Anyone make hash from their vapor poo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpoiledByVolcano

I've made some green dragons with my vapor poo before, and I know you can cook with it, but I'd love to hear if anyone makes hash from it, and if so, how they did it.

Thanks!

SpoiledByVolcano,

jamie123

Personally, I wouldn't call it "poo", it's pretty much gold. I usually scrape it out, roll it in a big ball, and vape it again. My friends and i have vaped all day (literally all day) using JUST what you call "vapor poo"

With that said, another group of my friends washed out my whip with rubbing alcohol, put that alcohol in a dish, let the alcohol evaporate and then we rolled the herb around in what they called hash oil (I don't really think it was hash oil, just concentrated res lol) and smoked it.

I also cook with the vaped herb (not vape res). Firecrackers are the best.

The vape is the gift that just keeps on giving

jamie123,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I think you're talking about herb that's already been vaporized, sometimes called ABV.

Hash consists of resin heads pressed together. When you vaporize cannabis those resin heads are getting vaporized, so not much left to work with if you're tying to make dry sift or bubble hash.

Some people have tried isopropyl or butane extractions but again the trichomes are already gone so you're extracting from vaporized plant matter and the resulting product is poor compared to a fresh run.

Condensed vapor on glass parts can be very potent and clean, some techniques for reclaiming it here.

vtac,

SpoiledByVolcano

Thanks for the replies. When I load up my Volcano, I vape several bags from one "bowl", increasing the temp steadily. Eventually, after several bags, nothing significant will come out even at maximum temp. However, there is still some potency left in it. That's why I have had a good time dissolving the vapor poo (ABV) into alcohol and drinking it. But if anyone has made hash from the remainder, I'd love to hear a good way to go about it.

SpoiledByVolcano,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
Hash is made from pressed tricome heads. Avb does not really contain any tricome heads afaik. Also it is dry and cannot be pressed together. The nearest thing you will encounter to hash has already been explained (wand hash).

For a concentrate made from avb, making oil (made the same way as green dragon but evaporating the alcohol off) is probably the easiest thing to do.

Edit: Well, Vtac and Jamie123 actually answered this already. I didnt see, otherwise i wouldnt have. But that kind of is the answer to your question.....:uhoh:

Happycamper,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Have a peek at your ABV under a microscope. Tricomes are still visible! Not as many as wood occur on fresh flowers, but still a lot left. I was wondering about techniques too and that is how I found this thread. Anyone with a link to recipes etc (I already searched but did not find) Thanks in advance!!

mod note: Watch the posting date and 'last seen' time before responding to an old thread. The OP hasn't been on the forum in almost 3 years.

Bluntcrush,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
So Once I tried to make some Green Dragon but it had no affect on me.. Maybe I did not do it right..

I tend to Vape the shit out of my Herb the first time around..

Lately I have been vaping my ABV on what I call off nights when I dont want to get so medicated.. I have noticed doing this usually results in a nice slight mellow buzz..

Anyone else do this????

I have heard you can Smoke your ABV like in a Bong as well but I dont like to smoke so have not tried..

But always curious what others do with their ABV..

Kuroth1,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom