1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Anna Lucia Vape-penning at the Knicks game!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by Hexi, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Hexi

Hexi Well-Known Member

I want to be in this lady's life like right now and so bad ;) I could totally hang with these 2 for a good 4 hours before wanting to punch myself in the face 10x.
    Reports are calling it an "e-cig" :(
    For fucks sake, fuck e-cigs! ;) VAPES is what they are, if you want tobacco, or cannabis or rosemary...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Deadhead101, Tweek and RUDE BOY like this.
  2. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

Have no idea who they are but they do look buzzed.

3. Hexi

Hexi Well-Known Member

Lost (TV) and F&F (Film)

RUDE BOY likes this.
  4. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

[​IMG]

This picture makes me grow a tiny rubbery one for some reason.

5. Silver420Surfer

Silver420Surfer Well-Known Member

Don't know the gal on the left, but that is Cara Delevingne, an English fashion model, on the right.

Quetzalcoatl and RUDE BOY like this.
  6. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

This changes things how?

Edit: To clarify, they seem... "obnoxious" at the very least.

Skyscraper and RUDE BOY like this.
  7. Silver420Surfer

Just noted who the other person in the pic was.

Didn't say anything changed, sorry to confuse you.:shrug:

RUDE BOY and Caligula like this.
  8. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

No, I misjudged your initial post. I am sorry.

Quetzalcoatl and Silver420Surfer like this.
  9. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

LOL . I am stoned but the left one reminds me of that chick from Fast N Furious.. :)

cawshook, Hexi and RUDE BOY like this.
  10. Silver420Surfer

It's all good, man!

11. Hexi

Hexi Well-Known Member

There is a good reason she reminds you of her :) A really good reason. (that reason is not that your flowers are kind)

RUDE BOY likes this.
  12. Tweek

Tweek Well-Known Member

This reminded me of a dude I saw over the Christmas holidays. He was strolling down the street with presents under one arm while pulling from an oil pen. Our eyes met for a moment, and we both knew what was doing down :D

SSVUN~YAH, RUDE BOY and DDave like this.
  13. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

I hear that!

Universal City Walk has become home of the portable Vape Pen Fiends! :o

Yeah, there are e-cigs, but regularly a cloud blows by that you just have to say "YUMM" to...

SSVUN~YAH, RUDE BOY and Tweek like this.
  14. Tweek

Tweek Well-Known Member

I was at my inlaws, and I wanted to ask the guy for a drag, I was so desperate. :lol:

SSVUN~YAH, Quetzalcoatl and DDave like this.
  15. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

I was with the family, there for the day... brought some edibles.... :smug:

Always wanted to ask someone for a drag, but figured it would be a bit like Russian Roulette, never know what someone at City Walk has loaded in their device! :uhoh:

SSVUN~YAH, Tweek and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  16. basement farmer

basement farmer My face is melting...

At the expense of sounding like an old man shaking his fist at the sky...

Is it just me, or does this kind of demonstrative behavior come across as a bad thing for users like us? I mean, do we really want to bring to it to the attention of a less than understanding general public? particularly at an event like a basketball game.

Reminds me of what happened when salvia became too popular. A bunch of fucktards had to post pictures of themselves on youtube using the stuff thereby ruining it for the more responsible users.

17. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

I couldn't agree more! I've never flaunted it! Not just for that reason, but that's a big part of it.

I feel they will bring only negative attention to The Cause! :goon:

18. Hexi

Hexi Well-Known Member

Yes and no. The hotter the person in the pic, the less grief they will get for it. Doing some GirlONGirl certainly helps the goodwill coverage from the press.

19. RUDE BOY

Neither of them look very "hot" in those pictures. Spent Jet trash Yes, Hot No !

SSVUN~YAH, Tweek and Caligula like this.
  20. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Reminds me:

Last Sunday I was out doing one of my 4 and half mile runs and I was wearing my black DaVinci t-shirt and this really young pretty girl (about 20 years old), passes me going the other way. We make eye contact, she winks, gives me a thumbs up and says, "Have a great green Sunday" and the only thought that came to my mind was..............bad fucking timing. :(

But yeah, I agree with what some are saying above. I view getting stoned in public much the same way as I view getting drunk in public. Neither is very appealing..........

21. Hexi

Hexi Well-Known Member

I like my humans with as little make-up as possible. Hot is certainly subjective, but we're talking about a Movie Star and a Model here... they are as objectively hot as we can categorize celebs :)

Personally I'm not into blondes much, and the model lady isn't my speed, but I have to objectively admit she is "hot" according to our normal cultural standards.

Michelle R. even sloppy drunk, she's constantly getting coverage from the gossip press, esp when in a bikini. Page click magnet

22. RUDE BOY

Most models are only Hot when they are working, imo. but they rate as "Beautiful People" I guess.

23. VaporsVaporizer

VaporsVaporizer On the Stoop

This is hilarious, all you men talking about how hot they are :lol: and girl on girl action. Those two are not vaping anything but tobacco ejuice. MSG has the most ferocious nazi security in NYC and you can't get away with smoking or vaping weed in the open like that. You can get away with it at concerts with the lights off , unless they see you :uhoh:

RUDE BOY and DDave like this.
  24. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard

Not all us men.... ;)

Honestly, I'd rather share a meal of Alpo with my dog then a vape with those two! :puke:

25. Hexi

Hexi Well-Known Member

How would MSG rent a cops distinguish between tobacco juice or some wax in a vape pen?

The main point of the post was Vaping (any substance) hitting the mainstream news and such. It just so happens I'm a fan of Anna Lucia, I dumped LOST after they got rid of her. But TBPH I've never seen any of the Fast and F movies.

Her model friend isn't on my radar. The Girl on Girl part is just Michelle Rod trolling the papps for attention. She's very good at getting herself on the blogs with her "out of control party girl" act.

Diff tastes for diff folks...

But we're talking about a AAA movie star here in terms of movie budget/ticket sales.

LOL kinda reminds me of REDDIT tho. Every famous celebrity or hawtie is "ugly" by REDDIT standards or "would need 5 beers first"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    RUDE BOY and Quetzalcoatl like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors