Anyone else scared of Delivery?

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
local shops got closed. they were shit anyway. I'm scared of trying the delivery services, believing they couldn't be any better than the shops on Raymond...am I wrong? How to tell what to get, when all the reviews are suspect (if only because of inexperienced tokers weighing in)?

VWFringe,

SD_haze

All my local shops were closed too and i've converted 100% to delivery and don't miss it too much. Once you find one good shop you're pretty set.

There's so many delivery services out now you can pretty confidently ask for a "try before you buy", that way you can make sure you're getting quality herb and not just stuck with whatever they bring over.

Isn't Santa Ana in OC? CPA ain't closed ;)

SD_haze,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
I'm in South OC, a few towns away from Lake Forest where everything got closed down except one place in Laguna Niguel, which is off and on for mids or a little better, nothing after that until San Diego now with brick and mortar.

CPA's a twenty-five minute drive, but I think they're afraid of the Man raiding them because they said they couldn't bring in much N1 each day for a while or something - they indicated it wasn't going to be permanent, so gotta wonder.

CPA's top strains they get on a regular basis are N1 and Nuggetry OG, which aren't all that spectacular...I wish they've invest in some new genetics, I'd be willing to pay extra for better quality, harder to grow, lower yielding strains.

So, yeah, it's the CPA question mark, or delivery, or drive out further, but I'm scared of delivery, and scared of driving to CPA.

do you think CPA's much better than the deliveries, even if you remove Nuggetry and N1?

VWFringe,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Fringe, I've been using the online service goddessdelivers.com since my last few dispensaries were shut down (4 in less than a year).

So far I can't complain about the quality, and the service is top notch. Point, click, and it's on your doorstep the next morning almost anywhere in CA. You should give them a try.

:peace:

Stu,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
Stu, that looks like the wave of the future, growing dispensaries could be well away in the woods, even secret, and sell mail-order.

I just wish I could get excited about the Goddess's strains - I've had them all at other places, and don't recognize them as top shelf, but maybe am limited by my experience.

I've had True OG several places and it was okay, 7/10 to 7.5/10, for me. Guessing whatever Sugar OG is that it's about the same.

now i'm just getting pissy, sorry

VWFringe,

SD_haze

The super lemon haze looks pretty tippy-topshelf to me
Their new bubble hash looks really amazing too.

silver%20lemon%20haze.jpg

golden%20hash.jpg

SD_haze,
Top Bottom