Any UK Vapers out there?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I can make concentrate. But I have no dab rig and wouldnt know where to start with enails and stuff. Also im concerned about using concentrates too often for 2 reasons...

1. Will mess with my nicely balanced tolerance.

2. I worry about the health concernes with concentrate vapour from dab rigs. I think it may contain carcinogens and other undesirable compounds. And iv heard it stains your teeth.

So if I use my bho or qwiso or eq reclaim. I will just have a little wand pack tip hat sandwich, with some 6 month cured amnesia, which keeps me nicely buzzed for 3 hours. Yum yum I'm teasing myself now. I get excited of the thought of seeing that little amber nug sitting on a bed of green.

sweetherb

Hi guys, my wife and I just moved back to the UK after living overseas for almost 15 years. I am really struggling to find any decent oils anywhere, so I have no use for my errlectric :-(

Hopefully something will turn up soon. Until then, I am falling back in love with my Mighty.

harmless healing

I can make concentrate. But I have no dab rig and wouldnt know where to start with enails and stuff. Also im concerned about using concentrates too often for 2 reasons...

2. I worry about the health concernes with concentrate vapour from dab rigs. I think it may contain carcinogens and other undesirable compounds. And iv heard it stains your teeth.

So if I use my bho or qwiso or eq reclaim. I will just have a little wand pack tip hat sandwich, with some 6 month cured amnesia, which keeps me nicely buzzed for 3 hours. Yum yum I'm teasing myself now. I get excited of the thought of seeing that little amber nug sitting on a bed of green.

They sure have their place though. Over use of anything is silly. I only use concentrates on the first of my two days off a week. This keeps tolerance down.

I do think the hype around these is overrated though. It's not a new drug. It's not even going to get you that much higher. I find its most effective for getting you where ya wanna be faster than herb could get you there...but it will still get you there, if you catch my drift

Namaste :peace:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Yes I wouldn't say concentrate is to herb, as herb was hash. That felt like a new drug. But there is something very appealing to my mind when I see that lump of little amber lovelyness glistening. Or even some darker gooey oil. My mind knows this is good and gets me exited.

harmless healing

Yes I wouldn't say concentrate is to herb, as herb was hash. That felt like a new drug. But there is something very appealing to my mind when I see that lump of little amber lovelyness glistening. Or even some darker gooey oil. My mind knows this is good and gets me exited.

Well as they say, variety is the spice of life. And your of course not wrong. It is a very visually appealing thing, if nothing else the fact we have been deprived of full access makes it more appealing to some, not to mention the very 'fashionable' BHO scene in the states, flowers seem to have taken a back seat to some of that lot.

I feel that with regulated access the buzz around BHO would die off reasonably quickly for me, and a lot of others. I would miss the beauty of the flower. It would still be in rotation, and obviously handy for certain situations, but would always choose flower over concentrate if I could only have one of them.

A tiny bowl topped with keif in my EVO is very similar, if not more tear inducing, than the punch to the face I get off of a dab from the same device. :2c:

EDIT: on a side note, vape fiend are selling d-nail presses...:cool:

https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/d-nail-heat-press.html

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I agree completely. Nothing compare to the natural beauty of mother nature's flower. Specially not a man mad chemical process. It's almost a sin to deflower such a creation to produce concentrate.

You wouldn't take a fine wine and reduce it down to a shot.

I would never use any of my long cured colas for concentrate, only popcorn nugs from low down or trim is used.

I'm not happy with vapefiend at the moment, they have been out of stock of the silicone tube I want, so have been delaying my order but they are taking ages. Iv emailed them, still no reply. Bad customer service. I was about to place a 100 quid order too. Namastevapes would get my custom but I feel the products iv had from them have been of poor quality.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I've never dabbed. I had some oil a while go but used it in some chocolate.
Bit miffed because my jelly hash pipeline has closed
I had to Google that, lol
I'd never heard of jelly hash before, but it sounds nice :)

1. I can totally understand and definitely think I would need to use it in moderation (if I were ever able to get some lol).
2. I think it would depend on the rig/temperature, and/or the quality of concentrate.
I've never tried any oils apart from a tiny bit of crappy reclaim from my Mighty, but I think rosin sounds like it would be pretty clean and tasty.
I'd not thought about teeth staining, but surely that could just be scrubbed off?

Hi guys, my wife and I just moved back to the UK after living overseas for almost 15 years. I am really struggling to find any decent oils anywhere, so I have no use for my errlectric :-(

Hopefully something will turn up soon. Until then, I am falling back in love with my Mighty.
Much love for the Mighty, easily as powerful as a desktop unit :)

Well as they say, variety is the spice of life. And your of course not wrong. It is a very visually appealing thing, if nothing else the fact we have been deprived of full access makes it more appealing to some, not to mention the very 'fashionable' BHO scene in the states, flowers seem to have taken a back seat to some of that lot.

I feel that with regulated access the buzz around BHO would die off reasonably quickly for me, and a lot of others. I would miss the beauty of the flower. It would still be in rotation, and obviously handy for certain situations, but would always choose flower over concentrate if I could only have one of them.

A tiny bowl topped with keif in my EVO is very similar, if not more tear inducing, than the punch to the face I get off of a dab from the same device. :2c:

EDIT: on a side note, vape fiend are selling d-nail presses...:cool:

https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/d-nail-heat-press.html
I always end the evening with a little bowl mixed with keif :)
Boosts the flavour and I can really feel it in my lungs :nod:

I'm sure I remember reading reading in the rosin thread that people were getting refunds on their d-nail presses.. :shrug:
I agree completely. Nothing compare to the natural beauty of mother nature's flower. Specially not a man mad chemical process. It's almost a sin to deflower such a creation to produce concentrate.
Rosin? :)
No chemicals involved, just lots of pressure and a little heat

Last edited:

harmless healing

Good analogy with the wine kelly. Although some would argue that you wouldn't eat your pizza box, just the goodies it carries, if ya catch my sift!;) To each their own I guess. I will always want it all in moderation, guess I'm a sensible kinda greedy :tup:

And pyro, what your doing with your last bowl of the night is not too dissimilar to any kind of oil I have sampled, in fact I probably prefer it, defiantly better flavour at least (yet to try rosin though) live resin tastes OK but still not quite as good as bud imho

Going to need to check out why the d nails are being returned. From what I've heard, they are great. Cheers again pyr0 :rockon:

As for vapefiend, I have had nothing but brilliant service from them and have made many orders. Have even got back to me via email as late as 1am. Adam is king. They are pricey, but that's what happens when you are the only reliable retailer for such goods (in my opinion), you pick your price. If you ask me, they could probably ask more on some items until a viable competitor pops up. They are a good bunch from what I see. How did you try to contact them kelly?

(Apologies for the long winded message, phone won't let me quote or tag any of you :hmm:

Last edited:

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Been enjoying some Sour Kush shatter here.

Tried some GSC too. Mmmm Tangerine dream.

If I could source concentrates as regularly as weed I wouldn't even bother with flowers at all.

Well maybe for the odd occasion.

I hate having to constantly hide the smell of my weed. It takes a fair amount of space to store just few weeks supply.

I could store a years supply of concentrate in one small tub with no fear of any smell.

I have to transport my weed in my car with the associated risks, and it stinks it out also.

That's also the reason I had to stop growing.

The neighbours called a meeting to discuss the stench that was my Kerela curing in the loft. Even with the carbon filters and lemon air fresheners. That was a wake up call for me.

Also I can dab at such a low temperature with my Errrl (280c) the flavors are wild. More intense than vaping flowers. Imo.

I not 100% on the health benefits compared with vaping. Neither are 'healthy' but consider this.

1 good dab hit will keep me up for two hours. I could easily hit a vape 15 or 20 times in that same hour.

Which is damaging my lungs more?

:shrug:

Edit

I think Rosin could be the future here.

harmless healing

Sour kush sounds lovely!! Tangerine dream was the live resin I tried so it's pretty spooky you mention that.

How do you like the errlectric? And what comparisons can you make to other concentrate inhalation options you have tried?

I understand you get better flavours from oils at low temps, and have experimented with this. That saying 'ya gotta waste it to taste it' comes in a lot here. I would if I could, but stayin in this country, I don't see wasting product for taste reasons to be a viable option :2c:

If things changed, which they will, who knows what I'll think then. But for now, they are special treats/emergency medicine that will be hoarded along with the jars of stanky nuggs. I like stink. It will never be a negative :D

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Been enjoying some Sour Kush shatter here.

Tried some GSC too. Mmmm Tangerine dream.

If I could source concentrates as regularly as weed I wouldn't even bother with flowers at all.

Well maybe for the odd occasion.
Wow, nice selection :)
I'd love to taste GSC after all the hype and the popularity
I hate having to constantly hide the smell of my weed. It takes a fair amount of space to store just few weeks supply.

I could store a years supply of concentrate in one small tub with no fear of any smell.

I have to transport my weed in my car with the associated risks, and it stinks it out also.

That's also the reason I had to stop growing.

The neighbours called a meeting to discuss the stench that was my Kerela curing in the loft. Even with the carbon filters and lemon air fresheners. That was a wake up call for me.
LOL, this ^
I daren't grow but when I restock the whole downstairs just stinks of weed.. Not exactly stealthy:rofl:

Also I can dab at such a low temperature with my Errrl (280c) the flavors are wild. More intense than vaping flowers. Imo.

I not 100% on the health benefits compared with vaping. Neither are 'healthy' but consider this.

1 good dab hit will keep me up for two hours. I could easily hit a vape 15 or 20 times in that same hour.

Which is damaging my lungs more?

:shrug:

Edit

I think Rosin could be the future here.
Mmm, Errrl lol
That one was on my VAS list until I got the EVO.
shh, don't tell my evo, but I still keep eyeing up the herb nail version occasionally lol :evil:

Good point on the number of hits.
Are concentrates less irritating to the lung? Or more because of the higher concentration of THC etc per hit?

Sour kush sounds lovely!! Tangerine dream was the live resin I tried so it's pretty spooky you mention that.

How do you like the errlectric? And what comparisons can you make to other concentrate inhalation options you have tried?

I understand you get better flavours from oils at low temps, and have experimented with this. That saying 'ya gotta waste it to taste it' comes in a lot here. I would if I could, but stayin in this country, I don't see wasting product for taste reasons to be a viable option :2c:

If things changed, which they will, who knows what I'll think then. But for now, they are special treats/emergency medicine that will be hoarded along with the jars of stanky nuggs. I like stink. It will never be a negative :D

Note to self: Buy Jars! lol
I also really like love the smell of stanky nuggs:D, but just don't want it to escape outside lol :p

Last edited:

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too

The Errlectric has been a game changer for me.

I honed my torch skills using a well respected FC members youtube video.

He shows you how to torch up a nail and low temp dab using a temp gun.

This worked great for me but I knew I was wasting oil this way and needed an enail.

The Errl just keeps on cooking your dab and I don't feel I am wasting any.

I'm actually using almost half size dabs on my enail.

.03 off the nail = .05+ off the torch

The herb nail is such a great vape imo @Pyr0 but trust me I still keep my eye on the EVO thread. Lol this shit never ends, and unfortunately I only had a tiny bit of oil. :(

Edit:

I dabbed at 310c dry and didn't cough once.

The hotter the hurtier imo.

Last edited:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Yeah, someone mentioned to me that purchasing the EVO cured them of VAS... :o Sold! :rockon:
lol, didn't quite work like that for me :rant::lmao:

If I had a herb nail, I'd want a bubbler with a joint at eyelevel so I could watch the herb swirl around lol :rofl:

[edit] sorry for all the edits lol (even editing the edit) I blame holy grail & sour kosher tonight :science:
This is why I tend to post less in the evenings :D :ko:

Last edited:

harmless healing

Note to self: Buy Jars! lol

Biophotonic is the way to go

UVstashjars.co.uk is the place

The Errl just keeps on cooking your dab and I don't feel I am wasting any.

I like the sound of this. Never dabbed off a propper e-nail, only EVO, torches, cheap pens and a very cheaply made Chinese email so suppose I can't speak of flavour alongside no wastage...yet

I blame holy grail & sour kosher tonight :science:

Holy grail!! Now you got me jealous! gorilla glue here, it's lovely, but holy grail is an all time favourite. That and gods gift. Wow...

SAGE coming down next month or two from a buddy. Interested to try, not usually a sativa man. This I gotta try though.

Namaste :2c:

EDIT: I want holy grail...swapsies?

:cheers:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Biophotonic is the way to go

UVstashjars.co.uk is the place
Nice one for the link bud, I'll get a couple ordered asap :)

I like the sound of this. Never dabbed off a propper e-nail, only EVO, torches, cheap pens and a very cheaply made Chinese email so suppose I can't speak of flavour alongside no wastage...yet
I thought the EVO was supposed to be pretty good for low wastage as people were recommending to use less than usual amounts of oil in the nails?

Holy grail!! Now you got me jealous! gorilla glue here, it's lovely, but holy grail is an all time favourite. That and gods gift. Wow...

SAGE coming down next month or two from a buddy. Interested to try, not usually a sativa man. This I gotta try though.

Namaste :2c:

EDIT: I want holy grail...swapsies?

:cheers:
haha, what a coincidence..
I was only telling my mate that I wanted to try gorilla glue (and some others) a couple weeks ago after drooling over some of the pictures in the stash thread on here :tup:
This is the first time I've had holy grail. It's a really piney/citrusy/pungent scent that almost reminds me of something chemical. lol that sounds terrible, but it's quite nice :lol:

Not heard of sage before, will hit google up again :D

edit, edit, edit. lol

Last edited:
Pyr0,

harmless healing

No problem brother, can't believe you shelled out for an EVO but no jars yet. Jars have been an essential for me, even way before I fucked combustion, and should be for most I reckon. Yer some guy! Recently got some boveda packs and hygrometers, just so I can be lazy and leave them. No burp necessary :clap:

I thought the EVO was supposed to be pretty good for low wastage as people were recommending to use less than usual amounts of oil in the nails?

This is definitely the case, it does somewhat restrict the size of dab you can take but is by far the most efficient method I've used so far. I do fancy an enail, just for the versatility. From what I see my best options are errlectric or the guys at e-nail.co.uk, their wood versions are stunning.

Let's move to a different subject. The EVO is all I need. And this talk is bad for my relationship, She flipped when I bought the EVO. She also doesn't fully understand why I have to keep "buying more 'different' things of the same thing"...so far tangie and lemon based strains are the only one she has spotted a slight variance in, and always tells me I have enough...anyway. I'm rambling...

Not heard of sage before, will hit google up again :D

Stands for sativa Afghani genetic equlibrium and As the name may suggest, It's a hybrid bred for balanced effect. Although I believe most phenos this particular grower has pulled have been sativa dominant.

harmless healing,
Reactions: Pyr0

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
hahaha, my herbs never usually last long enough to need jars :p
I'd like to start trying to save a little bit each time I find a nice strain though.

lol, I'm single again, so no women to moan at me for spending all my wages :D

That sage stuff sounds pretty good going by the reviews on leafy :)

kellya86

Herb gardener...
How did you try to contact them kelly?

Iv emailed them twice now. Don't do facebook so that's no an option. And I hate companies that mainly operate through social media. I won't he putting my 100 quid order through with them anymore out of principle. Will order with namastevapes instead. They have lost my continued custom now. I have waited a week for some sort of reply, they have no contact number to ring either.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Iv emailed them twice now. Don't do facebook so that's no an option. And I hate companies that mainly operate through social media. I won't he putting my 100 quid order through with them anymore out of principle. Will order with namastevapes instead. They have lost my continued custom now. I have waited a week for some sort of reply, they have no contact number to ring either.
I don't do facebook either :tup:
I've always contacted vapefiend by phone, the number is right at the top of their webpages:
0345 5480 420

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Thanks for that, the number does not show at the top on my phone. Will ring now....

Well said @harmless healing. Social media is nothing but trouble in my eyes, whether it's the police monitoring you, or you wife, trouble seems to come from Facebook. I will stay away.

Edit..just spoke to vapefiend, they will have more tube in stock at the end of the week. They could have emailed me to let me know.

Last edited:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
That makes two of us man. This is my social media. Fuck Facebook, Probably more than combustion.

:nope:
Haha, agreed this is my favourite forum :)
I'm always reading threads here during the day while I'm @ work :D
also yeah, fuck facebook lol
Well said @harmless healing. Social media is nothing but trouble in my eyes, whether it's the police monitoring you, or you wife, trouble seems to come from Facebook. I will stay away..
and fuck social stalkers too lol :rant::rockon:

RastaVapa

HomeGrownLogs UK log maker
Manufacturer
I've never dabbed. I had some oil a while go but used it in some chocolate.

Bit miffed because my jelly hash pipeline has closed

Get some iso on ebay and make some qwiso or make a few dabs with rosin from flowers or hash, I prefer to vape it on top of flowers but a few dabs can get you where you need very fast and it is relatively easy to make

RastaVapa,
Top Bottom