Anvil by Vestratto

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
The orings on my anvil WPA are worn out they're all saggy n stretched & have become useless, I can't remember does it come with spares that I might have stashed somewhere? Also does anyone know the size & type so I might be able to order some new ones from somewhere? Thanks
No it does not. If you want extras you may purchase on the Vestrato website.
Happy vaping!

dman28,
Reactions: btka

Old_muel

Thanks but the cost for overseas postage is outrageous (works out to be $40 for a couple orings lol) so I won't be ordering them from vestratto, can someone please tell me the sizes & type so I may order from a 3rd party, iirc John may of listed all the oring sizes & types back when he was doing those newsletters but can't find em now, cheers

Old_muel,
Thanks but the cost for overseas postage is outrageous (works out to be $40 for a couple orings lol) so I won't be ordering them from vestratto, can someone please tell me the sizes & type so I may order from a 3rd party, iirc John may of listed all the oring sizes & types back when he was doing those newsletters but can't find em now, cheers

Does this help?

unnamed.png

So mine came yesterday. 48 hours from Canada to Copenhagen. Impressive stuff. I will say I actually prefer this to the USA kit. The draw feels tighter.
may ask you if you find it harsh on throat?it makes you cough?...I'm gonna pull the trigger on 4/20 but can't decide between OG or USA...I'll prefer the restricted draw of the OG but I'm worry it will makes me cough badly and makes the native experience unconfortable...plus the stock stem + XL MP looks beautiful...I can see that there is different opinion here and some find it confortable enough to hit it natively while others prefer USA with Revolve or Simrell...I guess I will end up trying with OG and in case add the USA but it gets quite more expensive like that🙌

bobothevaper

may ask you if you find it harsh on throat?it makes you cough?...I'm gonna pull the trigger on 4/20 but can't decide between OG or USA...I'll prefer the restricted draw of the OG but I'm worry it will makes me cough badly and makes the native experience unconfortable...plus the stock stem + XL MP looks beautiful...I can see that there is different opinion here and some find it confortable enough to hit it natively while others prefer USA with Revolve or Simrell...I guess I will end up trying with OG and in case add the USA but it gets quite more expensive like that🙌
Yes you may. First of all I need to emphasize that I’ve only had the USA kit for a few weeks and the full size anvil kit for a day.

Regarding vape temps I do find that the bowl also impacts this. Like fx the half bowl will run at a lower temp than the full bowl and again with the XL bowl if you respect the clicks. This means that on my silver og anvil with xl mouth piece the half bowl is fine. Full bowl and XL bowl are a bit to the hotter side but not much at all.

OG vs USA I feel the OG is tighter and therefore hotter but also tastier. Hand frel is great. Not too hot for me. The USA is more open and therefore cooler but less tasty and kinda loose. Anvil also doubles as a 14mm wpa. USA obviously works with all things dyna 8mm.

I ended up with an og and xl mp and a usa kit. I have all three bowls. I don’t regret that choice at all. I have loads of dyna stems, glass and wpas to play with and the usa on glass is amazing, but I also like the og anvil and xl mp with the half bowl for a quick hit.

Did that help?

Duba

Accessory Maker
imo, the Og stem + xl mouthpiece is a very option for native uses. It's my favorite way to feel the Anvil power

Yes you may. First of all I need to emphasize that I’ve only had the USA kit for a few weeks and the full size anvil kit for a day.

Regarding vape temps I do find that the bowl also impacts this. Like fx the half bowl will run at a lower temp than the full bowl and again with the XL bowl if you respect the clicks. This means that on my silver og anvil with xl mouth piece the half bowl is fine. Full bowl and XL bowl are a bit to the hotter side but not much at all.

OG vs USA I feel the OG is tighter and therefore hotter but also tastier. Hand frel is great. Not too hot for me. The USA is more open and therefore cooler but less tasty and kinda loose. Anvil also doubles as a 14mm wpa. USA obviously works with all things dyna 8mm.

I ended up with an og and xl mp and a usa kit. I have all three bowls. I don’t regret that choice at all. I have loads of dyna stems, glass and wpas to play with and the usa on glass is amazing, but I also like the og anvil and xl mp with the half bowl for a quick hit.

Did that help?
yes and not, actually you may have complicated the choice since the small bowl for me wasn't an option while now I may have to consider it as well :lol: joke aside...yes you helped me and i much appreciate your effort 👏 i can fine quite few pro's on the stock + xl mp option versus only one con's which can be dismissed as speculation since i never tried yet...the pro's are the better look and feel on hand, better grip on integrated stem and as well a less adulterated experience where you can feel the real power without filters, as Duba said.
Honestly I think I have to buy the stock stem + xl mouthpiece first and see how it goes. In case I'll find it unconfortable natively I'll add the USA (just to clarify, only the adapter) so i can mount it on top of my revolve🙌
Don't think I'm gonna grab the small bowl because for tasty hit there will be the Tempest but definetly I'm gonna grab the xl bowl 🙌
imo, the Og stem + xl mouthpiece is a very option for native uses. It's my favorite way to feel the Anvil power
thanks Duba for sharing your impression...I knew you were on the stock stem + xl mouthpiece side:)

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
yes and not, actually you may have complicated the choice since the small bowl for me wasn't an option while now I may have to consider it as well :lol: joke aside...yes you helped me and i much appreciate your effort 👏 i can fine quite few pro's on the stock + xl mp option versus only one con's which can be dismissed as speculation since i never tried yet...the pro's are the better look and feel on hand, better grip on integrated stem and as well a less adulterated experience where you can feel the real power without filters, as Duba said.
Honestly I think I have to buy the stock stem + xl mouthpiece first and see how it goes. In case I'll find it unconfortable natively I'll add the USA (just to clarify, only the adapter) so i can mount it on top of my revolve🙌
Don't think I'm gonna grab the small bowl because for tasty hit there will be the Tempest but definetly I'm gonna grab the xl bowl 🙌

thanks Duba for sharing your impression...I knew you were on the stock stem + xl mouthpiece side:)
I too prefer the Anvil with stock stem, the USA for me is a bit too airy and i cant get the same punchy hit.
If you get the Native Anvil setup all you will need is the USA adapter so you can then pop that on any aftermarket stems you may have.

I too prefer the Anvil with stock stem, the USA for me is a bit too airy and i cant get the same punchy hit.
If you get the Native Anvil setup all you will need is the USA adapter so you can then pop that on any aftermarket stems you may have.
Thx for sharing your preferences too Whiff 🙌...I think i'll get the native stock + xl mp because i really wanna try it and the usa adapter so I can put it in the dynavap bong adapter as well as i think is better to be a bit more airy for bong use, and of course on any other 8mm stem...thanks all for help 🙌

I'll like to ask, if someone knows, if the simrell condenser + xl cooling spiral will fit in the anvil integrated stem...I saw on vestratto discord channel this "hack" used on OG stem, but I'm not sure is gonna work for integrated stem...this could be a great way to add some cooling in case is needed...also if you are aware of any other possible alternative is much appreciated...thx again

salentoreggaesea91,

Duba

Accessory Maker
I'll like to ask, if someone knows, if the simrell condenser + xl cooling spiral will fit in the anvil integrated stem...I saw on vestratto discord channel this "hack" used on OG stem, but I'm not sure is gonna work for integrated stem...this could be a great way to add some cooling in case is needed...also if you are aware of any other possible alternative is much appreciated...thx again
imo, you can't use the simrell condenser in the Anvil,
or even the intercooler, which is too big for the ANvil's OG condenser.
On the other hand, I use a 3mm-diameter spiral purchased from @DynaBox, which fits perfectly into the Anvil condenser, and the cooling is very good :
IMG-0204.jpg

Kirudub

So what's the word on the release date for the Forge? I'd like to get one, but not seeing any mention of it on the company website (granted, it hasn't been updated in ages, but...).

Kirudub,

noobvaperct

Hey all. Thinking about grabbing the WPA kit and was wondering if others here have experience with it and would either recommend or sway my decision?

A little bit of context: I have a TM2, a Simrell MVS and a Flowerpot B1. I use them all interchangeably. I’ve found my high to hit me a lot harder when I’m using my MVS vs my TM2, so I was thinking maybe grabbing an Anvil with the XL bowl and I might get knocked out, which is great.

So I was curious about reviews on the WPA kit, if I should wait for a possible 4/20 deal, and also what torch do you recommend for this? Some research has shown the Blazer Big Shot GT8000 to be a general favorite for a good price, but I’m not sure if that would be overkill for the Anvil. Would love to know what solid torch I should aim to get as well.

Thanks!

noobvaperct,
Top Bottom