jvapour

Does anyone know what is the current recommended 18650 for the Argo? It used to be the Panasonic NCR18650B (green one), but I know they switched to a grey battery now. Anyone know what it is? Thanks!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Does anyone know what is the current recommended 18650 for the Argo? It used to be the Panasonic NCR18650B (green one), but I know they switched to a grey battery now. Anyone know what it is? Thanks!

everything I'm finding says 3400 mAh, 3.7V.... more specs here (good euro shop):

I'd doubt Arizers spec concealing wrap color matters all that much.... but what do I know, I don't even have one yet!

Last edited:

pop22

I can't post new threads (which seems weird) But i wanted to tell people that Arizer released Solo III today! Check it out if you're interested. It's got an on demand mode!
Looks like a fine new vape! WAY out of my price range though, at $350! And I'm betting the solo II is on it's way out, which would be a shame as it has bang for the buck far exceeding any other vape in it's price range!

Ahhh crap, I fell fo it lol!:D

Last edited:

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty

pop22

I dunno, sorry folks, but my buddy Ayad, over at 421Store must be watchin' 👀 cuz it looks like he notched it up a bit...he's making things VERY DIFFICULT...!!!

Blows the Starry 4 AWAY and is currently THE SAME PRICE with both on sale...!
(must resist extreme temptation!)
Mine came today, did a burn off and just now fired it up! I looked it over closely, don't think it's a counterfeit. Working just fine also!

zeebudz

If they add the usb-c port and find a way to cram the solo 3's heater in I think we'd have a very hard to beat portable!
ArGo is a great super small portable, but it can get pretty hot. I think it would need a radical redesign to accommodate on demand like the solo 3. Also don't forget the larger bowl size that the solo 3 accommodates which would not be practical for the Argo.

pop22

If they add the usb-c port and find a way to cram the solo 3's heater in I think we'd have a very hard to beat portable!
Even as is it's features make it a great on the go vape. And if you pack it just right, you can get some great vapor. battery lasts a fair amount of time. And changing the battery is a snap, no other vape is this easy IMO! I like it better than my Miqro!

Cleddie

I've had the Argo for about two years, I still use it daily. It is my first and only vaporizer, after many, many years of daily combusting. Never looked back. To me, vaping is having the cake and eating it too. I love the Argo, with a bubbler but without water. I used to, but now I just don't bother anymore. It does not make any difference with or without. The bubbler stem just won't get hot as opposed to the included, regular stems. My sessions last about five minutes and I typically vape at 195 celsius (383F) with the bowl filled about 3/4 holding the cheapest grass my local coffee shop has. Potent ganja, weed, grass, whatever is readily available where I live. I don't care for taste, only high. Cheap Dutch grass is potent enough for my daily vape. I recycle, too. AVB mixed with fresh herb at 5 degrees higher. Still a nice high. Also, never in those 2 years have I replaced the battery, it just keeps going. Not sure the time required to heat up has even increased. The Argo has saved me a lot of money, even without the recycling.

pop22

Exactly! I'd buy another! I wish they'd do a different color besides black.
I never use the charging port. I have spare batteries and a charger, I just swap them out. By doing this I have batteries that are 7 years old! I change the battery when the charge is down to around 35% .If you run the dead all the time the will fail much sooner, so an extra battery or two and a charger is a worthwhile investment.

Top Bottom