Ahh Internet, How I Love Thee

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
A friend was showing me this video the other day, and about halfway through it, it dawned on me, that it was basically one big ad for how awesome the internet is...

So basically, Gotye released his song "Somebody I Used to Know" (which is now at over 300M views on youtube), and people started putting up their cover versions on youtube.

Gotye then remixed them all into "Somebodies: A Youtube Orchestra"

There's nothing particularly "internet-y" about the clip, :shrug: but without the internet, it would've never happened...

Aside from this kick-ass forum, whats out there that makes you love the internet?

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: paytonpenn

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i love Wikipedia. i even give them money from time to time.

there are no questions anymore, just not enough time to learn all the answers

Hippie Dickie,

bigtvapes

This is pretty cool. It's a perfect blend of great musicianship and masterful editing. Thanks for sharing!

bigtvapes,

SD_haze

Free internet radio (I use slacker.com instead of Pandora) & one hour youtube video albums make it so I can never stop discovering new music but never have to open my wallet to do it!

Love the youtube orchestra, at first I thought that was Weird Al @ 4:30 shredding on the guitar :lol:

SD_haze,

tuco b

Do you know of any decent ones? All I can ever find are crap :(
try the TSE X40 , or the X50 (X30's good too if a little fizzy)
put a TSE 808 (tubescreamer sim) before it to give it some :rockon:

then id recommend using Kalthallens IR's in LePous's LeCab2 for your cab simulation..
(all these are easily found googling, i wasnt sure if i could post links so........)

anything else i can help with feel free to shoot me a PM or sumthin (can you do that?? too baked to read rules atm)

peace

tuco b,
Top Bottom