any NHL fans here?

11588401.jpg

Last edited:
wunderkind,

2clicker

Observer
i saw an article today about next years "stadium series" games. St. Louis is on the roster to host an outdoor game. of which im sure will be in Busch Stadium. and i can just about guarantee i know who the opponent will be... :nod:

i saw this info while watching the Winter Classic today. none of this is confirmed by the NHL, but im pretty damn excited!

Fenton Mewley

A man in search of cloudier pastures
I grew in west coast US, saw a couple games on FOX as a kid, a few NBC morning games, but nothing major or any playoff games. I loved street hockey though.

Wasn't until highschool I changed the channel one day in April to CBC. Man, that changed everything! It was Montreal beating Boston in OT game 2. Great shit, I kept watching the playoffs and hockey ever since.

I went with Canucks since they are geographically the closest, but the Habs remain my Eastern interest.

And I like their fightin' mood of recent! :goon:

Anyone down for a Seattle team? :nod:

2clicker

Observer
so i got to chill in the Sub Zero club last night at th Blues/Sens game. i got to meet Brett Hull, drink, and talk hockey with him for about 20 mins. Also got to meet Bobby Plager, Kelly Chase, and Darren Pang (holy jumpin!). got to fist bump the Blues as they walked out onto the ice before the each period. talked to TJ Oshie, David Backes, and Jayden Swchartz very briefly.

aside from the Blues Blowing the lead and losing in the shootout it was an amazing night.

got to the rink at 6 and left at midnight... tore up with Hall of Famers... needless to say i was like a kid in a candy store.

LGB!!!

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
so i got to chill in the Sub Zero club last night at th Blues/Sens game. i got to meet Brett Hull, drink, and talk hockey with him for about 20 mins. Also got to meet Bobby Plager, Kelly Chase, and Darren Pang (holy jumpin!). got to fist bump the Blues as they walked out onto the ice before the each period. talked to TJ Oshie, David Backes, and Jayden Swchartz very briefly.

aside from the Blues Blowing the lead and losing in the shootout it was an amazing night.

got to the rink at 6 and left at midnight... tore up with Hall of Famers... needless to say i was like a kid in a candy store.

LGB!!!
That's awesome! I didn't get to watch the game as I was driving back home from Indy. Boy was that fun.

Madcap79,

2clicker

Observer
Sounds like an epic hockey night there clicker. WTF is liquidized errl? Sounds exotic. :)

ha... liquidized errl is just errl turned into ejuice. then used in reg ecig gear. i used it in the bathroom though cuz im not sure ecig use was ok there.

2clicker,
Reactions: Madcap79
lol man, all of that stuff is new to me. I just had to look up what errl was. :lol: I have heard of dabbing at least. I'm still pretty happy to be able to walk into a local store and buy fresh nugs off the shelf... :rofl:

Last edited:

2clicker

Observer
not sure if yall have heard or not, but the Blues landed Ryan Miller yesterday...

CUP OR BUST!

go fucking blues!!!

2clicker,

Madcap79

not sure if yall have heard or not, but the Blues landed Ryan Miller yesterday...

CUP OR BUST!

go fucking blues!!!
I did indeed. Pretty sweet! Bummed about Stewart even if he was having a bad year. Not a big fan of Ott but Miller should be a great acquisition. LGB!!!

Madcap79,

2clicker

Observer
I did indeed. Pretty sweet! Bummed about Stewart even if he was having a bad year. Not a big fan of Ott but Miller should be a great acquisition. LGB!!!

yeah im bummed about Stewie as well... ive got a home #25 sweater:bang:

my bday is tomorrow and ive been considering getting a new jersey. thinking #42 this time. or #91... so many good options on this team. #22 or #27... decisions decisions :brow:

i think Ott will help more than you think.

2clicker,

Madcap79

yeah im bummed about Stewie as well... ive got a home #25 sweater:bang:

my bday is tomorrow and ive been considering getting a new jersey. thinking #42 this time. or #91... so many good options on this team. #22 or #27... decisions decisions :brow:

i think Ott will help more than you think.
Not saying he won't help I just didn't like him as a Star. That is a tough pick. Good luck!

Madcap79,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
Not saying he won't help I just didn't like him as a Star. That is a tough pick. Good luck!

...and then theres 9, 17, 39, 19...

and yes Ott sucked to play against. we needed to add that grit to play against the Kings and Ducks. cant wait for tonight. i just saw a pic of miller in a blue note from this mornings practice. getting excited.

2clicker,

Madcap79

...and then theres 9, 17, 39, 19...

and yes Ott sucked to play against. we needed to add that grit to play against the Kings and Ducks. cant wait for tonight. i just saw a pic of miller in a blue note from this mornings practice. getting excited.
I'm going to miss it. Sitting at the airport hoping to get a flight home. It's hasn't been canceled yet but I'm not too optimistic. Can't wait to see Miller play!

Madcap79,
Top Bottom