AEON Glass by jhanpixel

redglassgallery

JHANPIXEL
Glass Blower
this side car is a newer honeycomb version - won't be hitting ioffer for a while - giving our distributors a stab @ it 1st.:)

9mm Honeycomb
2013-06-07115919_zps7422b8e3.jpg

9mm 10Tree
2013-06-07115934_zps09bf0655.jpg

lots more to come - just need time to snap em

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Surely that 9mm honeycomb must be classed as an offensive weapon, it's an absolute beast! If I dropped it I'd be more worried about my floorboards breaking than the actual piece. When humanity is ended by a global nuclear war at least the radioactive mutants will have something nice to smoke the cockroaches through.

EDIT: "In Soviet Russia, bong damages you!" - Yakov Smirnoff

loadthetrenchdawg

Just ordered a 10" Micro stemline, can't wait!

Though I'd give a follow up. Been dabbing and vaping through this thing since I got it. My fritted disc is collecting dust, while the mouth piece is broken(on my frit), the size and the ability to grab it and sit back make the micro stemline a clear winner for my situation. As far as craftsmenship goes, there were a few more bubbles than I would have liked on some welds, also the bridge is a little off centered and curved. Function wise 10/10 would buy again. I was really surprised at how that thing is fine tuned. It hits like he sat there and tested it over and over till the diffusion to overall cansize matched up. It really does function beautiful in practice. Large amount of diffusion, for the can size, but he made it work. Also, at first I was worred the kneck was not bent enough to be comfy hitting. Wrong I can tell, that too was tested by someone who dabs, angles perfect. When in use you are starting your nail down like a madman, perfect for aiming those dabs.

Warning, If you at anypoint plan on going direct with a cloud or LSV(or in my case an EQ) you will need more clearence, get the kneck bent just a tab more or the vapes in your face. I fixed this with a cyclone bowl from my Q to space things out a bit.

Overall: Would buy again!

redglassgallery

JHANPIXEL
Glass Blower
Though I'd give a follow up. Been dabbing and vaping through this thing since I got it. My fritted disc is collecting dust, while the mouth piece is broken(on my frit), the size and the ability to grab it and sit back make the micro stemline a clear winner for my situation. As far as craftsmenship goes, there were a few more bubbles than I would have liked on some welds, also the bridge is a little off centered and curved. Function wise 10/10 would buy again. I was really surprised at how that thing is fine tuned. It hits like he sat there and tested it over and over till the diffusion to overall cansize matched up. It really does function beautiful in practice. Large amount of diffusion, for the can size, but he made it work. Also, at first I was worred the kneck was not bent enough to be comfy hitting. Wrong I can tell, that too was tested by someone who dabs, angles perfect. When in use you are starting your nail down like a madman, perfect for aiming those dabs.

Warning, If you at anypoint plan on going direct with a cloud or LSV(or in my case an EQ) you will need more clearence, get the kneck bent just a tab more or the vapes in your face. I fixed this with a cyclone bowl from my Q to space things out a bit.

Overall: Would buy again!

thanks ! but we really need to see video proof of no1's gonna believe you!

also regarding the airbubbles ( had a few too many complaints about that recently )
and since we feel that we have reached our max potential with the Chinese Glass we've been using

we are jumping on the bandwagon.

2013-06-20165655_zps3098599f.jpg

dwizzle36

Sent an offer for the 12" Showerhead Circ Perc but it wants me to complete registration. Does Jahn take Paypal? Or do I just need to register with iOffer?

dwizzle36,

Richy

Just seeing all that raw Schott makes me go weak at the knees.

Richy,

Richy

At least the all the bubbles will be in the water from those sweet percs and there'll be none in the glass. I'm sure you'll be able to use it as a massive selling point so it'll probably be worth it in the long run.

Of course everyone on this forum is gonna be asking for the pieces made with Schott now so you'll either have to discount the old ones, sell them wholesale or just to non FC members.

Richy,

JoeKickass

Of course everyone on this forum is gonna be asking for the pieces made with Schott now so you'll either have to discount the old ones, sell them wholesale or just to non FC members.
I'm thinking it's more likely the schott pieces will be more $$$, gotta pay to play.

Edit: all the more reason to scoop up the cheap pieces while you can, this bub is really tempting:
2012-11-29132200.jpg

ou812?

Just made my THIRD purchase. I LOVE spending money with this man. Don't hesitate.
I hear ya!! this guy rocks just bought 2 nice pieces from Jhan,2 bubbs one 12" 12 arm tree uber 18mm bubbler & 13" cyclone ratchet perc disc dewar 18mm bubbler. This guy does pass on the good karma, great deals,great cust.srvce, he tells you if there is a problem snap a pic and send it to him, from there he makes good.I'm glad we have an artist on this forum that shares his passion for glass and isnt looking to make a killing on us, we are very fortunate.These bad boys hook right up to the 18mm GonG on my SOLO they sit nice and upright, no tipping over with the SOLO plugged in,you can tell he spends time on R&D with his pieces.From what Ive seen he has a niche for paying attention to detail.These are SAAA-WEET pieces, he gets my $$ Give this guy time, soon he will be playing a bigger hand in the glass community!! glad I got em while I could!!

ou812?,

jimbo23

I hear ya!! this guy rocks just bought 2 nice pieces from Jhan,2 bubbs one 12" 12 arm tree uber 18mm bubbler & 13" cyclone ratchet perc disc dewar 18mm bubbler. This guy does pass on the good karma, great deals,great cust.srvce, he tells you if there is a problem snap a pic and send it to him, from there he makes good.I'm glad we have an artist on this forum that shares his passion for glass and isnt looking to make a killing on us, we are very fortunate.These bad boys hook right up to the 18mm GonG on my SOLO they sit nice and upright, no tipping over with the SOLO plugged in,you can tell he spends time on R&D with his pieces.From what Ive seen he has a niche for paying attention to detail.These are SAAA-WEET pieces, he gets my $$ Give this guy time, soon he will be playing a bigger hand in the glass community!! glad I got em while I could!!

You are going to LOVE the Cyclone Ratchet, it's my favorite piece. For my 3rd purchase, I ordered (2) of the 12 arm tree's, One as a gift. I'm betting my gift will be the hit of the party (no pun intended). Let us know how that ratchet treats ya.

jimbo23,

ou812?

You are going to LOVE the Cyclone Ratchet, it's my favorite piece. For my 3rd purchase, I ordered (2) of the 12 arm tree's, One as a gift. I'm betting my gift will be the hit of the party (no pun intended). Let us know how that ratchet treats ya.

Will do Jimbo!! That bad boy looks like it hits real smooth and will milk up nice!! The 12 arm looks to be no slouch, I have a small import 12 arm A/C on a J-hook and it diffuses well, so I'm positive the 12 arm I bought from him will trump its ass! I'll use the J-hook rig to travel with and leave the nice pieces at home until I put a nice case together, but Im psyched to get these 2 bubbs in my hands,and christen them to their new use.... my quest to study vapor cloud formations in my lazy boy!! :science:

ou812?,
Top Bottom