Arizer Air, Crafty or Boundless CFX ? Which one to choose ?

Which one to choose ?

• Arizer Air

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Crafty

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Boundless CFX

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (The name please ?)

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

sacripano

Hello FC !!

Currently I smoke my weed in a pipe (small metal pipe)
The (spliff, joint, weed cigarette and stick for the various names in English) do not make me really high now, but with my pipe, I am very high with 0.1g of material only (0.5g in a spliff for little effect)
I absolutely want to switch to a portable vaporizer, I hesitate between 3: The Arizer Air, Crafty or Boundless CFX

I have two primordial questions :
The difference between an Arizer Air or a Boundless CFX vs the Crafty is really worth the higher price compared to the others two ? Or is it superfluous to buy a Crafty ?

Which is better among these three? Why?
I want the best high possible (priority to the best high), the best flavor and vapor possible

Or if you have a better than those quoted at the same price, which one? Why ?
Thank you very much for your reply and sorry for my (very probably) mistakes in English !

Peace :peace:

sacripano,

little maggie

There's a thread a few down from this where someone was asking about a solo vs crafty. It has quite a few responses and might help you compare those 2 even if you want the boundless included in a comparison.

little maggie,

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
I voted other since your just crossing over from combusting.
Since you like the small metal pipe, stick with what feels natural and get a Dynavap M to get your toes wet.
Closest thing to smoking in feel and ritual and is what I wish I would of had when first trying to kick it.
Be warned, you may end up with all of those in your poll if you lurk here enough. :D
Good luck.

sacripano

Thanks you for your anwser, i will search the thread

I voted other since your just crossing over from combusting.
Since you like the small metal pipe, stick with what feels natural and get a Dynavap M to get your toes wet.
Closest thing to smoking in feel and ritual and is what I wish I would of had when first trying to kick it.
Be warned, you may end up with all of those in your poll if you lurk here enough. :D
Good luck.

I dont like my metal pipe lol. I use this because its the best way to get high with little dose of weed, but it hurt me the throat.

The Dynavap M i thing is to much low cost, i don't have a big money now, i want a sure bet that will last in time
And who will give me the best vapor possible
Smoking is no longer a ritual for me, only the high lol

sacripano,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
You are going to need to stop the combusting altogether to get the complete high from your vaporizer. If you don't do that you won't get the full medical value from your cannabis. It takes 2 to three weeks. Just vape at a higher temp in the beginning to help you over the hump.

The VapCap "M" would bring you closest to combusting. I think it would be a good unit to get you over the smoking habit. Also using a lighter is part of the smoking ritual. The VapCap uses a jet style lighter. Often you see the VC "M" marked down by $10 around a holiday. There might be Labor Day sales.

Maybe even go on a 48 hour T break right befor you transition to vaporizing.

I don't have the Mighty but hear good things about it. You do pay for the name with Storz and Bickel vaporizers.
I have the Solo 2 which I really enjoy. I do have the Arizer Air but always liked the Solo more. I have several other vaporizers as well.
@sacripano welcome to the forum by the way. It's a wonderful community with many caring people.

Always remember to Fuckcombustion.:2c:

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
I dont like my metal pipe lol. I use this because its the best way to get high with little dose of weed, but it hurt me the throat.

The Dynavap M i thing is to much low cost, i don't have a big money now, i want a sure bet that will last in time
Smoking is no longer a ritual for me, only the high lol
:wave:
Everything underlined, the M delivers. Just wanted to recommend you a decent starter tool that delivers for cheap. You can start at the top if you want though.
About the ritual, you don't know yet what you'll miss about smoking, your still doing it. :p

Love the Air, but like @CarolKing my Solo gets more play. Love my CF too, Boundless makes good stuff. If I had to choose between Crafty and Mighty I'd go Mighty judging from my own research and battle not to purchase either. :brow:

SloJimFizz,
Reactions: Whisper

sacripano

My preferences will go to the Mighty . It seems that's the life expectancy of the Crafty is derisory.

But i agree with @SloJimFizz , the Dynavap M is a great choice for vape beginers. :science:

Hello latulipe, i like your profile picture lol
When you say "the life expectancy of the Crafty is derisory"
You talk about autonomy or from the overall battery life in itself over time?
I think the crafty, with a external portable battery "powerbank", it can still be pretty good

You are going to need to stop the combusting altogether to get the complete high from your vaporizer. If you don't do that you won't get the full medical value from your cannabis. It takes 2 to three weeks. Just vape at a higher temp in the beginning to help you over the hump.

The VapCap "M" would bring you closest to combusting. I think it would be a good unit to get you over the smoking habit. Also using a lighter is part of the smoking ritual. The VapCap uses a jet style lighter. Often you see the VC "M" marked down by $10 around a holiday. There might be Labor Day sales.

Maybe even go on a 48 hour T break right befor you transition to vaporizing.

I don't have the Mighty but hear good things about it. You do pay for the name with Storz and Bickel vaporizers.
I have the Solo 2 which I really enjoy. I do have the Arizer Air but always liked the Solo more. I have several other vaporizers as well.
@sacripano welcome to the forum by the way. It's a wonderful community with many caring people.

Always remember to Fuckcombustion.:2c:

Yes this is the goal, if the vaporizer suits me i think this will not be a problem
The vapcap/dynavap looks pretty good, but I will consider it rather as a second choice, for outdoors etc.
I also planned a break of 2/3 days if I can resist lol

I think more and more has the Arizer Air, but it is difficult to make a choice between him and Crafty
And thank you ! I noticed that :wave:

:wave:
Everything underlined, the M delivers. Just wanted to recommend you a decent starter tool that delivers for cheap. You can start at the top if you want though.
About the ritual, you don't know yet what you'll miss about smoking, your still doing it. :p

Love the Air, but like @CarolKing my Solo gets more play. Love my CF too, Boundless makes good stuff. If I had to choose between Crafty and Mighty I'd go Mighty judging from my own research and battle not to purchase either. :brow:

It's a good thing to know, anyway I buy the vaporizer with someone else 50/50, but so now the VapCap also tempts me lol, especially for hash, its must be perfect !
Sure enough I do not know yet aha, but I think I will not have trouble to do without it

If I had the money I would not hesitate either for the Mighty, or a volcano too

sacripano,

latulipe999

Hello latulipe, i like your profile picture lol
When you say "the life expectancy of the Crafty is derisory"
You talk about autonomy or from the overall battery life in itself over time?
I think the crafty, with a external portable battery "powerbank", it can still be pretty good

The Crafty motherboard conections sucks hard. Some Crafty's owners return their units to S&B by RMA for cash or Mighty replacement.

latulipe999,

little maggie

I agree about the vapcap. But for future you might read the tubo thread. It's not as well known as the ones you mention but it's a great vape and most who own it love it.

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

I checked other. I have several possible solutions.

First choice would be Tubo Evic (thread under upcomming) I have been a medical cannabis user for the last 5 years and the Tubo is my favorite.

I own an Air, but when home I almost never use it. I have considered it anemic since I got it.

Regarding Crafty/mighty they are expected to come out with new units soon so you may want to buy a less expensive vape while waiting.

Check out the Vivant Alternate thread. Available now, low cost and swappable batteries make it a good choice.

sickmanfraud,
Top Bottom