Android Netrunner: the living card game

weedemon

enthusiast
who here plays this awesome game?

I have been slowly learning it and playing over the last year give or take now and I must say it is a really fantastic game! lots of fun and great for getting you thinking about other possible card combinations.

for those who don't know it's a card game that you buy for 25-40 bucks. buying this gets you 7 "decks" one for each faction (different flavour and tactics) that there is in the game.

Think evil greedy corporations(4 factions) Vs Runners (3 factions) "the people". one player plays the defensive role as the corp trying to protect their agendas. the other plays as a runner and they are the hackers trying to break into the corp to reveal and steal their secret agendas. the first to score 7 agenda points wins.

so once you are familiar with the game you mix and match to build your own decks and then it gets really fun! I am just beginning this part of the game. :) there are also expansion packs to make even more replayability.

the nice thing about this is that there is no stock market effect on the cards as like with CCG's (think Magic the gathering)

all cards are worth the same and are easily attainable. taking the player with the most money wins aspect to a large degree.

who else plays?? what is you fave factions?

Top Bottom