Kermitt

I have now read the previous information about ArGo from the web and watched the video of Troy/420 Vapezone several times (thanks a lot!). Since yesterday I regularly press F5, but there are hardly any new posts to the ArGo.
Maybe one or two ArGO owners might tell us about their impressions: -)?

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
I have now read the previous information about ArGo from the web and watched the video of Troy/420 Vapezone several times (thanks a lot!). Since yesterday I regularly press F5, but there are hardly any new posts to the ArGo.
Maybe one or two ArGO owners might tell us about their impressions: -)?

From the previous 10 pages in this thread with many reviews and musing, you must have noticed that the device is the hands of maybe 5 or 6 FC members (currently).

Hold tight, as more early adopters receive their units, we will see more posts.

The unit has barely even been available for 10 business days. With the holiday and shipping delays...

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Naw, sorry, ain't buying it. Your not going to skate out of this that easy.

You might not have known a lot about batteries but you knew enough to ask the right question, the one that got me to thinking/investigating what was up. I don't even recall what you said. Maybe something innocent like 'what do we do when the battery fails?'? Got me to thinking why do some battery packs in laptops, cell phones and so on fail faster than others. Curiosity took over from there.

Without your input it would not be. It's your fault.

OF
@OF you R so clever!

When thing's would die: CELL PHONE; ANSWERING MACHINE; BLOW DRYER; TOASTER; BLENDER or whatever I would fit it. (not educated in the subject of electronics's)

My education is different but not Electronics's?
You have what I love: KNOWABLE!

I read mostly NON FICTION!
To write NON FICTION "I'm not worthy"!

Too own a ARGO would be great 4 reading in my garden! (I spend my time there during the day light)

Keep EDUCATING us = CIVILIZED BEHAVOIR

:peace::peace::peace::peace:

Last edited:

OF

My education is different but not Electronics's?
You have what I love: KNOWABLE!

Naw, not a bit of it, just different skills. You don't see me trying to surf do you? Or trying to be irresistible to women? You just wondered into my pond is all.

Don't discount your question(s), great insights rarely happen in a vacuum. Seeds need to be planted usually, often by accident.

Everybody is bringing something to the party, whatever they can? The key part is we're sharing and helping each other along.

Which is what makes this such a great place. And a good place for guys like you and me to hide.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Naw, not a bit of it, just different skills. You don't see me trying to surf do you? Or trying to be irresistible to women? You just wondered into my pond is all.

Don't discount your question(s), great insights rarely happen in a vacuum. Seeds need to be planted usually, often by accident.

Everybody is bringing something to the party, whatever they can? The key part is we're sharing and helping each other along.

Which is what makes this such a great place. And a good place for guys like you and me to hide.

OF
OK I'm stoned not medicated.

Your super cool to me.

I am a party hound!

I did study what I liked.

My wife is HYPER intelligent.
However she is AWESOME look and BODY!

Yeah, women bring me to my knee's??? (weakness)
A ARGO from ARIZSER would be nice to own.

My wife has never had CANNABIS?
She has no problem with me loving it?

She said I have enough?
I tell her you can never have enough?
I try to be = CIVILIZED

LOVE your post's!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Come on, she can't be all that sharp.....look who she married?

OF
IKR! (all my kid's have changed the way to write stuff.) don't waste word's: "they say"?

One of my kid's (old now) pulls out a BonG 4 METER'S tall.
With VAPORIZER?
They do both? (combustion and vape)?

I use bubbler's for portable's?
I like DRY as well.

@OF I'll get a ARGO when no-one is watching?

OF

IKR! (all my kid's have changed the way to write stuff.) don't waste word's: "they say"?

@OF I'll get a ARGO when no-one is watching?

Sorry, "IKR" went right past me???

But I do have to advise you about your plan to get and ArGo 'when no one is watching' isn't going to work. We're watching you carefully. In shifts, Mutual Protection and all that. Common good.

Have been for a while.

In a rare (and hopefully brief) serious comment on that topic, if you have a 'need' for taking it with you, this one deserves careful consideration, IMO. Modest concessions to get truly small size that still delivers that Solo/Air performance. Very handy. And almost sure to be durable as all get out.

Looked at the other way, if the idea interests you and the price doesn't scare you away I'm very sure you won't regret getting one. Even if the prices seems a bit high (and IMO it is for now at least), using it a bit has me convinced it was money well spent. Very well, in fact.

Come on in, the water's fine. If you like Solo (and we kinda get the idea you do.....) but wish it was smaller and more discrete sometimes, here ya go! You get other 'upgrade' features over Solo I of course, but somehow I don't see that as being a deal breaker with you.

Regards to all who have read this far.....

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sorry, "IKR" went right past me???

But I do have to advise you about your plan to get and ArGo 'when no one is watching' isn't going to work. We're watching you carefully. In shifts, Mutual Protection and all that. Common good.

Have been for a while.

In a rare (and hopefully brief) serious comment on that topic, if you have a 'need' for taking it with you, this one deserves careful consideration, IMO. Modest concessions to get truly small size that still delivers that Solo/Air performance. Very handy. And almost sure to be durable as all get out.

Looked at the other way, if the idea interests you and the price doesn't scare you away I'm very sure you won't regret getting one. Even if the prices seems a bit high (and IMO it is for now at least), using it a bit has me convinced it was money well spent. Very well, in fact.

Come on in, the water's fine. If you like Solo (and we kinda get the idea you do.....) but wish it was smaller and more discrete sometimes, here ya go! You get other 'upgrade' features over Solo I of course, but somehow I don't see that as being a deal breaker with you.

Regards to all who have read this far.....

OF
The deal breaker for me is I want to collect VAPORIZER's!
My SOLO I do LOVE but the thing is working so well.
The wife control's the $$$ so I do whatever she say'a!

I could buy one right this minute if she would let me?

The problem for me is she buy's me CANNABIS and hold's back my Vaporizer buy's?
WHIPPED! P-word (met her in PARIS, FRANCE)

IKR = I know right!

My brothers kid (20 at UNIVERSITY) had it on her phone.
At CHRISTMAS all the KID'S show there LOVE.
They show it most of the year. (maybe I receive it better at this time)?

Last edited:

KawaiiOppai

11 pages and I can count on one hand the amount of posts actually relevant to the ArGo, and very little to none about how it performs/compares to the solo/air etc.

Sort of upset I read through all this. Not sure what I expected. Usually this site has better moderation especially during product releases.

I get the vapes new and info is hard to come by but that makes keeping this thread relevant and on topic without the needless side banter all the more important. It allows the information everyone wants to be easily and readily found.

I rarely find the desire to comment on these forums. Usually I read and walk away with good information. Not today I guess.

JCharles

11 pages and I can count on one hand the amount of posts actually relevant to the ArGo, and very little to none about how it performs/compares to the solo/air etc.

Sort of upset I read through all this. Not sure what I expected. Usually this site has better moderation especially during product releases.

I get the vapes new and info is hard to come by but that makes keeping this thread relevant and on topic without the needless side banter all the more important. It allows the information everyone wants to be easily and readily found.

I rarely find the desire to comment on these forums. Usually I read and walk away with good information. Not today I guess.

There's going to be 5-6 pages of speculation to.open the thread (sometimes many more if the release is fumbled).

A few pages of pros and cons from people who don't even own the device. And of course discussion on thermal exchange andmaterial safety.

And a few posts from current owners, but they've had less than a week to use their new device and provide feedback, so I wouldn't expect much.

Arizer doesn't do much advertising or any community driven beta testing before releasing a unit, so there is not much to talk about until more members have the unit in hand.

It saddens me that you don't contribute to the community. You could help move the conversation to the taking points you would enjoy.

Personally I like this thread, and most of them on the forum (DynaVap is brutal - so many posts each day to keep up with but tons of awesome info). I've contributed and asked the questions I wanted to. And don't really feel like there is anything that hasn't been discussed all ready.

Perhaps in the future you'll be more inclined to contribute and perhaps move the conversation in the direction you see fit by using the Like and/or Report functions.

It's a busy time of year for most people. For anyone looking for more reviews and info regarding the ArGo, you'll need to be patient - shipping delays, holiday fun, not priotizing FC, have all contributed in some way to the killer info (or lack there of?) in this thread.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

You could buy one and let us know. That's the same process we all use to make this forum a great place.

To be honest I find your post cringe worthy for someone who does not themselves contribute useful information on the forum but I could just be stoned!

OF

I may not have been stoned enough for my reply.

Load 'er up and ride again, cowboy! Ride hard enough and you still catch up.......

Sometimes the reader can make up for some of the shortfall, but best to not depend on that I think?

FWIW I'm sensing a difference between ArGo and Solo/Air. I think it 'starts up' slower? It might be my imagination of course, anyone else notice this? TIA

OF

JCharles

How many batteries should I be looking to order?

Did anyone upgrade to the dual battery charger??

JCharles,
Reactions: OF

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

Probably some speculation because it’s a brand new vaporizer. Not many have this unit yet. Just chill and enjoy what there is to offer. The rest will come in due time.:tup::2c:

Last edited:

OF

How many batteries should I be looking to order?

Your call, I'd advise one as a backup at least. Then again you have a good 'gas gauge' (much better than Air) it's easy to keep enough charge for needs (at least to me), much like not running out of gas in your car. I have a single spare 18650 to support several Airs but really never swap cells.

Each charge is good for six or so loads. Carrying herb becomes a problem before the need for another 18650 for me.

IMO the real value of 'replaceable batteries' is they can be replaced when they get old and lame. Then again I have facilities for charging handy most of the time.

Regards,

OF

420golfer

It helps my backswing
Ok, since everyone forced me to try the ArGo some more...

7 draws on 372, 2 more on 392. ABV is even. Vapor can be a bit harsh on back-to-back-back type sessions. But hey, what do you expect from a 400 degree oven the size of a pager?

Effects are relly good. It seems to work better if the stem is in from the start. Little extra conduction goin on there. Man those stems can get hot towards the end.

The tiny form factor is pretty cool. The pop top shield is a bit gimmicky. It medicates well and doesn't get hot in your hands even at 400+ for part of the session.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Ok, since everyone forced me to try the ArGo some more...

7 draws on 372, 2 more on 392. ABV is even. Vapor can be a bit harsh on back-to-back-back type sessions. But hey, what do you expect from a 400 degree oven the size of a pager?

Effects are relly good. It seems to work better if the stem is in from the start. Little extra conduction goin on there. Man those stems can get hot towards the end.

The tiny form factor is pretty cool. The pop top shield is a bit gimmicky. It medicates well and doesn't get hot in your hands even at 400+ for part of the session.

Nice!
I always used my solos (1 and 2) with the stem inside prior to heating.
I do believe it needs to get a little hot start going.

Anyway, looking at this vape, man, I want one!
For me, it looks like a winner.
I love the stem system, and finally its implemented brilliantly!
This is my perfect out and about...however, in my situation it would be wise not to use one out and about...so other than getting one for myself, I will be getting one for my dear sister.

@OF - you mentioned the Solo II does a better job in vapor production, but how much better? is it really noticeable ? I kinda doubt that.

Top Bottom