Anvil by Vestratto

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Happy Sunday a.k.a cleaning day :D:peace: I am looking forward to the Forge and Thermocore :borg:, John has been up to some legit science :science:, my 16 digits are ready when you are. :bowdown:
Hit Me Credit Card GIF by HyperX

PXL-20231218-031417603-MP.jpg

ScruffyWoofers

Hey all, just wondering if anyone who has received a ThermoCore could post the dimensions indicated in the image. I have a customer who'd like a cooling stand for a ThermoCore they have on the way and I want to get the sizing right. Any help gratefully received.
Thermo-Core.png

Texus

Just got in the Thermocore, and wow I am liking these new thermal properties a lot. Been using the original Copper Core with an Inductor IH lately, and with the Thermocore I think I need to turn it down lower again after already lowering it to 25V. But oh man, this is nice evem tho it got a bit roastier than Iike on my first try. But this does feel like a great addition to the Anvil experience. Makes it a real puffer. And that XL mouthpiece helps give it a metal cigar/blunt vibe. Heat retention makes it remind me of the Thermal Accumulator, but still has that heavier hit and click as a reference point that Anvil provides. Bravo.

Roffa

Just got in the Thermocore, and wow I am liking these new thermal properties a lot. Been using the original Copper Core with an Inductor IH lately, and with the Thermocore I think I need to turn it down lower again after already lowering it to 25V. But oh man, this is nice evem tho it got a bit roastier than Iike on my first try. But this does feel like a great addition to the Anvil experience. Makes it a real puffer. And that XL mouthpiece helps give it a metal cigar/blunt vibe. Heat retention makes it remind me of the Thermal Accumulator, but still has that heavier hit and click as a reference point that Anvil provides. Bravo.
I was hoping for something like this when I ordered the USA thermocore. >>>checks tracking info on package

Roffa,

someTooL

My Thermocore is to be delivered today…to my old address. :doh:

Started tracking and noticed it taking and old familiar route. Looked at my email receipt and there I had used the old address. Nothing to be done except accept responsibility and wait to they come back in stock…maybe I can order the new IH at the same time :tup:

Edit- omg. Christmas miracles do exist. Just got notified that my package will be forwarded to my new address.

Last edited:

Duba

Accessory Maker
And that XL mouthpiece helps give it a metal cigar/blunt vibe. Heat retention makes it remind me of the Thermal Accumulator, but still has that heavier hit and click as a reference point that Anvil provides. Bravo.
That looks interesting. I'm not sure to buy it but your description makes me feel hungry...
I agree that the Xl mouthpiece should be the original one, as it is essential for native use.
Mine come with me everywhere.
(wooden parts by Azzwoodcustom)

Vapeaction

Well I've had the new Thermocore oven for a few days now and have been using it on the Revolve 2 stem... been great with the glass sleeve and XL bowl... question that came to mind... why is it i'm wanting the Tempest?... I know VAS... is there anyone that has compared both?
Oh I'm sure I'll get a Tempest at one point... but I'm not biting at the bit like I was... the new oven on a Revolve stem... Happy Dance
Cheers All

Vapeaction,
Reactions: Whiff

Duba

Accessory Maker
is there anyone that has compared both?
I have both (not the thermocore). What i can say is if you love your Anvil, the Tempest won't come out on top in terms of extraction power.
The Tempest retains heat longer and allows more puffs on a charge, but it doesn't extract as powerfully in one go as the anvil.
The medication is not as powerful for my taste.
The Tempest is great in some respects (IH compatibility, visual indicator, heat retention, MH cooling stem), but it didn't impress me as much as the Anvil did in its early days (and still does today, that's its strength).

mixchu69

I have both (not the thermocore). What i can say is if you love your Anvil, the Tempest won't come out on top in terms of extraction power.
The Tempest retains heat longer and allows more puffs on a charge, but it doesn't extract as powerfully in one go as the anvil.
The Tempest is great in some respects (IH compatibility, visual indicator, heat retention, MH cooling stem), but it didn't impress me as much as the Anvil did in its early days (and still does today, that's its strength).
@Duba , comparing the Anvil vs Tempest, which do you find cooler when using native? Do you find the Anvil comfortable using their XL mouthpiece and stem? Or is the Vapor from the tempest (using its native stem) cooler? Do u ever switch stems (not sure if it’s compatible?)

i only have the WPA version for the anvil and was wondering if I should upgrade and get the stem for out of home use. will definitely be buying the tempest when the production model drops.

mixchu69,

Duba

Accessory Maker
Do you find the Anvil comfortable using their XL mouthpiece and stem?
I really like it with th xl mouthpiece. I added a little spiral (3mm) from Dynabox (similar to the Simrell one but thinner) and it's perfect for my taste.

The Tempest stem is really efficient for cooling vapor with multiples settings.
I didn't swap the devices because I don't have the USA kit of the Anvil to make them compatible.
I've always used my native Anvil with the OG stem&xl mouthpiece.

Texus

Where is this glass stem from? It is a beauty.

After tinkering with Thermocore and Inductor, I've settled (for now) on 24v with the heater function on the Inductor covering the thick copper (or copper colored) band on the Thermocore. And the diameter of the Inductor heater matches exactly the height of it. Hits with the power of the Anvil, can puff leasurely on it like a TA (and I'd assume Tempest).

With prior torches and the Inductor with the original Copper Core I was heating lower down. At or closer to the gap.

Another big fan of the XL mouthpiece and cooling spiral inserts here too.

coolbreeze

Where is this glass stem from? It is a beauty.
That's a Dynavap TurboTwist. I never could handle the Anvil native but this thing does a pretty good job of cooling it enough.

I tried 24v but, boy, that took it right to the line. 25.5 was dark too so I'll have to try a little higher/faster.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: someTooL

Vapeaction

have both (not the thermocore). What i can say is if you love your Anvil, the Tempest won't come out on top in terms of extraction power.
Thank you for this information... I'm still in awe when it comes to the Anvil, I held off and only picked one up couple months back.
Seems like the Thermocore gave me what I was looking for when I was eyeing the Tempest... Time... little longer and a little slower with the extraction ... Funds saved to be put towards the Forge....

someTooL

What is this thing used to heat the anvil in the video ? Very curious to check it out
The desktop Inductor.

Thanks, I own the anvil for about 6 months now but sometime I feel uneducated about it and other vaporizer cause nobody around me use them. And when I see 247 pages it is intimidating and way to long to read it all to learn.

using the anvil native with a torch suit me like a glove, I dont need any other vaporizer but this heating method look like a charm.

Im a little piss that a new oven is released cause now I want it 😅 argh.... damm..... pulling the trigger for another USA kit 😅

Top Bottom