Are people living in Mexico at this forum?

Eskcharls

Grenn Dever
Hello, im from Mexico and was wondering how you guys get your vaporizers? the normal retailers always have overpriced products,and limited options also our money exchange its pretty low so that makes vaporizers kinda expensive. International shippment is kinda of a risk since it ends on the hands of correos the Mexico, personally i had a bad experiencies almost everytime a recur to them (maybe someone could share a good experience). Also pretty neat sales on 4/20 that its almost imposible to equal here.

Saludos raza, estaba viendo mis opciones para conseguir vaporizadores desde mexico. De donde compran? la mayoria de las tiendas que veo tienes precios bastantes elevados, y sus opciones son muy pocas. Yo personalmente no confio mucho en correos de México, en mas de una ocasion me han perdido paquetes, y en la frontera tengo entendido que retienen los vaporizadores. Tambien este 4/20 se ponen muy buenas promociones en tiendas de otros paises jeje.

Grifo

I dont live in Mexico but are you saying that its risky because the mailmen take your packages?

There are a few vendors that will go out of there way to ship vapes in a way that wont cost too much and will go through customs much easier. I believe @710Coils and @VGOODIEZ

I suggest you email places you think you might buy from and see if they will help you with shipping.
https://vgoodiez.com/

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Another idea is to email any company you are interested in, and ask if they have any vendors are where they are in your country. Vaporizers are not illegal to own here in the States, are they legal where you are? That makes a difference. I lived for a while in Costa Rica, and anything sent had to go thru Customs, and a 100% tax paid on value. If you saw it.

Eskcharls

Grenn Dever
Personally i havent order a vaporizer, but a friend of mine ordered a EVO and got stuck in Mexico costums he had to go for it, but i think the evo is kinda suspicious. My personal experience is with lootcrates, i was thinking on ordering one month (ended up paying 3 by mistake) all of them had to be reshipped with a different shippning service (DHL) since they got "lost", Also ordered a couple of times on some chineses stores, same thing nothing. So stores end up having to send doble or paying a refound but it is really anoying

Eskcharls,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Let's say you are interested in an Arizer product. You could send an email to Arizer to see if they sell to any shops in Mexico where you can buy one. But the cost will be double, at least. Do you have a friend at university that could buy one and bring it home to you?

macbill,

Eskcharls

Grenn Dever
But the cost will be double, at least.

Yeah and also not much variety.

Do you have a friend at university that could buy one and bring it home to you?

I do have some family living there, but it takes too long for them to bring the stuff (some times until chrismas season), i mean im not complainig getting them all the way here is awesome, just looking to see other people experience and maybe other options for me.

Top Bottom