Arizer Solo

OF

OF

@OF - I have not tried PBW, but having read the article it's definitely a more eco-friendly option than ISO99 so I'll be looking for some for sure! Thanks for letting me know! :)

You're very welcome, by all means check it out. Not only is it 'greener' and safer than ISO but it's a LOT cheaper. It doesn't take half a bottle of ISO to clean a bubbler, half a teaspoon of PBW and the hottest water the sink will give will do the job.

A one pound jar lasts 'forever'. BTW you can buy small amounts at the shops that sell home brewing supplies (after all PBW was developed specifically to clean beer making gear.....).

It's even fun to watch, you get streams of bubbles rising from junk sticking to the glass as the PBW attacks them.

OF

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
I wish I could do all that. I have to go buy it at a medical shop
I fear soon I may not be able to supply my Solo with herb.
All our medical stores are closing in June. But that is the Federal Governments' plan. Allow recreational stores to sell weed with huge "sin" taxes. Treat it like tobacco. And give all the medical rights to Big Pharma.
Washington State medical growers have been cut back to a mere 4 plants including clones.
How can anyone keep a garden going well enough to supply my medicine under these conditions?
Only one presidential candidate would remove cannabis completely from the Controlled Substances Act.
Hope you all know who that is!!
Moving from Schedule 1 to 2 will only serve to hand over the medical cannabis industry to Big Pharma.
Insist on the right for all citizens to grow at home.

unsorted

I took some pics of my solo-ufo setup. Then I decided someone should see them. So... here's some looks at both my mini-whip and Aqualab Technologies mouthpieces. The whip is nice if you're at a desk or table or just sitting. It allows you to see the vapors exploding out of the bubbles, which is cool. The glass mouthpiece is nice for walking around. Whip works best with a long slow draw that I usually prefer. The glass is a little less restrictive and freer flowing. I feel that the UFO is a great universal piece. Plain but adaptable.

oRyIbj3.jpg

xY82Rtx.jpg

A5TJ4Me.jpg

vM3jcuI.jpg

dmwP14y.jpg

Mr.Sifter

looks very nice

anybody knows this glass as ad DHgate version ? :D

i really dig the small glass mouthpiece on the whip.
what is it called ?

Mr.Sifter,

DrNick420

How difficult is the battery changing procedure? I am going to buy a used solo I think and it is definitely out of warranty. I want to be mentally prepared just in case.

OF

It's not cute carrying a straight stem to the shops.....looks like a crack pipe! Next time I'll take the bent stem :lol:

It can still be cute, depending on how you accessorize of course......

How difficult is the battery changing procedure? I am going to buy a used solo I think and it is definitely out of warranty. I want to be mentally prepared just in case.

It can be very easy, you're protected from destroying the battery easily. But you can very easily get many thousands of extra sessions from a battery that's fairly easy to replace and not really all that expensive I think.

Anyway, avoid deep discharges, there are 'reserve sessions' after the 'battery meter' runs off the bottom, avoid they. Avoid them. If you start it up and the meter shows 'no bars, but it still works' end the session and charge. Avoid 'charge while using', do one or the other but not both, tougher on the poor battery actually. In the 'worst case' (dead battery but running anyway while it fights for charge) can kill a battery in not many hours. Don't do that.

When you charge, fill it up. But because maximum charge ages the battery just sitting waiting (which is why new ones come about 2/3 charged......) if you can stop it when the top (7th lamp lights but the charge LED is still flashing you can DOUBLE the lifespan. Double. Another technique that's more fun and easier is to fully charge (until the flashing stops) then immediately enjoy a session to lower the charge........

Enjoy your Solo, solid choice.

OF

Alegre

Pobre payaso
It can still be cute, depending on how you accessorize of course......

Sexy!!

It can be very easy, you're protected from destroying the battery easily. But you can very easily get many thousands of extra sessions from a battery that's fairly easy to replace and not really all that expensive I think.

Anyway, avoid deep discharges, there are 'reserve sessions' after the 'battery meter' runs off the bottom, avoid they. Avoid them. If you start it up and the meter shows 'no bars, but it still works' end the session and charge. Avoid 'charge while using', do one or the other but not both, tougher on the poor battery actually. In the 'worst case' (dead battery but running anyway while it fights for charge) can kill a battery in not many hours. Don't do that.

When you charge, fill it up. But because maximum charge ages the battery just sitting waiting (which is why new ones come about 2/3 charged......) if you can stop it when the top (7th lamp lights but the charge LED is still flashing you can DOUBLE the lifespan. Double. Another technique that's more fun and easier is to fully charge (until the flashing stops) then immediately enjoy a session to lower the charge........

Enjoy your Solo, solid choice.

OF

Great advise.....thanks!

kellya86

Herb gardener...
growers have been cut back to a mere 4 plants including clones.
How can anyone keep a garden going well enough to supply my medicine under these conditions?

I live in UK so I am limited by prohibition and paranoia so I keep to 3 plants or less.. it's a ballache having to grow most of the time to keep just me supplied...

I can comfortably pull 4oz per plant from most strains though, and I can do that every 4 months, so I can't really complain...
10 Oz every 4 month's is my target...

What I'm saying is that it is possible to supply yourself on these limits, if a little inconvenient...

I'm sure you will find a way to feed your solo....

poonman

This was a very helpful video posted by @CentiZen to
assist the non-handyman on this forum . It definitely eased
my concerns when I'd replaced mine .
Went into every smoke/vape shop in town and still couldn't find a tip that would fit the Solo stem.

It's not cute carrying a straight stem to the shops.....looks like a crack pipe! Next time I'll take the bent stem :lol:

The silicone mp came with my Omicron-lite pen vape .
Maybe try some e-cigs shops or even some Hookah stores .
I thought I may have read some hookah tips may work too .

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
If you have larger screens that fit another vaporizer you can cut them to fit with scissors. When you buy the screens to fit the Solo or the Air sometimes they are off a bit in size. You can give them a trim.

The Solo has no learning curve. It produces nice flavorful vapor. Been getting my yard in shape with my Solo at my side.

Another beautiful spring day in the Pacific N.W. Happy Friday. One more work day until the weekend.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
hello,

just received my first solo.
so far so nice. not mindblown but there is potential.

i would like to know how to prevent streaming to ones mouth while drawing.
are there screens available ?
.500 is the screen size
I buy packs on ebay (flea bay)

100 will last a while.

planet vapes has a larger mesh I like.

@OF we have a saying in my family: "Work is over rated"!

Level 4 last so long?
I love cannabis!
SOLO is my friend!

Last edited:
Top Bottom