Any suggestions for a good Pen for oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breathemetal

There TV Cera seems to be king right now. It kicks ass with that EO cart, closest thing to a Ti Dab you can get!
LL seems to be a flavor monster.

Cant wait to get one, just want to wait a few more months for more tweaks/etc...and maybe legit news of a Mini version

Breathemetal,
Reactions: nopartofme

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
Can anyone give us a pic of the heater for the micro vaped.
The micro vaped is the same as the dabbler/sticky wax, a metal coil wrapped around a wick surrounded by a ceramic cup.
Here's some pics of the vaped glass globe:
(the whole unit, with egoc battery)
IvuZ4R2.jpg

(the used heating element)
YyfwKAD.jpg

(a brand new heating element)
4whlQKi.jpg

Also can somebody please clarify for me. How does the omicron have a wick yet the gentlemans doesn't? I thought we all agreed on this forum that gentlemans was a rebranded lesser quality omicron cart. Have I been lied to? I had a omicron and it didn't perform we'll enough for me. I think the safest one on the market today is the thermovape cera yet I haven't tried it so I can't be sure.

The gentleman's cart USED to be a rebranded omicron cart but they made a new cart called the hash oil atomizer V2. They got rid of the wick on the V2 and used more quality parts. The new gentleman's cart has a nichrome heating element in a ceramic cup, it is solder free, so it won't taste like metal and it is WICKLESS.

NYC5IKH5jabi

The micro vaped is the same as the dabbler/sticky wax, a metal coil wrapped around a wick surrounded by a ceramic cup.
Here's some pics of the vaped glass globe:
(the whole unit, with egoc battery)
IvuZ4R2.jpg

(the used heating element)
YyfwKAD.jpg

(a brand new heating element)
4whlQKi.jpg

The gentleman's cart USED to be a rebranded omicron cart but they made a new cart called the hash oil atomizer V2. They got rid of the wick on the V2 and used more quality parts. The new gentleman's cart has a nichrome heating element in a ceramic cup, it is solder free, so it won't taste like metal and it is WICKLESS.
Thank you good sir! Have you had the luxury of trying that gentlemans atomizer out? You think gentlemans v2 it would screw on to my sticky wax battery? If so then I must try it out! (What about that glass globe? Would that screw on to my sticky wax pen battery as well?)

NYC5IKH5jabi,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
Thank you good sir! Have you had the luxury of trying that gentlemans atomizer out? You think gentlemans v2 it would screw on to my sticky wax battery? If so then I must try it out! (What about that glass globe? Would that screw on to my sticky wax pen battery as well?)

Well first of all what type of threading is the sticky wax? If its 501 it will work with both, but if not gentleman's has adapters for almost every type of threading that will make both of these work with any battery ( including omicron)

I haven't tried the gentleman's but there is great reviews, go look around and you'll find some.

As for the glass globe it's great. I like it because you can just load a dab and it taste fresh , rips fat and no shitty reclaim flavor. It's super easy to load because of the removable dome, and it's the closest thing I've been able to find to a ti nail in a pen.

Kevdog420,
Reactions: momatik

NYC5IKH5jabi

Well first of all what type of threading is the sticky wax? If its 501 it will work with both, but if not gentleman's has adapters for almost every type of threading that will make both of these work with any battery ( including omicron)

I haven't tried the gentleman's but there is great reviews, go look around and you'll find some.

As for the glass globe it's great. I like it because you can just load a dab and it taste fresh , rips fat and no shitty reclaim flavor. It's super easy to load because of the removable dome, and it's the closest thing I've been able to find to a ti nail in a pen.
Hmm. I don't even know if the sticky pen is 501 or not. I am seriously considering getting a micro vaped. Looks too cool to ignore lol

NYC5IKH5jabi,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
Hmm. I don't even know if the sticky pen is 501 or not. I am seriously considering getting a micro vaped. Looks too cool to ignore lol
Yeah your sticky wax burner is a 510, I just did a little searching and found a thread on FC that confirmed sticky wax uses 510 threading. It will work fine with either the gentleman's or any vaped products such as the glass globe.

Kevdog420,

earlwax

I just got my Dabbler in the mail, it's charging, and I'm ready to rip as soon as it's done! Oh charging, you vex me, Hurry, hurry!

earlwax,

earlwax

Yeah your sticky wax burner is a 510, I just did a little searching and found a thread on FC that confirmed sticky wax uses 510 threading. It will work fine with either the gentleman's or any vaped products such as the glass globe.

How about the Dabbler? What is the threading in it?

earlwax,

shadycheeba

so hows the dabbler working out for you guys? i ended up getting the cloud 2.0 only because it was $30.ive been getting nice fat rips off it.still looking at the dabbler though...

shadycheeba,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
so hows the dabbler working out for you guys? i ended up getting the cloud 2.0 only because it was $30.ive been getting nice fat rips off it.still looking at the dabbler though...
I've heard that the cloud pens get so hot to the point of combustion, temperatures like 800 F on the heating coil. Can you give any insight on this?

Kevdog420,

shadycheeba

w
I've heard that the cloud pens get so hot to the point of combustion, temperatures like 800 F on the heating coil. Can you give any insight on this?

i guess the only real way to know would be to use a temp gun but i dont own one:( its supposedly a more heavy duty coil in the 2.0...but it looks the same as used in like the gpen micro,710 etc.i dont think it operates any differently.im not sure if this is considered combustion.these style pens are just portable dabbers.

shadycheeba,
Reactions: Kevdog420

eiluaP

Paulie
Also can somebody please clarify for me. How does the omicron have a wick yet the gentlemans doesn't? I thought we all agreed on this forum that gentlemans was a rebranded lesser quality omicron cart. Have I been lied to? I had a omicron and it didn't perform we'll enough for me. I think the safest one on the market today is the thermovape cera yet I haven't tried it so I can't be sure.

You were likely hearing about their earlier model, we are currently talking about their V2 atomizer which they claim, "Unlike our competitors, our cartridges have a wickless and solder free design so you can taste your wax and not the cartridge." I've not used one myself but am curious to see how clean they taste.

eiluaP,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom