Arizer Solo

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
I always avoid customs, if the price declared in the package is under X (I don't know the exact amount) a lot of US sellers (not only vapes, sellers in general) don't have a problem declaring the price lower. I don't know how it works in others country, but here in Spain is like that.
yeah, i hear that the price declared from the sellers is directly connected with the amount of tax that i have to pay, but i also hear that the sellers can possibly have problem with the law if something go wrong...
bo can i ask you a favour? can you send to me a PM with the exact word that you use for a low price declaration request on the ebay us sellers?! i'm really a newbie with ebay so i possibly write something wrong to the seller for a lowest price request...
thanks in advance!

Wolf46,

salivape

Thanks for the info b0. Id be buying in the uk and shipping to the uk so the difference in shipping costs would be a lot more than €5. Well its free shipping here so any amount is a lot more that that! Im sure there are ways around the import fees but Im never lucky with these things. I know id get stung!

Wolf46 remember that if they write on the parcel a low value then that value is all your parcel will be insured for, at least I think so.

salivape,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
I know right?

I've been waiting for over 3 weeks now for a PVHEGONG but they are so slow to restock!!

I haven't been able to vape-bong with my Solo yet.

2clicker

Observer
Wow! After reading about you guys having charging problems I went to plug my solo in and got the 1 2 3 yellow light plus a big beeeeeeeeeeeep..... For the whole time I leave it plugged in. I've tried the 4 second reset, plugging it in to the socket with and without solo attached. Wtf?

EDIT: I ran a 12 minute cycle then plugged it in again and it did it again so I tried another reset, this time it worked. Solo back to normal. Makes me scratch my head though.

this is exactly what mine was doing. sometimes it would charge and sometime it would give me the good ol 123 song and dance. Arizer suggested i try my solo with a friends charging cable. i did and it charges fine. back to my house and then mine wouldnt charge at all. PIU quickly replaced the cable (thanks Randy!) and now i have one cable that works everytime and one that i can sometimes get to charge my solo.

so as of now im still thinking its the charging cables that are acting up.

I know right?

I've been waiting for over 3 weeks now for a PVHEGONG but they are so slow to restock!!

I haven't been able to vape-bong with my Solo yet.

you do know that you can just insert the solo glass stem directly into your downstem and pull great clouds dont you...?

GonG stems arent needed unless you just really want one. i was totally going to order a GonG stem or 2, but after using the stock stem with my Mobius i will not be spending any money on new stems.

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
The thing is my bong has an 18mm joint. So I need an adapter regardless. I didn't want to spend $20 for an adapter when I can spend $25 for PVHEGONG. $5 for the improved airflow is worth it to me. But it's been 3 damn weeks, jesus christ. Wth are they doing over there at PV.

keepsake,
Reactions: ataxian

2clicker

Observer
The thing is my bong has an 18mm joint. So I need an adapter regardless. I didn't want to spend $20 for an adapter when I can spend $25 for PVHEGONG. $5 for the improved airflow is worth it to me. But it's been 3 damn weeks, jesus christ. Wth are they doing over there at PV.

go get an oring from your local hardware store. done. or at least to tide you over until you get your GonG adapter.

2clicker,
Reactions: Red Indy

Red Indy

Low carbon PSYCHONAUT
Introducing my HOME MADE SOLO DOCK!!!​

When using a power adapter on your Solo you cannot use it for aroma therapy because the connector is on the bottom of the Solo.
So I came up with the idea to use the cap of a paint spray can to make a dock for the Solo.

1. You decide where to position the hole.
2. Drill the hole and clear it with a knife, also some space for the cord to go at side.
3. To give it some weight you might want to put some clay in the bottom.
4. Lead the connector through the hole and attach the Solo.
5. Now you can use your Solo standing with the power adapter or the charger.

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
Does the Solo work well for aroma with the potpourri dish?

It's so small I didn't think it would make an entire living room smell good.

Need to try it.

keepsake,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
In one week I got 3 adapters, BUBBLER ans 5 DUBE TUBES delivered to California?
Each time I order something I have it pretty fast?
Why are taking 3 weeks?

ataxian,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Keepsake all said the bowl doesn't work and chuck it. I was determined so I tried oils and they do indeed work. However, they only do a very small space maybe a ten foot radius at best. I will take the bowl with me traveling cause even a small space is still better then herb smell.

Dreamerr,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
What kind of oils? Where can I buy a variety of oil scents for this purpose?

A couple drops into a cotton ball and put that into the pot dish, right?

keepsake,

rcflo

What kind of oils? Where can I buy a variety of oil scents for this purpose?

A couple drops into a cotton ball and put that into the pot dish, right?

I am also interested in hearing peoples' experience with this as well. I am tempted to throw some 0mg all vg juice in the potpourri dish to see if I can get a nice fruity aroma. Will share results after work tonight

rcflo,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
I did some research and it seems Young Living Oils and Native American Nutritional Oils are 2 of the top recommended oil brand companies.

I came to find out each of their bottles are at least $15 (15ml bottles). HOLY SHIZ.

That's too expensive for me =/

keepsake,

rcflo

I did some research and it seems Young Living Oils and Native American Nutritional Oils are 2 of the top recommended oil brand companies.

I came to find out each of their bottles are at least $15 (15ml bottles). HOLY SHIZ.

That's too expensive for me =/
Yeah I don't need anything special, that's expensive. I'd just like it to smell nice while my solo is cooling down from a long sesh

rcflo,

drbluntastik

Just got my solo today. Ran a couple cycles and got my first taste of robofart. Not too bad. Than i charged it up and finally...Clouds galore. I cant believe how many nice puffs i got off of what earlier in the day was one toke. Just keeps giving. Im in love and faded.

Been owning the Cera for almost a year and a half and still rip like the first day. Sad to say I'll be selling it for the inhalater XP because of the form factor. Still gotta love the Solo design over the XP.

Highnstein,

Chill Dude

from where? how much?

Yeah, the Pinnacle WT looks like a sweet piece. Check out member Upupandaway's video of the Pinnacle WT used with the Solo on the Pinnacle thread!!

Costs $160, but you have to order it directly from The manufacturer " THEREALVAPORBLUNT". If you're interested, send him a PM and he will,take care of you. He's out of Cali......

Chill Dude,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Ok people oil isn't that expensive and is sold at many natural markets and health food stores. If you live in the USA I found it at whole markets or sprouts, also I am sure trader joes and whole foods has them. You can get any scent you want peppermint smells nice. I also have oils I bought years ago to use in a ceramic ring on a lightbulb so those are real cheap cause they aren't essential oils. Remember this is just for scent no ingestion all though I believe you can ingest the essential ones. You don't need cotton either just put a few drops in the bowl and turn it on to 7 and again and again. it takes a lot of heat to use up the oil so it will last a while.

Dreamerr,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Been owning the Cera for almost a year and a half and still rip like the first day. Sad to say I'll be selling it for the inhalater XP because of the form factor. Still gotta love the Solo design over the XP.
I almost bought a CERA however my units work so well why change?

ss-kit-tall_zpsf12f9a90.jpg
black-solo_zps94c1ff39.jpg

ataxian,
A year and a half? Didn't the Cera just come out? Or is it even out yet?

VapeNStone,
Reactions: rcflo

Chill Dude

I almost bought a CERA however my units work so well why change?

ss-kit-tall_zpsf12f9a90.jpg
black-solo_zps94c1ff39.jpg

I think you made the right choice. While the Cera is arguably the top vape for oils/concentrates; for herb, the reviews haven't been very positive at all. SOLO ROCKS!!

I

Chill Dude,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
Is the PVHEGonG much better than the regular Solo GonG?

I've been waiting for weeks for the PVHEGONG to be restocked but they havent yet.

I'm growing impatient, I want to use the Solo with my bong.

keepsake,
Top Bottom