Arizer Solo

MrNorml

I don't mind powering it off manually after unplugging, it just seems kind of wierd. Could it be some kind of software glitch? It's a new M1D.

Consider calling or emailing Arizer and ask them if its normal or not.

MrNorml,

Wolface

I know Arizer has been tweaking the software on the newer models, but mostly to maximize battery efficency. Not sure what advantage having the power stay on after unplugging would be for.

Wolface,

X24

I know Arizer has been tweaking the software on the newer models, but mostly to maximize battery efficency. Not sure what advantage having the power stay on after unplugging would be for.

Interesting. Makes a software error a little more plausible. But also I wonder what progress they've made? Few minutes?

X24,

tepictoton

I have an 'old' hehe M106. And I noticed what wolface is saying on occasions as well, but never really paid attention to it and either started using it or shut it off...:2c:

tepictoton,

mr_

I have an 'old' hehe M106. And I noticed what wolface is saying on occasions as well, but never really paid attention to it and either started using it or shut it off...:2c:

+1, my M106 does it with the charger and PA but only occasionally. Sometimes it turns off when you unplug it, sometimes it stays on.

Maybe its the Solo just wanting you to use it? Have you ever considered that?

Pack that shit and turn it to 5 is my solution

mr_,
Reactions: mvapes

dmmyc8

Hey guys i recently received an Arizer Solo from puffitup.com using their discount code SOLO160. If you look at their website u can see that there are 2 versions the $229 version which the code applies to and the M107 which is 150$. With the Code you get the$ 229 version for 160. When i received my vape i looked at the numbers on the bottom and what do you know i was sent an M107-#####. Now i am very happy with this vape but puffitup.com has me questioning why i was sent an m107. I emailed them and got this in return

"Sorry about the trouble with the solo, there has been a lot of confusion about the "production codes" with the solos so Arizer recently changed the scheme to random numbers. The 107 version is the same as the "newer version" if you are ok with the 107 I am more than happy to refund the $10, or if you would prefer to return the unit please let me know and i will get a RMA set up asap. "

sooo if they are the same then why are they selling the m107 for 150 retail and the other model #'s for 229 retail.. I spent an extra 10$ to enter a discount code?

anyone have any ideas on this?

dmmyc8,

mr_

They now have M1A and M1D instead of the M10X serial numbers they had before, maybe those are the $229?

Honestly though, from M106-current its all the same thing, and even before that the differences are negligible (other than ceramic bowls)

mr_,

dmmyc8

The M1A and M1D are the new ones a buddy of mine order one a few days after me and got an M1A which is 229 and with the discount code they are 160

dmmyc8,

MG23

Relaxin'
Of the two Solos I have had while owning an A/C adapter i've noticed the only time they keep running after unplugging A/C is if you unplug it while the heater is running (when the light is flashing). If you unplug it while its idle it will always turn directly off.

MG23,

Gobrian

Mine just came in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From puff it up
Charging... model number M1A3

I could not get the stem to go in no matter how hard I tried pushing!!! will try to follow directions on the little sheet saying to heat up @ 7 for 12 mins and then try to force it in there

sooo excited

Gobrian,

Dr. Yan-I-Tor

12 stories tall made of radiation
Greetings all!

After a rash of bad luck this week, I'm left with two broken stems for my arizer solo. I know that vapeworld has extra stems available upon the purchase of a new unit, yet I haven't seen any vendor that sells extra stems by themselves. Also, if anyone has any recommendations for a stem that isn't glass, (wood maybe, I seem to remember that occasionally someone will make a decent wood stem) I'd be interested in taking a look.

Also, to the mods, I apologize if this is not the correct location to post a thread of this nature.

Mod note: Thread merged to appropriate thread. ;)

Dr. Yan-I-Tor,

Nostra

Greetings all!

After a rash of bad luck this week, I'm left with two broken stems for my arizer solo. I know that vapeworld has extra stems available upon the purchase of a new unit, yet I haven't seen any vendor that sells extra stems by themselves. Also, if anyone has any recommendations for a stem that isn't glass, (wood maybe, I seem to remember that occasionally someone will make a decent wood stem) I'd be interested in taking a look."
Yea many vendors sell these accessories pv has the widest variety PuffIt Up has replacement and wood stems, i imagine that the wood stems are better to travel with but might give a slight wood aroma? I believe the wood stems are designed particulary to use with water filtration and include a screen built in if im not mistaken

Nostra,

HSIHP

So I'm suddenly very interested in getting one of these babies, trying to get to 100% vape asap. I had a few questions and felt a bit too lazy to trudge through his whole massive thread. :p I see that there are different models (the M107 and others) and I was wondering which one is best?

HSIHP,

X24

So I'm suddenly very interested in getting one of these babies, trying to get to 100% vape asap. I had a few questions and felt a bit too lazy to trudge through his whole massive thread. :p I see that there are different models (the M107 and others) and I was wondering which one is best?

Hello there, I to felt too lazy to look through this thread at one time.

Some polite fellow told me m106-current are all pretty much the same exact thing.

Just passing it on :)

X24,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
OhTheAgony,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Yea many vendors sell these accessories pv has the widest variety PuffIt Up has replacement and wood stems, i imagine that the wood stems are better to travel with but might give a slight wood aroma? I believe the wood stems are designed particulary to use with water filtration and include a screen built in if im not mistaken

The wood stems are made primarily as an alternative to the glass which does not take a fall well. The 14mm tapered mouth piece is an advantage to them. They are not made specifically for water filtration but can easily be used to do so. The slight wood aroma is IMO is a benefit, the wood adds a crispness to the vapor and also subtly cools the vapor even. Yes they do have a screen installed within the SS bushing as well as an internal retaining clip to ensure that the screen does not come out. I am currently spinning these now before they go to the pin install. This will ensure there is never any separation ever! I hoped to have had them done by now but am running a little behind. I should have these done and ready by end of next week!

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: Adobewan

mr_

Has anyone tried something like this as a pa http://www.amazon.com/Power-Adapter-2-1mm-Regulated-Supply/dp/B006QZ7RG8. Does anyone lift there stem up while taking hits? I just ordered mine through piu, hoping for fast delivery. The PA and car adaptor seem overpriced for me to buy it now.

Don't buy the PA so soon, keep the Solo for a few months and see if you need it. The car adapter you don't really need, buy an inverter so you can use your regular charger.

That PA won't work, you need an out put of 8.5V and 5amps. The closest thing is the PS2 slim adapters, but that puts out 3-5 watts more than required, which might be the reason for damaging Solo's.

Mine just came in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From puff it up
Charging... model number M1A3

I could not get the stem to go in no matter how hard I tried pushing!!! will try to follow directions on the little sheet saying to heat up @ 7 for 12 mins and then try to force it in there

sooo excited

Push it in once the Solo is at temp 7 and fully heated up. Mine went in after some pushing after I heated it to 7 the first time.

Yessir to X24, anything from M106 to the current M1_ models is basically the same thing. Even previo0us models aren't all that bad, just small minor changes (not counting the ceramic bowls on really early models).

Yessir to X24, anything from M106 to the current M1_ models is basically the same thing. Even previo0us models aren't all that bad, just small minor changes (not counting the ceramic bowls on really early models).

Mod note: When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your posts. You have 6 hours to edit your posts. Thanks.

Posts merged.

mr_,

elevation

So..i am in the market for a new portable vaporizer. The Arizer Solo is one of my 2 choices, next to the Thermovape T1.

I am wondering about a couple things though and i hope some folks can help me out.
A: Is there somebody who has both? And which one do you prefer/use most and why?
B: This probably is a stupid question but..what are SS screens?
C: How harsh is the vapor of both? I would think the Arizer Solo will be less harsh because i can do low temp vaping without taking too much effort.

I have the Iolite and the MFLB which i both like, although the Iolite isn't seeing much use nowadays..It was a good vape at the time i bought it, because there weren't as many alternatives as now.

elevation,
Top Bottom