Arizer Solo 3

Petetbay

some nice glass here. if it hasnt been posted already.

I don’t why the hi-flow stems don’t show up on Arizer accessories page, these are good, nice with the domed arizer screens that stay in better.

dimmusp

Is the Solo 3 made in Canada or in China?

I hope it's the former since it's in the same price class as the Made in Finland TM2, the Made in Germany Storz & Bickel vapes, the Made in USA Firewood, or the Made in Switzerland Lamarts. 🙏

dimmusp,

Andjoe

I hope it's the former since it's in the same price class as the Made in Finland TM2, the Made in Germany Storz & Bickel vapes, the Made in USA Firewood, or the Made in Switzerland Lamarts. 🙏
Ha being from the “west”, S&B and the TM2 have each had failure issues.

Andjoe,

NOLOGO

The box says "designed, engineered & quality controlled in Canada"

So I guess one is left to assume they're manufactured/assembled in China?

Last edited:

johnnyCanuck

They’re made in China. I remember a post from someone explaining why the US $349USD is the same $349 in Canada but in CDN dollars.

It’s because of the extra 25% tax the IS throws at Arizer for having it manufactured in China, then exported to the US.

jbg87

I'm contemplating returning the solo 2 I just got and getting the solo 3 instead. It's just so expensive, I have to imagine it will come down in price in the future. As nice as the improvements are, are they really $160 more good? Lol.
In one of the first videos from the vape guy he implies that the price might come down later on. How much, when and if no one knows. Prices don’t drop much anymore, 420 sale (which is considered a big sale) currently at potv for Arizer products is at most $20 off…as long as it keeps reviewing well I see the price next year being the same as it is today even if they lower the suggested retail price, the sale percentage would just be less.

jbg87,

Petetbay

In one of the first videos from the vape guy he implies that the price might come down later on. How much, when and if no one knows. Prices don’t drop much anymore, 420 sale (which is considered a big sale) currently at potv for Arizer products is at most $20 off…as long as it keeps reviewing well I see the price next year being the same as it is today even if they lower the suggested retail price, the sale percentage would just be less.
The newer Arizers Air Max and Solo 2 Max both had rather high intro prices and slowly came down, S 2 Max even more rapid price decline. Solo 3 will most likely continue in this tradition and by Black Friday I can see it on sale for around $200USD or lower. :2c:

Petetbay,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
A stainless steel screen is definitely cheaper to implement as it just needs a ridge to seat against.
Are more people into a mesh screen?
I honestly really like the easy cleaning of the unibody design myself, that's what I was going for with my Element concept and it was inspired by the Arizer stems. I think it's clever how the stems themselves are essentially the entire vaporizer, they just get heated directly from the stainless steel oven.
Arizer includes SS stem screens with all their portable models for a reason. All depends on personal preference, how dry and what size one grinds the flower that determines whether a screen is needed or not.

Something to consider when thinking about drilled screen vs removable SS screen. The Airizer Solo 3 has doubled the depth of its oven and created a twice the bowl size XL stem to accommodate it. Regular stems still work as well and both are included in the purchase. All previous models just used regular size stems.

Being able to adjust a bowl size like a DV with two bowl ridges could provide a consumer advantage for your stem. A two size bowl all in one stem might just be an unique, practical and intriguing option for all Arizer portable owners to experiment with.
stems.png

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

It has always been manufactured in China... Not so sure about S&B either, but off topic... So nothing different here in that regard, Arizer uses Chinese manufacturing yes

kgb33

Just got back from the post office. Solo 3 is charging then I'll do a couple burn offs and away we go!

Thinking I'll grab a stash box from EDC for it. Anyone else see any nice cases?

I paid $309.12 Canadian all in. Could have gotten it a tad cheaper due to my high provincial tax but like to support local.

endof3d

Ordered this hard shell small camera case and a slightly larger one off of TEMU website HERE for $10.23 Canadian or $7.48 USD with free shipping. The main compartment should fit nicely with wall charger and cord. The separate top zipper compartment looks perfect for multiple aroma tubes etc. Yes, it ships from China.

Have had favorable results from this outlet.
case.png

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
Which is better for the life of the battery , to run it completely out, or charge after each use ?

bulllee,

Petetbay

Which is better for the life of the battery , to run it completely out, or charge after each use
Neither, never run it completely out, you harm the battery, most devices won’t let you do that now. Run batteries down to about 20% then recharge to full or 80% which has been claimed to extent the life expectancy of the batteries(# of recharges). Batteries have a a chemical memory depending on how you treat them, running them until empty hurts their life expectancy and may lower ability to hold maximum power.

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
Neither, never run it completely out, you harm the battery, most devices won’t let you do that now. Run batteries down to about 20% then recharge to full or 80% which has been claimed to extent the life expectancy of the batteries(# of recharges). Batteries have a a chemical memory depending on how you treat them, running them until empty hurts their life expectancy and may lower ability to hold maximum power.
Cool, thanks

bulllee,
Reactions: Petetbay

endof3d

Another Wow! The XL stem vapor on the low # 2 preset in On Demand mode that took less than 14 seconds to heat up was impressive. Preset #4 and #5 are just 'Beast Modes' and should come with a liability disclaimer! Definitely not your gran dads Solo. Great video as always.

Top Bottom