alternative vaping herbs for taste and cover

headdoctor

I plan to do some hotel room vaping this holiday season and I'm trying to minimize or mask the smell. I can minimize the vapor, and I often burn incense, which helps, but I'm wondering if anyone can suggest some herbs to mix in that would perhaps cover that "burnt popcorn" smell. I would like something that might even add to the taste. I've read posts about different temperatures for vaping herbs, and also a couple posts about people who make their own mixes. I'm interested in different possible combinations, but, again, especially interested in masking the smell. Mint? Chamomile? Eucalyptus? Lavender? And, if anyone is experienced, what kind of ratio of herb to herb (as it were) works? Thanks.

headdoctor,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I have heard that mint seems to compliment your cannabis vaping experience. As far as killing the 'smell smell' Usually a can of Ozone more than does the trick.

AGBeer,

SD_haze

To minimize vapor smell without sprays

-Hold it in longer
-take smaller hits
-vape at a lower temperature
-pre-grind

SD_haze,

weedemon

enthusiast
SD_haze said:
To minimize vapor smell without sprays

-Hold it in longer
-take smaller hits
-vape at a lower temperature
-pre-grind

^this! :)

i do it at my gf's house all the time and her mom is an anti pot nazi i have been told :D

i also burn scented candles when im vapin and leave that candle near the door :p

but in the past i have veaped mint and it was pretty cool. i didn't do it a lot though.

weedemon,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
On the Aromed website there is a pretty good list of vapable herbs, their effects and their boiling temps. I think any aromatic herb, like mint or basil, will alter the smell (which is minimal anyway).

This is the page with the alternative herb info Herbys

Hope it helps :)

J.R.R.Tokin',
Reactions: kente777

Lip465

woooo
The tobacco I have doesn't taste nice through my vape, might try mulungu, white sage and damiana if I end up ordering them.

Lip465,

StickyShisha2

headdoctor said:
I plan to do some hotel room vaping this holiday season and I'm trying to minimize or mask the smell. I can minimize the vapor, and I often burn incense, which helps, but I'm wondering if anyone can suggest some herbs to mix in that would perhaps cover that "burnt popcorn" smell. I would like something that might even add to the taste. I've read posts about different temperatures for vaping herbs, and also a couple posts about people who make their own mixes. I'm interested in different possible combinations, but, again, especially interested in masking the smell. Mint? Chamomile? Eucalyptus? Lavender? And, if anyone is experienced, what kind of ratio of herb to herb (as it were) works? Thanks.

i don't recommend burning incense to cover vaping smell, but scented oil warmers and scented candles work well for the job.

also, pre-grinding and laying out your bud in a warm room will release much of the volatile oils where most of the weed smell is.

for adding tastes, have you tried vaping through a flavored liquid? berry tea or mint tea are 2 i have liked

StickyShisha2,
Top Bottom