Anna Lucia Vape-penning at the Knicks game!

lwien

^^ Amazing how Honey Boo Boo turned out. You can still see a bit of her there though, eh?

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
@Caligula :D

ItRWzia.png

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
How would MSG rent a cops distinguish between tobacco juice or some wax in a vape pen?

The main point of the post was Vaping (any substance) hitting the mainstream news and such. It just so happens I'm a fan of Anna Lucia, I dumped LOST after they got rid of her. But TBPH I've never seen any of the Fast and F movies.

Her model friend isn't on my radar. The Girl on Girl part is just Michelle Rod trolling the papps for attention. She's very good at getting herself on the blogs with her "out of control party girl" act.

Diff tastes for diff folks...

But we're talking about a AAA movie star here in terms of movie budget/ticket sales.

LOL kinda reminds me of REDDIT tho. Every famous celebrity or hawtie is "ugly" by REDDIT standards or "would need 5 beers first"

Michelle-Rodriguez.jpg

MSG has some rent a cops, but many real cops at all events. It's a terrorist target. The other reason i don't think it's wax is because we don't really get wax here in NYC. I've never been able to get any, i can only get it when i go to Ca. Could they have brought it in from somewhere else -sure. It's also an Arrestable offense for public display in NY so that's another reason i don't think they would flaunt it. NYC just passed an Ecig ban in public places that goes into effect in a few months, so you won't see too many photo's like that in the future.
Vaping and vaporizers have been all over the news here recently and YES i was pissed about it too, they even had a bunch of photo's of them to help "parents" know what their kids were doing. JMO ;)

lwien

How would MSG rent a cops distinguish between tobacco juice or some wax in a vape pen?

The main point of the post was Vaping (any substance) hitting the mainstream news and such. It just so happens I'm a fan of Anna Lucia, I dumped LOST after they got rid of her. But TBPH I've never seen any of the Fast and F movies.

Her model friend isn't on my radar. The Girl on Girl part is just Michelle Rod trolling the papps for attention. She's very good at getting herself on the blogs with her "out of control party girl" act.

Diff tastes for diff folks...

But we're talking about a AAA movie star here in terms of movie budget/ticket sales.

LOL kinda reminds me of REDDIT tho. Every famous celebrity or hawtie is "ugly" by REDDIT standards or "would need 5 beers first"

Michelle-Rodriguez.jpg

lwien,

Hexi

MSG has some rent a cops, but many real cops at all events. It's a terrorist target. The other reason i don't think it's wax is because we don't really get wax here in NYC. I've never been able to get any, i can only get it when i go to Ca. Could they have brought it in from somewhere else -sure. It's also an Arrestable offense for public display in NY so that's another reason i don't think they would flaunt it. NYC just passed an Ecig ban in public places that goes into effect in a few months, so you won't see too many photo's like that in the future.
Vaping and vaporizers have been all over the news here recently and YES i was pissed about it too, they even had a bunch of photo's of them to help "parents" know what their kids were doing. JMO ;)

Banning e-cigs in public? ROFL was that one of Bloomberg's gestapo moves? The public needs help understanding the difference between smoke and non-smoke. I'm surprised they didn't Stop and Frisk Michelle, she isn't white after all, and NYCPD has like a 70%/30% non-white to white stop and frisk record.

Here in Nor Cal we've had an epic run of "Spare the Air" days because our normally crystal clear air is not being cleansed due to the various stagnant high pressure systems. + We had a number of ridiculous local "recycling center" fire or "chemical warehouse fire" or some other hellish apocalyptic looking fire that was so full of burning rubber and awful chems that we could smell it 25 miles away, inside an office building.

But vapor.. it's bad because cig smoke is annoying and cig smokers don't stand 20feet from the entrance like they should ;)

Every fucking news report is "Smoking marijuana with a portable vaporizer" or "smoking E-cigs".. grrrr

FUCK COMBUSTION!

Hexi,

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Yes, it was one of Bloombergs last official acts of lunacy ,now non combusters have to go hang outside with the combusters :bang: Cali is always on fire !!:uhoh:

VaporsVaporizer,

Tweek

Reminds me:

Last Sunday I was out doing one of my 4 and half mile runs and I was wearing my black DaVinci t-shirt and this really young pretty girl (about 20 years old), passes me going the other way. We make eye contact, she winks, gives me a thumbs up and says, "Have a great green Sunday" and the only thought that came to my mind was..............bad fucking timing. :(

But yeah, I agree with what some are saying above. I view getting stoned in public much the same way as I view getting drunk in public. Neither is very appealing..........

Did you smack her ass?

Top Bottom