ABV Firecrackers didn't do anything for me..

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
So I've consumed ABV on two occasions. First I just mixed about two grams in some Pb and made a sandwich. Ate it, waited, and felt nothing. Yesterday I made an ABV firecracker with 3 grams and still felt nothing.

Maybe there isn't anything left after my vape sessions? I usually start at 375 and end at 385 F. I am using high grade weed so I figured I would feel something!

tranceporter,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
I vape higher than that and still have some effect, granted my dose is between 2-5 g of ABV, but it does work. Not really a head high, more of a body thing. good for pain management and sleep. firecrackers are quick and dirty but not very efficient from what i understand. If possible, try making ABV cannabutter http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=4296 or a tincture http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2658, you may have more luck with that. and make sure you vape a bit after eating, it seems to kick start the buzz.

herbgirl,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I use 6 grams of finely grounded dark ABV myself and only eat them on a completely empty stomach. It's good that way, go try :brow:

edit: I just remembered (it's been a while since I did some backing), I normally use 4 grams of dark ABV and another 2 grams of green(ish) ABV per cracker. Also, I don't use real crackers, but half a bun I hollow out and fill up with the ABV/peanutbutter mixture before wrapping it in alu-foil and bake it. Firebuns baby!! :brow:

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
Did you try cooking it? I cook mine at about 320 for 20 min or so. I feel as if that would extract a good amount into the peanutbutter lipids. That seems to be a similar temp to that which I vape at so I don't think your abv is lacking actives.. If it's decent shade of brown you should still be good.

I normally eat about 1.2-1.5 of my abv but then again, everyones body proccesses it differently so who knows.

HighSti,

caseball2051

youll get better results cooking the abv. 3-5g sent me to the moon.

if youre looking for something different to try look for my ABV homemade reeses recipe

caseball2051,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I used that Krup electric herb grinder on 7.5 grams of ABV.
I ground for a full dozen seconds.
The resultant snuff was so fine it filled a tablespoon
I mixed it into one Heaping tablespoon of Peanut Butter.
I made 2 firecrackers that each had 3 grams of ABV packed into them (with a hint of cinammon)
I smeared the leftover 1.5 gram dose on this cracker and ate it as it was before baking...
My question to you now is...
Photoon2011-08-15at13272.jpg

Does this Peanut butter look like it has 1.5 g of ABV in it?

Vitolo,

nr-cole

I usually do mine 20 minutes at 400 or 425. Double seal with tinfoil and don't unwrap it until it's cool enough that you can do it by hand. If anything has vaporized and escaped it should, in my mind anyways, resettle by then.

nr-cole,

happyhippe

Semi Vaporist
I mix olive oil,butter, peanutbutter and a splash of nutell, a gram of dank kief and cook at 400 for 15-20 mins on my chocolate fire crackers

happyhippe,
Top Bottom