Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Whether it's 160 CAD, 129.87 USD, 8263.96 INR, 118.66 EUR, etc... (price from planetvape.ca, currency conversion courtesy of Google)

.... It's still a good price on a great vape! :tup:

Four long, slow, tasty draws on temperature setting 3, then bump it up to 5 for another five or so draws... Stock straight stem with domed screen (I must say though, I prefer the bent one)....

Feelin pretty groovy now :nod:

I hope my fellow Soloists are also having a good night! (or morning, or afternoon, or whatever time of day you happen across this post lol) :)
I will buy my 2015 @PlanetVape !

CALIFORNIA is cannabis country!

Hippie State! !

DEATHSTAR OG is so amazing!

Last edited:

salvationfreak

Whether it's 160 CAD, 129.87 USD, 8263.96 INR, 118.66 EUR, etc... (price from planetvape.ca, currency conversion courtesy of Google)

.... It's still a good price on a great vape! :tup:

Four long, slow, tasty draws on temperature setting 3, then bump it up to 5 for another five or so draws... Stock straight stem with domed screen (I must say though, I prefer the bent one)....

Feelin pretty groovy now :nod:

I hope my fellow Soloists are also having a good night! (or morning, or afternoon, or whatever time of day you happen across this post lol) :)
The price definitely is no doubt a great deal .. and yeah that really how i imagine drawing upon it .. boi ohh boi .. did you get me drooling now.. :D

Although 5 is a bit to much for me i think i am going to stick to level 4 to keep it tasty and thick .. i know higher temps really mean efficiency in terms of herbs but its india man.. its not as expensive as anywhere in the world .. its all about the taste for me.. :)

salvationfreak

Finally ordered mine.. :D

Thanks a lot to all you guys.. i really love the environment of this place, every one is so welcoming .. :clap:

Cant wait to get my hands on the unit :)

Solo.jpg

OF

Thanks a lot to all you guys.. i really love the environment of this place, every one is so welcoming .. :clap:

Congratulations, I'm sure you'll be happy together.

Please be careful fitting those rings, I think you'll find they're the wrong size and can/will break the tabs off at the bottom if you screw the cap down too tightly. Those are No. 113 (9/16 ID, 3/4 OD, 3/32 width), the generally correct size for the original (older and thinner) caps, the newer, thicker caps are too tight and usually need a No. 015 ring (9/16 ID, 11/16 OD, 1/16 width). That small change in width can be fatal if ignored. Here's what the two caps look like, thin (old) on the right:
nm3vf41.jpg

You can tell by just looking, you need to fit the rings carefully, sanding them off if needed. You want no real tension via the cap, 1/4 turn past contact at most. "Tightening the cap up until the stem is tight enough" is entirely wrong. The original intent of the rings is for them to grip the stem (via normal ID) all alone and use the cap just tight enough to grip the ring well enough to keep it from rotating with the bent stem (not compress it to improve the grip).

Regards,

OF

salvationfreak

Please be careful fitting those rings, I think you'll find they're the wrong size and can/will break the tabs off at the bottom if you screw the cap down too tightly
Thanks man.. i really need those advices coming i guess.. i had no idea of such issue to be honest. :hmm:

You want no real tension via the cap, 1/4 turn past contact at most. "Tightening the cap up until the stem is tight enough" is entirely wrong. The original intent of the rings is for them to grip the stem (via normal ID) all alone and use the cap just tight enough to grip the ring well enough to keep it from rotating with the bent stem (not compress it to improve the grip).
I would really keep that in mind .. thats a lot mate for being kind enough taking out time to let me know this .. one more reason i guess why this place rocks.. :)

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Thanks everyone for all the feedback!

I like how portable the flowermate is but I won't be taking it anywhere since I smoke alone at night, but the fact that it has a place for the stem is really nice.

How do you guys store the stems on the solo?

I've been reading thru this thread but honestly is so long that I don't know where to start :o :D
At home usually just on my desk or in the vape or something. On the go I have a small cardboard tube thing that holds it perfectly, even when right off the oven. Then again stealth is only an issue for me when I'm not at home... Though I do have to remember to close my door, can't be blessing the whole house :lol:

salvationfreak

The care i take of my gadgets .. i mean sometime i cant help myself not to believe i have OCD .. maybe that's why all my Gadgets never wear the way i see other folks' does just for not taking good care of stuff or maybe simply playing a bit careless.. but then its just me and there are a lot of people around with various lifestyles who am i to say anything.. :tinfoil:

OF

I just received the AIR stem to make a GonG! Or (PonG)!
Dropped it onto the lime stone floors.
Landed just right and shattered everywhere!

Broke it even before loading it the first time? Ataxian you are truly a Grand Master when it comes to breaking glass. Simply amazing.

Young glass breaker may idolize you, but what impresses me is you're a natural. No formal training, no manager, no personal trainer.......

OF

ragnorak71

Broke it even before loading it the first time? Ataxian you are truly a Grand Master when it comes to breaking glass. Simply amazing.

Young glass breaker may idolize you, but what impresses me is you're a natural. No formal training, no manager, no personal trainer.......

OF

the Da Vinci of Destruction, or the Michelangelo of Mayhem

sickmanfraud

Solo.jpg

The stem caps you ordered are only for up to 140F. If you want to be able to use them hot you should get the ones rated for high temp.

In my opinion if you are paying $40 for shipping you should add a GOng (glass on glass) adaptor which would allow you to use a water tool.

If you want to add to or change the Order call PV they will help you

Last edited:

fubar

Ancient and opiniated inhaler
I agree, folks confuse stems for the units they're plugged into sometimes. The stems interchange, using the same stem on Solo is 'identical' to that stem on Air. The units are basically the same.
With that change we also got 'use while charging', IMO a poor exchange. True PA has some real advantage. If you're lucky enough to find an 'old style' (used) I'd jump on it,
OF
Amen to that.
I may be imagining but my 2 yo m1a seems to generate more intense vapour when using the PA - thing hits like a desktop when I plug it in.
I've convinced myself that the recently renewed battery does the job but I guess mains power can provide more current for much longer than any battery.

salvationfreak

Guys i need one more help from you guys.. i know you guys know much more than i can ever digg in time.

I actually want to buy a water tool that could be used with solo.. i know i will need a gong joint and a bubbler.. I don't want to spend too much on this .. but whatever is necessary i surely will spare that much ..

Could you please let me know the gong joint i should go for and the best match as in the bubbler that you think works best with solo..

And yeah one more thing i really don't know about the sizes as well whats with the 14" and 18" ?
And whats the difference .. i really want to have something that's widely accepted and could be used backwards with other devices as well.

rakka

Vaped
Guys i need one more help from you guys.. i know you guys know much more than i can ever digg in time.

I actually want to buy a water tool that could be used with solo.. i know i will need a gong joint and a bubbler.. I don't want to spend too much on this .. but whatever is necessary i surely will spare that much ..

Could you please let me know the gong joint i should go for and the best match as in the bubbler that you think works best with solo..

And yeah one more thing i really don't know about the sizes as well whats with the 14" and 18" ?
And whats the difference .. i really want to have something that's widely accepted and could be used backwards with other devices as well.

Be quick, PlanetVape have their 18mm PVHEGongs in stock:
http://www.planetvape.ca/pvhegong-high-efficiency-gong.html

For a bubbler, Sunshinestore's D020-D would be perfect for you. It's cheap and works very well with the Solo.
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/d020-d-bubbler-glass-water-percolator-smoking/187214099.html

A lot of glass pairs well with the Solo but you mentioned cost was a factor, you can't go wrong with the above combo.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@salvationfreak If you get a GonG now from Planetvape it's going to cost quite a bit for shipping. Way cheaper to get an extra GonG while ordering your unit and having it included with your shipping costs for the Solo.

I like the D020 Bubbler that you can get through Dhgate an online store with the Solo. It requires an 18mm GonG, you would get those through Planetvape.

Get used to the Solo, you can get a water tool later.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The channeled technology is better airflow with more air with bigger clouds and easier to draw. The stems have very fine slits along the sides of the glass.

The PVHES aren't necessary but something extra you might eventually want to get. The GonG you would need with the WT. Shipping glass is expensive. It was $10.00 for me for 2 stems, I live in the states. If you buy glass, but at least 2 pieces to make it worth it cost wise. It's the same price to sent 2 as it is to send 1 piece.

The shortys have a smaller bowl. the 18mm is the size of the attachment, the shorty is the size of the bowl. Some water tools require a 14mm size connector (GonG).

Top Bottom