Arizer Solo

MG23

Relaxin'
Donny187 said:
I have m104 ceramic solo for about 4 months and both of my glass stems are broke. They were both 2 hole stems. How are the 4 hole stems with the ceramic? I am leaning towards four hole since the 2 hole felt kinda restricted. But I am concerned the temp might lower faster because of increased airflow. Anyone have any thought or experiences? Also where can I get replacements. I'm in the US. I see they have some on planetvape.ca but 8 bucks shipping for a $10 product plus a 2 week wait is not ideal for me.

Shipping from Planetvape.ca for small items from Canada to the US is less than $6, very reasonable if you ask me.
Also in all of my experiences their shipping has been much faster than 2 weeks; more like 3-4 days.

About the stems themselves; I personally prefer 4 hole straight.

MG23,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
photobooth said:
Gentlemen, get your credit cards ready...Ground glass stems!
They appear to be out of stock and lacking photos at the moment but the description makes them sound great. Now I just need to justify buying a Solo...

Hmm it says out of stock...did I get there too late?

sessnet,

BossBrew

Metalhead
photobooth said:
They appear to be out of stock and lacking photos at the moment but the description makes them sound great. Now I just need to justify buying a Solo...
Credit card locked and loaded ready to pull the trigger on the 18mm. :brow:

BossBrew,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Yes, it's a shame those pics aren't in place on the site. I have been using those plastic battery caps (from mflb) from day one!!! :ninja:

Bluntcrush,

photobooth

sessnet said:
photobooth said:

Hmm it says out of stock...did I get there too late?
I suspect they are marked as out of stock in preparation for a proper release/announcement of the ground glass stems + this mystery stealth adapter. Hopefully they post up some pics soon!

photobooth,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
BossBrew said:
sessnet said:
Did you all also see the Stealth Adapter?

Wonder what the heck that is for....
Maybe it's a sleeve for the Solo. I wouldn't mind having my Solo disguised as a soda can. :lol:

Here is what PV told me in an e-mail:
...The stealth adapter will let you use your Solo right in front of someone without them knowing. Both (the stealth adapter & the GonG stems) should be available on Tuesday....

Im still waiting for them to be available on the site.
Can't wait to have a proper GonG stem.

Edit:
They've both been on the site out of stock for about a week, so no one has missed out yet.

Frederick McGuire,

norcal

i checked the site just now, it said out of stock,

but when it comes up im gonna get both and some screens

norcal,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
BossBrew said:
sessnet said:
Did you all also see the Stealth Adapter?

Wonder what the heck that is for....
Maybe it's a sleeve for the Solo. I wouldn't mind having my Solo disguised as a soda can. :lol:

See Post #3455--2011-12-15 11:10:36 pm

Hand operated can opener takes off the top neatly. Plenty of room inside for air flow, etc.

Sinclue,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
That's really cool, did you makes these just for PlanetVape?

What happens when you drop one, it'll get crumbled, and scuffed, like cans do..?

sessnet,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Just bought the GonG - what is everyone waiting for??? :p

I'll prob hold off on the stealth thingy, and it's not up yet either....

:peace:

sessnet,

Kaptan

sessnet said:
Just bought the GonG - what is everyone waiting for??? :p

I'll prob hold off on the stealth thingy, and it's not up yet either....

I'm waiting for the 18mm adapter. Did you get carbed or non carbed adapter?

Kaptan,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I was hoping for an 18mm as well, but since they're not available I settled for the 14mm and I can just use the adapter I already have. It's nice to know that chasing these things for months and $$$ that I will finally get one!

I went carbless. :brow:

Stu,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I got one of both, because I'm a noob, and I don't know any better :/

I couldn't really tell the difference from the pictures, but one looks shorter, or something.

EDIT: I see one has a hole, and when I compared the two in Photoshop, the non-carbed one has a bigger bowl, and shorter connections.

However, I think that probably has to do with varying production... Now that I know - I might have to get a few to find a favorite...

sessnet,

norcal

i just ordered the 14mm non carbed adapter and 2 packs of screens.

I dont even own any glass right now so ill have to get a little bong thats 14mm

norcal,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for your support, we had these hand made according to requests from our customers. The only difference between carbed and non carbed is the carb hole on the side. When taking your hit keep the hole covered with your finger and then remove your finger to clear your water tool.
There is no difference in performance, just personal preference.

Sorry we are temporarily sold out of Solos, we will have more in a few days.

See our post in our supporting retailers section for more info PlanetVape Supporting Retailer

Peace and Love,
PlanetVape

PlanetHaze,

2clicker

Observer
i thought those the gong stems were from Arizer. very cool that you guys had them made!

when you get more solos in, will they be 107s?

2clicker,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
2clicker said:
i thought those the gong stems were from Arizer. very cool that you guys had them made!
when you get more solos in, will they be 107s?

Hi 2clicker,
Yes, we buy directly from Arizer, not through a middle man, guaranteed m107s.

Ghosthunter987 said:
Where is the stealth adapter? Can we see pictures or at least know the concept?
SpartyOn said:
Thanks Planet Vape, any further info on the stealth adapter?
Hi, we answered these questions in our Supporting Retailers Thread

Thanks everyone.
P.V.

PlanetHaze,
Top Bottom