• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Advice on low draw resistance vapourizers

kimura

Thanks but this is your opinion. I disagree and know that smoking through a water pipe is bad for your health. When I have done it, I get wheezy, and smoking, or vaping normally doesnt do this to me. It's taking chemicals (albeit without combustion) to your Bronchiole via liquid as well as gas, and that is recognised to be unhealthy, will cause inflamation, probable largening of these tree like filters, low lung capacity, and health problems - such as infection.

I don't understand the statement in bold. "taking chemicals via liquid..." what does that mean? running cannabis vapor through water does not turn it to liquid, and inhalation of steam is not unhealthy. I would appreciate if you could elaborate on this claim

I also read this article: http://www.ukcia.org/research/pipes.php. they concluded that water filtration is counterproductive because it reduces the thc/tar ratio of the smoke, therefore you have to smoke more to get the same effect vs no water filtration. I would argue that this effect is largely offset by a) the reduced tar content of quality vapor vs the tar content of smoke and b) the higher concentration of thc in quality vapor vs that of smoke.

I am most definitely beating a dead horse here, but I'm a noob so I guess it's my duty. yes, water filtration will reduce the THC content in your vapor, slightly. however it is so minimal that many people find it to be worth the cost of smoother, more comfortable vapor. I get substantially more medicated blowing massive clouds of water filtered vapor than I do with "dry" vapor because I am able to inhale so much more without irritation. If you don't want to do it, that's fine, but please don't act like it is objectively inferior or inherently dangerous.

kimura,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I think we need to have proper studies analysing a vaporizer using water or dry, in terms of perceived effects but also cannabinoid and terpene content.

What i find weird is, terpenes and cannabinoids are not water soluble, yet you definitely lose taste when using water so, what is happening exactly?

Top Bottom