Advice for someone with low tolerance

DolfLun

I've officially given up combustion! I stopped smoking the day I placed by Dynavap order, both in an effort to take a short break (as often suggested in between) and to make a clear "fuck you" to combustion habits. The experience of vaping from an effects perspective has been great. So much softer on my throat and being able to taste the flower is a nice bonus.

Dynavap arrived, gorgeous and well made. Got the cocobolo NonaVong w/ a matching Dynastash. George took excellent care of my order. The unit does everything it is supposed to, hits nice and hard when heated towards the middle while twisting quickly. Great flavor can be had especially if loose buds are heated mostly at the tip for light flavorful hits. The wood quality is great.

It's also fantastic for micro-dose and on-demand use. I packed the tiniest amount of bud into it on Wed and used it solo for 4 nights without re-packing.

Unfortunately, it's not the vape for me. I find it is not as much like using a glass bowl as I anticipated.
Since I'm not indoors at a table, I'm standing on the back porch, I need to juggle the butane lighter and small NonaVong in each hand, I then need to be considerate of the heat that exists in both units after the heating portion is done. The lighter is hot in spots (because of 6-10 seconds of flame) and the titanium tip/cap of course remains hot unlike a glass bowl would.

I'm not saying someone else won't love this Dynavap but I'm going to re-sell it and move on towards battery powered units. I think they will be a better fit for me. Enjoying the journey! Tubo Evic is next :-)

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I've officially given up combustion! I stopped smoking the day I placed by Dynavap order, both in an effort to take a short break (as often suggested in between) and to make a clear "fuck you" to combustion habits. The experience of vaping from an effects perspective has been great. So much softer on my throat and being able to taste the flower is a nice bonus.

Dynavap arrived, gorgeous and well made. Got the cocobolo NonaVong w/ a matching Dynastash. George took excellent care of my order. The unit does everything it is supposed to, hits nice and hard when heated towards the middle while twisting quickly. Great flavor can be had especially if loose buds are heated mostly at the tip for light flavorful hits. The wood quality is great.

It's also fantastic for micro-dose and on-demand use. I packed the tiniest amount of bud into it on Wed and used it solo for 4 nights without re-packing.

Unfortunately, it's not the vape for me. I find it is not as much like using a glass bowl as I anticipated.
Since I'm not indoors at a table, I'm standing on the back porch, I need to juggle the butane lighter and small NonaVong in each hand, I then need to be considerate of the heat that exists in both units after the heating portion is done. The lighter is hot in spots (because of 6-10 seconds of flame) and the titanium tip/cap of course remains hot unlike a glass bowl would.

I'm not saying someone else won't love this Dynavap but I'm going to re-sell it and move on towards battery powered units. I think they will be a better fit for me. Enjoying the journey! Tubo Evic is next :-)

I can see how VCs aren't for everyone, though I love all of mine. Thanks for the report! :wave:

flotntoke,

DolfLun

I can see how VCs aren't for everyone, though I love all of mine. Thanks for the report! :wave:

Agreed. It's also a budget/opportunity cost issue for me. I can't afford to have multiple vapes at that investment right now, but I would not hesitate to pick up an M at a later time as camping gear. Maybe down the line Dyn and I will cross paths again.

Katnip

I'm looking to switch to a vaporizer but hope to find one that stays simple. I won't be going anywhere with it, except out to the porch, so portability or semi-portability is likely helpful. Originally I expected to do a little research that would end in me buying whatever the current Pax model was (a few of my buddies have owned them over the years). Now after a LOT of research I'm aware of a large section of the new market and thinking of picking up a Davinci IQ and/or the significantly more simple Ti Woody from dynavap.

I'm buying a VapCap M soon, it's in my budget and I'm SO into that simplicity and the heat on demand thing, it's irresistible to me. I'd totally suggest doing the VapCap, any of them can fit your needs. All depends on what airflow and pretty factor you want. I'd LOVE one of those TI Woody's but my budget will kill me if I do that one as my first. Later though, when I get a better income. It can be my showoff vape LOL since I figure the M is basically just a metal tube, there's not a lot of character even though it's sleek and shiny and badass in its own right. And I agree with you on the fire part, even though I've never smoked, it feels less dumb than sucking on a juice box. lol. No offense intended to those box portable users! I just feel if someone still wants a hot little stick in their fingers that VapCap man.... it's the thing.

Katnip,
Top Bottom