Arizer Solo II

MasterChief

What happens if your bud never turns brown? I have a Arizer solo2 that i use with a bubbler. My AVB is always still green/yellow...never brown. Max Heat. 220 C* 428F*

What gives? Do i have a faulty unit? How long is their warranty?

Thats not right. I use mine as low as 340f sometimes and the avb is light brown. I can get it dark brown at 370f.

MasterChief,

GoldenBud

What happens if your bud never turns brown? I have a Arizer solo2 that i use with a bubbler. My AVB is always still green/yellow...never brown. Max Heat. 220 C* 428F*

Impossible
You finish your bowl at 220C and it's still green? You sure u finished the bowl?

GoldenBud,

OF

Are you giving it sufficient 'heat soaks' between hits? How long?

You could have a defective unit, but it's extremely doubtful. This is a problem fairly often reported. As best I can recall NOBODY has actually reported they did and that's what Arizer confirmed in both Solo I and Solo II threads? The issue is typically new users rushing things. This is a conduction vape, that means it needs time for heat to conduct in. If you keep drawing cold air in that's not going to happen.......

How long are your heat soaks? Is the herb dry going in?

OF

shadyonedeath

I posted a picture of the AVB ive been collecting.

How long should my heatsoaks be? I usually give 40seconds-1min between draws

Are you giving it sufficient 'heat soaks' between hits? How long?

You could have a defective unit, but it's extremely doubtful. This is a problem fairly often reported. As best I can recall NOBODY has actually reported they did and that's what Arizer confirmed in both Solo I and Solo II threads? The issue is typically new users rushing things. This is a conduction vape, that means it needs time for heat to conduct in. If you keep drawing cold air in that's not going to happen.......

How long are your heat soaks? Is the herb dry going in?

OF

OF

I posted a picture of the AVB ive been collecting.

How long should my heatsoaks be? I usually give 40seconds-1min between draws

I saw the photo.......... Then again I knew what green weed looks like already? I sure didn't doubt you......

Try an honest two minutes, especially before the first hit. See if the results are the same. Experiment/investigate.

OF

Edit: You might try using the stock stem as well.

OF

Last edited:

Cuthbert Sinclair

Hello everyone

Posting after very long

A few years ago after reading every page of the arizer air thread and taking the good advice from all you guys I bought the OG arizer air it has served me well. Very happy with with all your advise and view . Thank you all

Now looking to buy the solo 2

Do u guys think i should buy it ?

My main concern is

Is it as reliable as the og air
And
I am most worried about the error 5 and error 7.

Could anyone please help me decide if I should buy the solo 2 or just continue using the air ??

Cuthbert Sinclair,
Reactions: Dr. Soxhlet

Djsleepy

I have an mv1 which I love but looking for a good backup anyone have both and could compare?

Djsleepy,

Trackrat

I have a mv1 that I like for micro dosing. I also have a solo 2 that I use when I have company. I also use my solo for " on demand" vaping. I use dosing capsules and just pull the stem out after a few pulls, only because it is a hybrid and don't want to waste my flower. Battery life is great. Good flavor

Cuthbert Sinclair

im thinking about buying the solo II at the end of this month.

i am very humbly requesting for anyone to help me

if the solo II has a chance of giving me an error code then i will have to think about getting a mighty or continue using my air.

anyone please looking for your advise

Cuthbert Sinclair,
Top Bottom