Arizer Solo

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
Hallelujah!! I've been resolorized! :tup:

Charged my new black Solo for about 8 hours with a 12 minute"burn off" at level 7. Nice to be vapin' my wonderful Blueberry from the summer crop. Also installed Pipes ' washer kit and pad to help with the cracking base problem. For now I'll wait on the "O" ring as the factory retaining ring is tight now.

Put the new unit right into the Pipes Solo charging base for extra protection.
Nice look with a felt base. Now there is a product worth mentioning. Available right here on the forum in this thread. I ordered the blue base for my silver Solo and I like it so well I plan to order a black one as well:

solobluebase.jpg

I was impressed with the fast shipping and appreciated all the extras: 2 screens, "O" ring, base repair kit, "wall hanger" and even a 14MM stand for your gong and stems with adapters to allow J hooks etc. Thanks Pipes !!

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I started out on heat level 3 now loving level 4 with some BlueDream tonight and it's soooo smooooth. If you have some nasty tasting herb (like Willy's Wonder) put some BlueDream with it and it tastes much better. BlueDream+ makes vapor more flavorful. Just a vaporizer's household hint.:D

Last edited:
If it charges while heating, it's the "updated" version released in 2014. Older versions needed a Power Adapter to do this. I wouldn't reccomend using it plugged in unless it's must. Read the last couple pages, OF explains it a hell of a lot better than some Kid..
What's the difference between the charger and a power adapter?

Miguelamoncada86,

CarolKing

The charger comes with the Solo. The Power Adapter we used with the older model Solo (pre 2014) so we could use it plugged in. We had to buy it separately. It wouldn't charge the older model it just allowed us to use the Solo plugged in. It's very large. There is a pic I took of it a few pages back.

It works with the newer model Solo but you don't need it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I started out on heat level 3 now loving level 4 with some BlueDream tonight and it's soooo smooooth. If you have some nasty tasting herb (like Willy's Wonder) put some BlueDream with it and it tastes much better. BlueDream+ makes vapor more flavorful. Just a vaporizer's household hint.
Level 2 for me.

Level 4 these days!
Purple GSC not bad!

Sativa Lover

Just got gifted a gram of shatter totally unexpected, and out of the blue....

Thing is, I've never gotten to do concentrates except for once, and I didn't have a good tool (think DIY light bulb lol) for the little bit of oil there was, so I'm friggin excited!

AND....since I don't really have any experience with it I went ahead, and used the search function for once, :clap: and voila!

I start out at 5 and go up to 6 and 7. I get my piece of shatter and I roll it around in the herb and put some herb under and on too and vape away. Presto the herb and wax sandwhich.

This is me in about 3 minutes, and it's going to be a blast...

I have a high flower tolerance, but haven't got to play with this stuff yet so.....:whoa:

Mmmkay, this should be fun. Wish my glass had already arrived. It was showing arriving today, but then got misdirected. Looks like it's on the way back, so tomorrow I should REALLY be in trouble.

:mmmm:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I'm also enjoying Blue Dream in the Solo, this specific one was done with DJ Shorts' Blueberry instead of their in-house Blueberry. Amazing taste at level 2 with a medium grind dry. When using water I usually start at 5, I think level 2 with water removes the amazing taste!
Indeed! But waters the only way I can medicate until I recover!

mixchu69

Hallelujah!! I've been resolorized! :tup:

Charged my new black Solo for about 8 hours with a 12 minute"burn off" at level 7. Nice to be vapin' my wonderful Blueberry from the summer crop. Also installed Pipes ' washer kit and pad to help with the cracking base problem. For now I'll wait on the "O" ring as the factory retaining ring is tight now.

Put the new unit right into the Pipes Solo charging base for extra protection.
Nice look with a felt base. Now there is a product worth mentioning. Available right here on the forum in this thread. I ordered the blue for my silver Solo and I like it so well I plan to order a black one as well. I was impressed with the fast shipping and appreciated all the extras: 2 screens, "O" ring, base repair kit, "wall hanger" and even a 14MM stand for your gong and stems with adapters to allow J hooks etc. Thanks Pipes !!
Can you please post? Would like to dress up my solo

mixchu69,
Reactions: Pipes

Caulin

hey guys been a while since I've posted. I like to use the solo for outdoor sports..like snowboarding. But i have trouble loading the glass stems while I'm out on the mountains. what do you guys do when you are out and about?

Caulin,

Sativa Lover

hey guys been a while since I've posted. I like to use the solo for outdoor sports..like snowboarding. But i have trouble loading the glass stems while I'm out on the mountains. what do you guys do when you are out and about?

I saw people talking about some wood ones a while back, and they looked nice.

There's at least 1 seller here for that if you go to that section. Just can't remember which one

Sativa Lover,
Reactions: Caulin

CarolKing

You can buy a wood mouthpiece or WonG through @Ed's TnT. I have a WonG with a turquoise inlay, it's the bomb, as well as a wooden mouthpiece the Granadillo. The 3 inch WonG I use mainly as a mouthpiece on the go.

I use the Arizer Air for on the go now. Check out the thread. Nothing beats the Solo in the portable market for home IMO.

Ifeejulah Vapor

I got some caps from planetvape so I can load a stem and throw it in my pocket. Also just sucking it up from the grinder is extremely easy but thats Solo 101 and im sure you know that haha

od88

So I got a 3D printer and been trying to brush up on old CAD skills. My first project was to create a Solo stand and I pretty much did this overnight, it's not the sleekest looking thing, but it works and I'm leaving the file here for anyone that wants to print this or make their own:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/85gyn4fgowat08l/solo.zip

WDvAZt0.jpg

P2iwHJy.jpg

aqmFkgH.jpg

Thankfully I already have corded plugs that I was using as backups for my power adapter. A cord is simply pulled through the top, threaded to a hole on the back of the base, and a smaller diameter hole designed deeper inside the base holds the head tightly. The inside is sanded down a little bit because it's a pretty tight fit.

7uF9mPQ.jpg

nx2O15s.jpg

I designed this so it would fit these plugs very snug. While they seem like typical plugs, I'm not sure this is exactly a 1 size fits all solution.

With that said, I included my draft of the Solo's bottom; the measurements fit quite well and could be used to make whatever you want. I'm not familiar with a good format to distribute models universally. I created this using AutoCAD and 3ds Max, but I exported it to STL for 3D printers. If it helps, I could provide this in other formats, just send me a message.

Hope someone finds it useful,
Peace!

Two questions:
1. Any reviews on Eds wooden stem? Do these things reek after several uses and occasional cleanings?
2. Anybody know of any small, smellproof (mesh-like) cases for the Solo? I want something I can pack up quickly and toss in my backpack, but will not emit any odor. All I've seen are big, plastic, briefcase looking cases that would be wayyy too big for transportation (I travel a lot).

Thanks for any help guys!

macanddevin,
Top Bottom