in flavor country
I have one of the Cloud stands, here it is co-mingled with my solo

wXhgh.jpg

jambandphan03,
Reactions: m0sh

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks for sharing that! In fact, thanks for all the info you have given me lately. Although it is leading me down that path to a new vape obsession. Better than leading me to new glass, although I too lust after that Mobius bubbler you are getting!!

As for the Solo, I think I'll get the black M107. I just think it will just look better hanging it with the Cloud and black Pax. The ones that state "newest model" have a review saying they are M105s. I don't want to risk it, and I know you really like the M107!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
ok, tstat...i just caught on to this stand. I think that would be fantastic. It doesn't just provide a stand, but it allows an alternate use...brilliant! I would think that these might sell well.

stickstones,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks so much, stickstones, I appreciate the kind words! I am just about to order my Solo right now, so I should have it by the weekend :)

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I ended up getting a black M1D from EasyVape. It was $155.00 with free 2 day shipping. I used Ebay instead of Amazon because I wanted to use PayPal. Same company, though and 100% pos. feedback. I can't wait to play with it this weekend!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
OK - I got it ... thanks guys. I'll go back to page 60 and see you guys in a few months when get through this monster thread.

These threads, especially the big ones, really need some 'stickies' at the top to cover the basics.

I'm still figuring my Solo out. It's great, but I'm looking forward to getting some of the higher flow stems from PlanetVape when they are available. The screens i got from PV were also a little too coarse for my liking. I cut down a finer screen from my ExtremeQ and it did a better job of keeping the stem clean.

Now that I've got the battery indicator figured out, I shouldn't get left hanging when I need to medicate when I'm away from home.

ps: What are you dudes using to carry your stems around when out and about?

Thanks

Welcome to the family eyesocket.

mvapes,

Mike45678

does anybody know what the heater head is made out of? the bit with the bowl in the middle. It seems like a pourous material. thanks.

IMG_0013.jpeg

Mike45678,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
ps: What are you dudes using to carry your stems around when out and about?

Thanks

I bought a travel toothbrush tube that pulls apart for $0.50, (optionally to fit in my case, I cut it down to size). After that, I put a cotton ball at the bottom and one at the top. Then I put one those battery caps on a loaded stem and drop it in and shut the lid It does not move and is well protected. I have dropped them and nothing spills or breaks.

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
does anybody know what the heater head is made out of? the bit with the bowl in the middle. It seems like a pourous material. thanks.

IMG_0013.jpeg

I'm pretty sure I read that it was made of Mica, though if I am wrong I know someone will correct my mistake.

aesthyrian,

Wolface

Looking at mine under the cap (M1D) I also noticed that the two plastic clips that hold the heater head aren't really clipped over the edge of it, but the screws lock it down perfectly straight anyway.

Wolface,

X24

I'm still waiting for Amazon to credit my account, and I can no longer find the Solo on Amazon....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

X24,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
wow, how weird, you can still see other vaporizers, but no solos anywhere, just a stem and a case shows up on amazon. I hope that doesn't effect my recent return. I decided to mail mine back in, since I got a Pax, and don't really need the 2nd solo. I imagine it will be fine, it takes a little time to get refunded.

jambandphan03,

dibdab

I just ordered mine yesterday with Amazon showing 8 available.. guess they sold pretty fast

dibdab,

Adobewan

...I almost always carry some kind of water piece whether it's the AquaVape for being small and compact, a bubbler/J hook, or a full sized piece, depending on where I am using the solo at. ....
Jam, are you married? Cause sometimes you sound like the girl of my dreams!:)

Adobewan

As for the Solo, I think I'll get the black M107...
You won't be sorry Tstat, I've been using my black M107 for weeks, it's just a fantastic portable AND desktop vape!
Want to second Poonman's note, please consider the Solo's bottom flush cord.
I've been enthusiastically looking at your Pax stands for a couple of days now, great stuff!
Wondered what it would take to make stands for multiple vapes. Solo, Pax, Cloud, MiVape combo sort of thing.
Dare I dream about modular interlocking bases or connectors that we could mix and match our different stands together?

Adobewan,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Jam - how do you like the aquavape? I need water conditioning too and it seems like it would be much easier to carry. I can get a small Pelican Case and make a perfect on the go set.

mvapes,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I think it works pretty good, wish it had a gong joint, but that's a minor gripe. I don't know how long it's going to take PlanetVape to have a finished product, but there are vapor specific water tools in the works right now. AquaVape does work, I suggest the 5" smaller one, it's more proportionate to the solo, I had the larger one, it seemed a little to big and heavy.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: X24

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Thanks Jam - btw I really wish I could have taken that DG frit off your hands, it was a beauty.

mvapes,

X24

I think it works pretty good, wish it had a gong joint, but that's a minor gripe. I don't know how long it's going to take PlanetVape to have a finished product, but there are vapor specific water tools in the works right now. AquaVape does work, I suggest the 5" smaller one, it's more proportionate to the solo, I had the larger one, it seemed a little to big and heavy.

I was strongly considering the AquaVape, I think I will wait for the PV-ware, but it's nice to hear it's not just a gimmick.

X24,
Just a question, is Arizer pulling out of the market? I was looking to buy a solo off Amazon, and almost all the Arizer solo's for sale are gone. They have limited stocks of the extreme and the v-tower in the Arizer amazon store, too :huh:

SoccerGuy420,
Top Bottom