Any reliable reports of issues with dry herb vaping?

cascades

The media has gone into hysteria with recent reports around " vaping".
It does not seem clear what is causing problems. Are there any products that have not been associated with issues?

cascades,

Grey hair

Flop shot guru
The people that know I vape have been asking me questions. I educate them on the difference between dry herb vapes and the others.
IMO vaping dry herb is the best and tastiest way to experience the various Terps associated with a strain.

@cascades I beleive the issue is around Vitamin E being used as a carrier but not sure. Haven't been following it too much and don't know alot about the process.

India went so far as to prohibit any manufacturer of e cigarettes ( juul, etc.) From setting up shop in their country.

Riyad Brown

Dry herb vapes can be really nice. You don’t have to switch the source of your product and start buying funny little cartridges of yellowish oil that may be ridiculously expensive.

When you vape dry herb, if you aren’t familiar with your equipment you can combust your product and ruin it. Simple as that. There’s a bit of a learning curve when it comes to dry herb vaping, but it’s not something you couldn’t just look up on the internet and become an overnight expert at.

Riyad Brown,
Top Bottom