. Might as well keep charging and switching the batteries until the ebay guy comes back to me. I hope he does otherwise it is a complete waste of money...not even one session out of it!

Anyway, it's all good, I know I will get it resolved somehow...just frustrating!

I have had a fair few sessions off the old solo/new battery/PA combo this evening and I am nicely baked. So that is good enough for now :D

EDIT:
Made a video of the fault for reference (and proof for eBay seller if needed).

That is exactly what my initial Solo did!

Vaper,

colgorkan

Fwiw the carb hole on my carbed gong is so small it doesn't really work all that well for its intended purpose of clearing the tube/bubbler but can work for simple dilution much like a PHVES stem. I use it for concentrates that can be a bit cough inducing at full strength. Otherwise i usually reach for the uncarbed gong.

fogbank

Hey folks. Anyone know if order confirmations from planetvape are supposed to include a tracking number? Hopefully they sent it out, and it's not a m1c1 :(

My shipping confirmation for my PlanetVape order included a tracking number. I did not order a Solo, not that it should matter. And I chose free shipping (to U.S.). At checkout the website stated that free shipping did not include tracking information, but it came anyway.

LazyIdol

I have TIM's and PIPES adapters!
Thank you for keeping me from wasting money.
I might be over medicated?
If you are still interested in a car converter check out this one.
http://www.amazon.com/Cobra-400-Watt-12-Volt-120-Volt-Inverter/dp/B001RNOHBC/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1384993045&sr=8-12&keywords=ac converter.
Bought one over the summer for charging my phone and it works great for charging the solo as well. much cheaper than the one you were looking at but only 2 plugs

LazyIdol,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom