Am I crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Ok, I've had a HotBox for a few years, but still went back to the bong. I wanted something different and bought a Vortex. Hated it. Discovered this forum after watching "Super High Me" and wanting a Volcano. I read till my eyes bled and decided on a Extreme Q. It does bags, whips, etc. I fell in love- that was a week ago.

Since then, I bought a MFLB, and again I just love it as my portable. Today I shopped glass and will probably get a HVY piece when they come in this week. In the meantime I grabbed a convertor for my wand am vaping through my Gear bong. Again, loving it all. Never combusting again.

Now, I was reading again on this forum, and I think I need a Purple Days! I think I am out of control! But I like how you can keep it on, it would be ok to keep in my bedroom, it looks like it gives great hits, etc.

I love my other vapes and I'm glad I have these two ( or 3 actually), but I need more! Am I going crazy, hehe?

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I knew it! Damn. So, do I really need the Pd? See, I am even using all the abbreviations and such. Damn. I can just picture that PD on my dresser, while the EQ is all pimped out with nice glass sitting down in the medication area. Maybe it's overkill and I'm out of control.

Tstat,

SmokingElectricity

I'm in the exact same shoes you are in. do i really want a PD. FUCK YESH! do i really need a PD...

FUCK YESH!

SmokingElectricity,

Wolface

I came here just to learn a little bit about my MFLB, thinking it would be the one and only vape I would ever need or want, and just look what happened! (see below)

Wolface,

lwien

Tstat said:
I knew it! Damn. So, do I really need the Pd? See, I am even using all the abbreviations and such. Damn. I can just picture that PD on my dresser, while the EQ is all pimped out with nice glass sitting down in the medication area. Maybe it's overkill and I'm out of control.

So winter's coming up. The PD is just sitting on your coffee table lookin' all purty and stuff. Well, she should look pretty because you've been messaging Buzz Butter into her the evening before. So, you slowly reach over, gently grab her with one hand as the heat from her body seeps into your skin. You bring your other hand to gently cup her and she radiates her welcoming warmth to your hands making you feel that all is right with the world. You take out your stem which is already full and you slowly insert it into that warmth that has been keeping your hands all warm and tingly. You bring her to your mouth and you slowly, very slowly, take in everything that she has to offer and as you sit back you realize that everything is just.........right.

So now tell me Bunky, do you really want a PD? :brow:

lwien,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
There is someone on the forum that said it well.

Marijuana isn't addictive. It's the accessories that are.

Sorry I don't remember who and if I misquoted. But you get the idea. :D

momofthegoons,

max

Out to lunch
To paraphrase Jeff Foxworthy, if you've got too many vapes, you may be an FC member. Seriously, if you think you have (or want to have) too much vaping hardware, this is the place to be. You may not get a cure here, but you'll find lots of company. ;)

max,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Wow, Iwien... That is kind of like my night last night. And shit, once you put it THAT way- what was I thinking! I need one !! I just dont want my MFLB to be neglected if I get one. Laying in bed right now, watching the Pats beat up on the Steelers, getting to know and love the MFLB. But I guess I could open my heart to another. Plus, the LB is really just for portability. My EQ has to stay downstairs. I need something for the bedroom.

And yea, I'm getting addicted :lol:

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Bought the PD! Coming soon. Nowmi am just waiting for my HVY glass to come in. Now I am done buying stuff!

Tstat,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
momofthegoons said:
There is someone on the forum that said it well.

Marijuana isn't addictive. It's the accessories that are.

Sorry I don't remember who and if I misquoted. But you get the idea. :D

That would have to be me...
Sadly its the truth :p

AGBeer,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, its more like what I tell my wife! I KNOW I will be buying more goodies. Once I get all my shit, I'm going to take a pic so you can see the evolution of a crazy ass obsessive vaporholic :lol:

Tstat,

Wolface

I think I am done buying vapes, but now I need some nice glass to use with them so it never really ends!

Wolface,

Nycdeisel

haha thats what they all say.

Im in the same boat, Tstat.

Got my PD on the way(er, well...3-5 weeks :rolleyes: ) and I am super excited. I almost never smoke anymore, I am hooked on vapor!

Nycdeisel,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, man. I have my EQ set up in the basement, where my meds stay. Right now it's hooked up to a Gear Bong, with a HVY piece hopefully on the way. I use it during the day when i work down there, and for a balloon at night while watching TV.

When I go out, I bring the MFLB. It is so stealth and cool that you can use it anywhere.

The PD is gong to sit in the bedroom. I love that it stays on all the time and that it looks so nice. It will be great for late night when I need just another hit or two of indica. I also plan to run some potpourri or oil during the day for the wife.

Tstat,

Nycdeisel

Sounds like you got a good thing going there. Which HVY piece are you getting?

Nycdeisel,

stinkmeaner

What was your take on the Hot Box?
I found it to give surprisingly thick rips if you hit it right.

stinkmeaner,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I own two, both gotten fairly inexpensively. One from a pawn shop for $80, and the other was one of the B series (small glaze bubble, but that's the only flaw). They are a set temp vape, but one of mine seems to run hotter than the other.

I can get huge hits off them, but they blow through the herb. There is also the potential for scorching the herb if the draw is too slow.

momofthegoons,

stinkmeaner

At a pawn shop, that is crazy. I would never expect to walk into a pawn shop and see vaporizers, that is pretty cool.

I could imagine they would blow through the herb at the high temp they run at, you can easily scorch your herbals if not careful.

stinkmeaner,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, the HotBox is cool, but I don't use it anymore. I got it from a chick on Ebay years ago. It's pink! Anyway I used it and liked it, but always went back to my bong. The EQ cured me of that and made me a vape crazy freak.

A headshop near me has HVY pieces on order, so I am not sure which one I will get. The guy was recommending a tube with a diffuser for around $50 or so. I hope they come in today. I should have my PD tomorrow!

Tstat,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
At a pawn shop, that is crazy. I would never expect to walk into a pawn shop and see vaporizers, that is pretty cool.

Stink, you never know what you'll find at a pawn shop! :lol: This one was a really cool one too; brand new with one of the art tiles of an ocean scene.

Tstat, you'll have fun with your PD. I have a Zap and love it. I am also looking for a HVY piece, probably a mini beaker to go with it. They used to carry some at Aqua Lab for around $50, but I don't see them there anymore.

momofthegoons,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom