Arizer Solo II

OF

Make your own serial numbers? Cool! Calling dibs on the following serial numbers: 420, 710, and 69.

Yep, your call. Funny thing is, it becomes an official 'identifying mark' and it cannot be removed after that same as if it was a serial number. Remember back when everyone was engraving their phone numbers or driver's license numbers on stuff (the place I worked for at one point loaned their engraver out 'overnight' to employees for just this in fact). I know a guy that didn't get an expensive desktop 'adding machine' back because such a number was 'wiped out' but was discovered in a local pawn shop. Actually it was a she, she didn't have the original S/N so the cops didn't give it back to her but didn't give it back either as it was contraband since those numbers (originally hers no less) had been destroyed. Insurance paid for it anyway.

Strange world, sometimes, but fun usually.

Regards to all.

OF

AJS

Calm Consistency
Yeah if my order from Agracan shipped out next week I'd be very happy and surprised!

AJS,
Reactions: BigJr48

namasteIII

Mhh this is tempting me. My solo was my first and also probably my favorite, so simple tasty and effective. just took too long sometimes. this coupled with an instant on device for the times when I need a quick hit or 2 would make life good. Question is though if I'm dropping the money, this guy or a mighty? Mighty's old tech but they still sing is praise..

Also depends on what price Puffitup can hit us with. I'm thinking we'll see it there in a week or 2.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Mhh this is tempting me. My solo was my first and also probably my favorite, so simple tasty and effective. just took too long sometimes. this coupled with an instant on device for the times when I need a quick hit or 2 would make life good. Question is though if I'm dropping the money, this guy or a mighty? Mighty's old tech but they still sing is praise..

Also depends on what price Puffitup can hit us with. I'm thinking we'll see it there in a week or 2.
Solo 2 also has the rugged durability (when considering what we know from Solo 1) and longer battery life I believe...20 seshes is insane. Also the simplicity of cleaning is a plus ... nothing to take apart ... just ISO the stem n shake for 10 secs. It's like a 40 second process. 30 second preheat is dope.

Maybe the Mighty has some better tech and designed by S&B so it's proven gold, but the Solo 2 is going to be just an all around fantastic vape with (again referencing solo 1..only time can tell) great consistency and few issues.

I would *guess* the mighty would technically pump out more vapor but I also think it uses a lot more herb when not using dosing capsules I believe.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Solo 2 also has the rugged durability (when considering what we know from Solo 1) and longer battery life I believe...20 seshes is insane. Also the simplicity of cleaning is a plus ... nothing to take apart ... just ISO the stem n shake for 10 secs. It's like a 40 second process. 30 second preheat is dope.

Maybe the Mighty has some better tech and designed by S&B so it's proven gold, but the Solo 2 is going to be just an all around fantastic vape with (again referencing solo 1..only time can tell) great consistency and few issues.

I would *guess* the mighty would technically pump out more vapor but I also think it uses a lot more herb when not using dosing capsules I believe.

Also, glass > plastic amirite?

Anxiously awaiting your thoughts when yours arrives bud, your perspective matches mine on this one it seems. Is it a want or a need for me?

AJS

Calm Consistency
Also, glass > plastic amirite?

Anxiously awaiting your thoughts when yours arrives bud, your perspective matches mine on this one it seems. Is it a want or a need for me?
I'm REALLY excited to just get some super smooth vapor. Full convection isn't the best for the throats and my M is just a super short vapor path in steel. The Solo 2 should be the smoothest of all my vapes next to the Vapman. All that glass makes me drooling ... can't wait to see that long stem milk up like my old Air used to.

I agree to glass > plastic, and I was gunna bring it up ... but apparently the flavor is exceptional through S&B products so I refrained haha.

OF

Are you sure you're not just being greedy mate!

Wouldn't greedy guys want to own as many as possible (not 'one of each')?

I see this as a commendable effort to support the Free Market. Capitalism at it's finest. More so since it's an International market, given German and Canadian makers.......if this is naked greed I say we need more of it!

The more we buy the more we encourage makers to take the risks of bringing new models to market for us to pick from (and lust after......). IMO a good thing.

OF

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Where can I get a Solo II in Europe?
@PuffItUp should be getting there's in a couple weeks and they ship internationally and are an excellent online store to do business with. Arizer is selling the Solo 2 now and they ship internationally.

I find if there are any issues PIU usually responds quicker than any other store I've dealt with. Even when dealing through Arizer. Shipping back is usually quicker. Arizer is out of Waterloo, Canada in Ontario province, closer to the East Coast. PIU is in California and I live in WA so it's closer to me.

Since I have the Air and the original Solo I want to own all three. The restricted airflow isn't an issues for me anyway since I use the higher efficiency airflow stems.

I'm interested in the comparison between the older model Solo and the Solo 2. Can't wait to get the discussion going.

Last edited:
Top Bottom