Adding an Inline Airpump?

earth_station1

Is this being done? It seems like a lot of home users would be interested in making their handhelds and/or plugins automated.

earth_station1,

Detonator

I always think the same thing... my Extreme Q had a 3 speed fan,,, I loved it..

Someone should make a lipo powered pump that can fit in any bong,,, hmm maybe bluetooth and turn it on with your smartphone?

I think I should make it, but I should also get to sleep its 2am

Detonator,

BadDog No

Steinel heat gun user here so big fan (pun intended :lol:)of hot air; and I like to vaporize too! No rim shot? That's OK, I heard it in my head. The trend seems to be towards "all in one units". The top of the line Herbalizer for instance and the ubiquitous Arizer EQ. Wonder how many owners take full decadent advantage of the remote? There is that delightfully anachronistic SteamPunk Bellows from Magic Flight though. Always thought that would be a lot of fun with the Orbiter and the power adapter, but moved on. What kind of vapes were you thinking could be improved? I do likes my FireFlys for flavor but a big old roaster bag hooked up to an Orbiter with a glass mouthpiece is what I settle in with. Of course in a more enlightened state like Colorado I'd want central vaping if I were building. Imagine the reclaim from cleaning stainless tubing leading to every room. Yep, of course I'd need to be just a wee bit wealthier than I am now...;)

BadDog No,
Reactions: Vaponly

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I like some Hammer bags, but have also gotten my Firewood to produce some nice bags. I mentioned to David who is making the Mist to include an exhaust port for bags and he did so that is another unit that will hopefully be able to do it. The ESV also can do bags.
Part 2 of 2

Part 1 of 2

earth_station1

Just to clarify, I'm aware of retail products with fans/bags. I was posting about DIY.

paytonpenn, what pump did you settle on?

edit: he used an herbalaire high output pump.

Last edited:
earth_station1,
Reactions: paytonpenn

Tommy10

I have done the same as Payton but with a hammer and Herbalaire pump, results were much denser than the Herbalaire bags, if I were right into bags and it wasn't awkward I'd do it more often. I was hoping the Mi would have the air intake on the bottom so I could try something similar.
What are some other portables with an easily accessible intake hole?

Tommy10,
Top Bottom