Another benefit from vaporizing.

TriiKLe

Manufacturer
I noticed since I switched to only vaporizing for months now, my teeth are getting whiter. It could possibly be my toothpaste also. I can compare them to my fake ones that are actually white. Peace.

TriiKLe,

weedemon

enthusiast
interesting, smokers do get staining on their teeth. why not from pot resin too? that said i see the condensed vapour on my glass and that surely has to coat something too. jsut less than smoke i guess. which also makse sense. black vs golden.

weedemon,

Nycdeisel

Makes sense, your teeth arent being yellowed anymore by the smoke.

I dont use toothpaste anymore, I use this stuff http://www.eco-dent.com/scat.php?link=ECO-DENTECODENT&subcat=1642&vendor_id=11150

Its got no Fluoride, no Sodium sulfates, no petrochemicals, and no glycerin(glycerin coats your teeth and takes 20 washes to remove from the surface of the teeth)
It actually helped to whiten my mothers teeth who had been smoking tobacco cigarettes for about 20 years(quit about 3 years ago now and not one cig, bravo to her).

I noticed less yellowing as well when i completely quit smoking the herb. certain foods and beverages can yellow teeth as well, so keep that in mind.

:D

Nycdeisel,

TriiKLe

Manufacturer
Going to try some of that ecodent out.
Nycdeisel said:

I dont use toothpaste anymore, I use this stuff http://www.eco-dent.com/scat.php?link=ECO-DENTECODENT&subcat=1642&vendor_id=11150

Its got no Fluoride, no Sodium sulfates, no petrochemicals, and no glycerin(glycerin coats your teeth and takes 20 washes to remove from the surface of the teeth)
It actually helped to whiten my mothers teeth who had been smoking tobacco cigarettes for about 20 years(quit about 3 years ago now and not one cig, bravo to her).

I noticed less yellowing as well when i completely quit smoking the herb. certain foods and beverages can yellow teeth as well, so keep that in mind.

TriiKLe,

Nosferatu

Nycdeisel said:

Before using this stuff you probably used something like Toms or some natural brand, would you say this stuff does as good a job at whitening?

Nosferatu,

Nycdeisel

I will honestly say(even though i never had any dental problems) that this tooth powder does better then a dentist cleaning! No grit or nasty stuff that sticks to your teeth like glue(not to mention all the fluoride and who knows what else in that dentists office stuff).

It leaves no coating and after just a few days or a week you should notice a huge difference in the way your teeth look and feel. If your eally want that whitening power, they sell a toothpowder with Peroxide, and it has the highest amount of peroxide allowed in an OTC product, and not having any other common dangerous ingredients, I would say thats pretty damned good!

P.S: I prefer the cinnamon flavor :) their mouthwash is good too(cinnamon is my fave there again)
And the more i look for it, the more i see it in different stores, thats a good sign. Even the Toms fluoride free burned the hell out of my mouth and gums(like pretty much all pastes)(its still got SLS and shit like that) and didnt work well. I actually felt it a major chore brushing my teeth before switching to the powder full time. Now i really like to brush my teeth because they feel clean after! no glycerin coating your teeth :D

I know i probably sound like im selling this stuff, but I promise I am not and i only speak about it this way because i was so surprised. I never EVER thought i could clean my teeth without those usual store bough pastes, and better too!

You couldnt pay me any amount to go back to any of that shit i used to use!

funny story, shortly after discovering this powder, i bumped into my dentist in the neighborhood while food shopping, and i asked him about it. I was shocked that he knew EXACTLY what i was talking about, because he said i knew what i was talking about(he didnt ask what it was or what it had in it), and didnt care to tell me anything else about it. Now im waiting for my next dental check up :p I have now, with the help of these products, also got my entire immediate family off of fluoridated, petrochemical toothpastes, and that is something to smile about :D

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom