Anybody Going to CHAMPS LV Feb. 15-17????

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I have never been to either, am lookin forward to them both, if anyone is planning the trip, lets talk about it!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Been doins ome research and have found hella after partys info is below

cmassive.jpg

February 14 16, 2011 at Rumor Hotel in Las Vegas

Three nights of underground electronic music where we have rented every room at the Hotel Rumor Las Vegas (across the street from The HardRock Hotel). We will be bringing you the best DJ's and live Electronic acts from LA, San Diego, and San Francisco.

Fashion Show by Hemp Hoodlamb, Special Guest Hosts, Live Music, and More TBA

3 areas of music featuring Turbo Sound. Heat Lamps will be everywhere so you can groove in comfort. HEATED HOT TUBS~~Live Acts TBA~~120 Rooms and a 2000 person capacity around the Heated Pool, Bar, and courtyard

MAIN STAGE: Wicked Crew Garth (Wicked, Grayhound, Golden Goose Records) Jeno (Wicked Crew, Noisefromthevoid) Moontribe Treavor Moontribe (Iboga Records, Desert Dwellers) John Kelley (Ball of Waxx Records) Brian Seed (Everytone/ Ball of Waxx) Brad (Moontribe) Dela (Moontribe) Maggie (Moontribe) Blackass (Monster Minimal), Spun Records Pollution Poli vs. Organix (Spun Records) Sentient (Alchemy/Spun Records) Organix (Ipnotech) Ball of Wax Records Quade Live Set ( Ball of Waxx ) Oscure (L.A.B.A./Space Island) Bartek ( Quade ) Bim ( Quade ) Terrakroma (Los Angeles) Terrakroma Live Set Earthbag (Terrakroma) Armanterra (Terrakroma) Pachakroma (Terrakroma) Willy Electronarcosis (Terrakroma)

Live Music: Boneafide Age of Reason Los Marijuanos

AT THE BAR: CRS? TONZ OF DRUMZ / GHETTO LIFE APX1 TONZ OF DRUMZ / GHETTO LIFE GRIDLOK VIRUS/PROJECT 51 MACHETE JUNGLIST PLATOON / RESPECT HERETIC RUDEBWOY PLASTIC. LIVE MUSIC: BONAFIDE REGGAE, AGE oF REASON, LOS MARIJUANOS, MOKSHA.

Hotel packages available for 3 nights stay (CONTACT XM Corp only (888)372-4138).

Ed's TnT,

Vapenstien's Monster

ED, I will be there pimping Head Wize. It is industry only so you will need a business card and business license to get in. I have been twice a year for about 10 years now, if you need a guide,... I can probably help out. Also, screw this hotel package you can do better on any hotel discount website.

Vapenstien's Monster,
Top Bottom