Arizer Solo

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Mosh
We wrap surfboards up with bubble wrap for flying around the world.
Travel tubes for saving space and protection.
I have a wood stem I haven't used in 4 months.
Glass has the better flavor profile.

Surfers live in their own economy!

Your economy is not separated from your countries economy.. people still pay for what you do right? If less people can pay and more people have less money to spare, then less people can indulge in a hobby like surfing which is not the cheapest one around IMO.

If you bought your weed at 32$ a gram, what would you say? :)

vorrange,
Reactions: Red Indy

b0

Cloudy...
I will kit smoking if I have to pay so much. Around here I usually pay 4€/gram, sometimes a little more or a little less, depending of the strain and quality

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I will kit smoking if I have to pay so much. Around here I usually pay 4€/gram, sometimes a little more or a little less, depending of the strain and quality

Where you at b0, i'm just gonna hop on a bus and in 2h ill be in Spain. :D in portugal is way more than that.. i get it at 8€ but its usually at 10/g.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Mosh
We wrap surfboards up with bubble wrap for flying around the world.
Travel tubes for saving space and protection.
I have a wood stem I haven't used in 4 months.
Glass has the better flavor profile.

Surfers live in their own economy regards of were their from!!

Space is the same for bubble wrap vs travel tubes...it even saves more space IMO

m0sh,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Do you really bubble when the stems are on your dresser? I have a bunch on my dresser and some other glass in a bucket with other junk. Glass is not that delicate after all do you bubble wrap your drinking glasses or glass dishes...I think not. Now for going out with a stem that is another issue. I am going to make a case for the stems. I have already made one neoprene case and will make more. BTW it was also free cause I just used a freebie beer holder to make it.
Vqy1hi0.jpg

k0prvbl.jpg

As you can see I can't sew and I can't fix the image to block something out but you get the idea. If I can do it anyone can.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Your economy is not separated from your countries economy.. people still pay for what you do right? If less people can pay and more people have less money to spare, then less people can indulge in a hobby like surfing which is not the cheapest one around IMO.

If you bought your weed at 32$ a gram, what would you say? :)
If it was $32.00 a gram I would just grow it!

ataxian,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
What's everyone's favorite bubbler for the Solo?

I'm thinking about buying the Mobius Ion Reti for $295.
Is there any other bubbler that is this nice for the same price?
My ideal price to pay would be $200 but I havent found any bubs in that price range that catches my eye.

keepsake,

m0sh

There is also a matter of image?
Looks 3rd world to carry around a big piece of plastic.

At home I wrap it much thicker because I don't care, but this is the simplest way to carry the solo in a normal bag...IMO - using this and a normal bag is much more stealthy...(the stem is inside)

LjpnjXr.jpg

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
What's everyone's favorite bubbler for the Solo?

I'm thinking about buying the Mobius Ion Reti for $295.
Is there any other bubbler that is this nice for the same price?
My ideal price to pay would be $200 but I havent found any bubs in that price range that catches my eye.
I use the Solo almost exclusively with the Ion Reti bub and I love it. You probably will, too. ;)

:peace:

Stu,
Reactions: ataxian

vorrange

Vapor.wise
If it was $32.00 a gram I would just grow it!

It's hard for people to grasp the way surfers approach life.
To surf is one of the cheapest sports next to soccer (The Cheapest).
Traveling to surf perfect waves 1,000's of miles away is another story.
When I say $8.00 a gram were talking about TOP SHELF STRAINS.
Getting back to surfing that is a cheap sport except it takes you away from having a normal job.
From that perceptive it is expensive when you consider the time you are away from day to day activities. Most surfers that are active in their 30's and non professional are usually trust fund kids.

Cannabis has been a part of the Surfing Counter Culture for decades.
In the 70's while living on the NORTH SHORE of OAHU, HAWAII we threw away most of the plant and just kept the premium flowers. No Seeds or Leaf before the rest of the main stream caught on.
Joints were RED Hairs and White Crystals.

Plus it was free!

Well, but those 32$ a gram are pretty much the equivalent m0sh is working with. And i don't even have the luxury of choosing strains, and they are far from top shelf, i'm sure m0sh suffers the same fate. :)

I don't understand how you consider surf one of the cheapest.. a surfboard costs at least 200USD if you buy an okay model, plus wetsuit since water is at 13C-15C here, that's about 400USD just in basic material.

I also don't understand what you said with a "surfer's way of life" .. if i wanted to be sailing all the time, or doing mountain biking all the time, i also would need to be away from a job and in need of someone's trust fund.

Cannabis has been a part of my countries culture at least since 1400's.. and has been part of mankind since before we invented language. I would love to have lived in Hawaii in the 70's though, :D

At home I wrap it much thicker because I don't care, but this is the simplest way to carry the solo in a normal bag...IMO - using this and a normal bag is much more stealthy...(the stem is inside)

LjpnjXr.jpg

That's nice, but a bit unpratical isn't it? I use a sunglasses case, with that wetsuit fabric. I like it because it is inconspicuous.

m0sh

That's nice, but a bit unpratical isn't it? I use a sunglasses case, with that wetsuit fabric. I like it because it is inconspicuous.

If I travel I'd rather have this wrapped and safe in the bag...Sunglasses seems fine but it can still shake inside.

m0sh,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I don't travel with my SOLO or any FLOWERS. So my needs are different I guess.
In California it's Legal however the Federal Government has a different set of laws?

That's why for my life style the PERSEI is more practical travel wise.
The OMNICRON is even better for travel. I use a SS kit (SHORTY) for travel.

I like the SOLO for flowers at home with a water passage.
To travel with it is out of the question.

Travel Tubes for my straight glass stems keep me from breaking them due to dropping them on my garage floor.
Plastic Bubble wrap would be unacceptable due to the cosmetic eye sore it would create!

Now for those under different circumstances the bubble wrap is not a bad solution.
Your use of a sunglass case makes more sense to me!

ataxian,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Ok, so I just videod a session with the solo/ion. The first vid is the first 3 rips off of a bowl of Girl Scout Cookies (forgot to mention that I'm using a PVHES GonG stem).
I then videod the last 2 hits as the 12-minute timer shuts off.

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
Nice vids Stu! Do you always use heat level 5 when vape-bonging?

Do you think there are any other bubs between $150-$250 that can compete with the Ion Reti (esp w/ the Solo)?

keepsake,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I start on 5 with water and usually bump it to 6 mid sesh.

There are lots of great bubs out there that are less expensive. I'm sure you could find something comparable if you look. I would recommend the Ion over all those, however. :2c:

Stu,
Reactions: ataxian

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Wow nice stu and was glad to see you take short hits like I do and still produce. I run mine at three even through water and then bump to 4 and 5. I just use the only one I have which is the infamous and I seem to do ok with it. I don't have anything to compare it to but I doubt I would like something bigger since I take small hits. I would assume that stu's draw was faster then mine.

Top Bottom